2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

8K added to the quoted 142K by the PI. Meaning at 150K for the A200 hatch back, U get electric front memory seats, pano sun roof and multibeam led headlights.

Hi Bro

Your car come with 10.2in or 7in speedometer /info system?

For not add on 8k

Hi Bro

Your car come with 10.2in or 7in speedometer /info system?

For not add on 8k

PI AMG line by default is 10.2 inch. Btw, I din buy the A200. My facelift A3 still quite new.

PI AMG line by default is 10.2 inch. Btw, I din buy the A200. My facelift A3 still quite new.

personally i think merc should improve the one piece seat. used to have the old A class. i really find the seat uncomfortable. although it is known for sport seats to be like that .

personally i think merc should improve the one piece seat. used to have the old A class. i really find the seat uncomfortable. although it is known for sport seats to be like that .

It's more of design over function to keep the sporty looks inside to match the exterior. However, the more premium sports seats of the higher Merc range is pretty comfy.

Noted thanks

Saw Hong Kong and Taiwan launch with dual 7in display

Looks weird A-Class with 7in,

Just wondering CnC caring the same version

You guys wait for c&c lo. But pretty sure its also a trim upgrade in price. 10inch is 'default' but close to 150k. At that price i wouldn't pay for an a class.

In any case, i think 6 mths later wont really look at e screen lol. No navigation anyway.

Edited by Runforyourlife

You guys wait for c&c lo. But pretty sure its also a trim upgrade in price. 10inch is 'default' but close to 150k. At that price i wouldn't pay for an a class.

In any case, i think 6 mths later wont really look at e screen lol. No navigation anyway.

You pay for??