Singhealth kanna hack!

RadX

(edited)

Dunno my maid recieved SMS dunno now if real or fake ??

Real one if your maid has medical record with Singhealth.

I also received.

Some patients were affected. My MIL couldn't get her medicine on her review day. Was told couldnt access data or what. Have to collect her medicine the next day.

Edited by Dleodleo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

So does it mean its better to go private hospital?

Wont be hacked?

Better stay healthy

Yeong Ah!

I doubt so as all medical report can be easily accessible by mere keying on sing pass.

my GP know what of my prescription and medical history with sgh/polyclinic.

• Praise 2

Dunno my maid recieved SMS dunno now if real or fake ??

As long not block 9 send it’s ok

I have reason to suspect this is just the 1st part of a more complex hacking attempt / plan. [shocked]  [shocked]

Some have reported that they received sms or email, linking to suspicious site, requesting them to enter sensitive personal information for further verification, just to confirm if their personal data and account with SingHealth have been compromised!

Be careful with such sms / email, as I don't think any of our authority / ministry will do that.

And I am surprise this message actually came from me (a general public) than any of our government body!!

• Praise 7

Real one if your maid has medical record with Singhealth.

I also received.

Some patients were affected. My MIL couldn't get her medicine on her review day. Was told couldnt access data or what. Have to collect her medicine the next day.

@jamesc wishes his one was the one
  • Praise 3

I have reason to suspect this is just the 1st part of a more complex hacking attempt / plan. [shocked]  [shocked]

Some have reported that they received sms or email, linking to suspicious site, requesting them to enter sensitive personal information for further verification, just to confirm if their personal data and account with SingHealth have been compromised!

Be careful with such sms / email, as I don't think any of our authority / ministry will do that.

And I am surprise this message actually came from me (a general public) than any of our government body!!

very plausible as there are immediate SMSes and ppl who click that bit.ly site would be drawn into another phishing site

I can only guess China

@jamesc wishes his one was the one

• Praise 2

very plausible as there are immediate SMSes and ppl who click that bit.ly site would be drawn into another phishing site

I can only guess China

hahhahaha...you just as wicked poonde :grin::we-all-gonna-die:

China is the word for me too...

Always like to ka chao n tekan our Pinky after his free Pork soup comment..

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Those using singpass to login, play safe better change their password.

Twincharged

bit.ly/cyber-attack18 my mum name.."ðððð"-your name, IC, address, gender, race & birth date were accessed but not altered. Mobile no. medical & financial info unaffected. No action needed. We apologise for anxiety caused. For queries [email protected]

from singhealth sms.

funny my mum data was access but not mine?

Simple

You not important but your mum is

• Praise 5

Supersonic

China is the word for me too...

Always like to ka chao n tekan our Pinky after his free Pork soup comment..

If really true, the country is dragged down by him with his dumb jokes.  [thumbsdown]

Turbocharged

Done by the Tiongs. A message to Govt for allowing Bilahari Kausikan , a free hand in whacking the Tiongs. If the recently retired ex PS have this view means the Govt also has same view of Tiongs.

Tiongs as usual

but but the guy whack back, saying all who don't agree with him are obtuse.

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/public-needs-education-on-what-is-happening-in-region

All great powers conduct influence operations. We have exposed them before.

But Chinese influence operations are particularly invidious because they seek to impose a Chinese identity on multiracial Singapore.

Alas, some of our compatriots play along.

The best defence against influence operations is an educated public.

You have to be particularly obtuse to allow yourself to be psychologically manipulated once you are aware of such manipulations.

Diplomacy is not always about being nice. Governments sometimes find it inconvenient to expose such operations.

So, private individuals, such as I now am, must do so. The two letters are clear indications that public education is, in fact, sorely needed.

Bilahari Kausikan

• Praise 1

Twincharged

but but the guy whack back, saying all who don't agree with him are obtuse.

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/public-needs-education-on-what-is-happening-in-region

All great powers conduct influence operations. We have exposed them before.

But Chinese influence operations are particularly invidious because they seek to impose a Chinese identity on multiracial Singapore.

Alas, some of our compatriots play along.

The best defence against influence operations is an educated public.

You have to be particularly obtuse to allow yourself to be psychologically manipulated once you are aware of such manipulations.

Diplomacy is not always about being nice. Governments sometimes find it inconvenient to expose such operations.

So, private individuals, such as I now am, must do so. The two letters are clear indications that public education is, in fact, sorely needed.

Bilahari Kausikan

But it is ok to "steal" by paying millions and giving out citizenship to China sportsman.

So he thinks our government never manipulate us for the better or worse

• Praise 4

Actually I am more keen to find out how many ‘livings “ patients record were compromised. 1.5 mil out of 1.6 million patients? Or 1.5 mil out of 5mil? It makes a huge difference

↡ Advertisement