2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

Which PI u bought your A250 from? On indent basis? I tried a few PIs for A250 but no luck.

Ordered from F1 yea indent about 3-4mths..

but I’m the only one so far they bringing for maybe as experiment..a250 amg premium plus.. test drove A200 but not enough power..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Ordered from F1 yea indent about 3-4mths..

but I’m the only one so far they bringing for maybe as experiment..a250 amg premium plus.. test drove A200 but not enough power..

Able to share ballpark price for F1's A250 AMG Premium Plus model? Able to add in other options?

Saw this scary review  posted in sgcarmart on 25/3/2019:

I got a a200. In feb this year. Unfortunately the screen has just going blank 3 times in the last one and a half months. Cannot see the speedometer petrol gauge and it is dangerous to drive and impossible to drive. Cause of the problem is still not known. Feel this is a waste of my 150 k. Still not given a replacement car or even a answer to the problem. Think 10 times before getting it.

At 150k, most likely is from C&C though cannot be sure.

Aicon blow hot air not dangerous though not comfortable and not acceptable, but instrument meter goes blank is very dangerous. This is definitely worst nightmare with this hyped virtual cockpit display.

Saw this scary review posted in sgcarmart on 25/3/2019:

I got a a200. In feb this year. Unfortunately the screen has just going blank 3 times in the last one and a half months.

Cannot see the speedometer petrol gauge and it is dangerous to drive and impossible to drive.

Cause of the problem is still not known. Feel this is a waste of my 150 k. Still not given a replacement car or even a answer to the problem. Think 10 times before getting it.

At 150k, most likely is from C&C though cannot be sure.

Aicon blow hot air not dangerous though not comfortable and not acceptable, but instrument meter goes blank is very dangerous. This is definitely worst nightmare with this hyped virtual cockpit display.

Its sad all cars goin for this virtual HU.

When it fails the whole thing kaput.

I will always choose traditional cockpits...if there is a choice.

When is the A-Class Sedan available in Sg?

Seem like no news about it.

check with the Bigger PI boys (Vin car, Cars & Coffee, F1 Auto, etc) based on historical records,

PI will be faster than AD by min 3-4 months 

Wifey bought this A200 AMG Line just a few days back and delivered by PI..... enjoy the pix attached ..... when women buy they buy by emotions , though i like the front looks like a Mustang look .....  I drive a Laupok van [bigcry]

The very long "iphone" screen landscape wise is very attractive. Hows the "hey Mercedes" like. Is it as intuitive as the ad says or still have not pickup our Singlish ?

my ok google always goes wrong and sometimes when I reply in voice whatsapps always text something else

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

​I like the LED display... How much is it selling in Singapore? 

Who are the PI selling it and best price to buy from? How much is C&C selling?

My family collected our new A200 from C&C a few weeks ago. Yes, we are also facing the air-con problem; it happens most of the time, but not every single time. Even at 16.0 or 16.5 degrees, it's still warm air being blown out.

We noticed the way to overcome this is by tuning the air con all the way down to "LOW".

But we can't really accept this to be a proper function of the car. [bigcry]

you bought it from C&C? How much?

I heard that PI spec is higher? How many free servicing from C&C?

A-class sedan will be interesting once it arrives.

Yes, I will put my 4577 number plate on IT... Haha :::)))

Wifey bought this A200 AMG Line just a few days back and delivered by PI..... enjoy the pix attached ..... when women buy they buy by emotions , though i like the front looks like a Mustang look .....  I drive a Laupok van [bigcry]

Is your booth space bigger than the A class sedan? 

​What is the price different? I want to visit the C&C showroom... But I am too afraid walk in... feel uncomfortable...
​Maybe I am too used to AML used car or buying Japanese cars all my life. I am a Honda Civic fans...

​I am thinking to go PI instead...

• Praise 1

A very random question. Any car booster seats to recommend for this car? I notice the ISOFIX at the back seat of the car. 

The current car seat we have doesn't fit very well and my kid can't buckle the seat belt, cos the belt buckle is recessed within the seat and there's not much space to squeeze it in. 

Thanks! 

Edited by Relaxxjaxx

Think bought around $155k with servicing credit $5k.

u can go to merc sg website, click on the car configurator to see the latest list price : https://configurator.mercedes-benz.com/configurator/sg/en/class/body/motorization?vehicleClass=177&vehicleBody=296&subprocess=CCci&accountID=daionewebsg

List price = before any discount, trade-in etc. The good thing abt the configuator is it's somehow smart enuff to adjust the price based on COE(up/down).

From experience, it is better to buy when they have a promotion event, e.g. roadshow, X'mas, CNY, new launch, etc - more freebies.

I didn't checkout PI but I heard some import the UK A-Class model.

Hope it helps. [:)]

u can go to merc sg website, click on the car configurator to see the latest list price : https://configurator.mercedes-benz.com/configurator/sg/en/class/body/motorization?vehicleClass=177&vehicleBody=296&subprocess=CCci&accountID=daionewebsg

List price = before any discount, trade-in etc. The good thing abt the configuator is it's somehow smart enuff to adjust the price based on COE(up/down).

From experience, it is better to buy when they have a promotion event, e.g. roadshow, X'mas, CNY, new launch, etc - more freebies.

Can buy A4 with 155k.

Depending on your model. A180 and A200, not much difference. Engine / tuning only. So it's really up to you. 

A180 and A200 both 150ish. I'm sure you can negotiate with them. 

PIs generally bring in the UK model, which is the Premium, Premium Plus or AMG line. 

C&C ones come with slightly bigger rims and run flat tires, electric adjustable seats, folding mirrors etc. PI one is manual seats, if you go for the higher model got heated seats... but not worth it in Singapore. Also do take into consideration trade in value etc, or wait for promo

Servicing C&C will give you enough to cover for 3 years. PIs will give about 6 servicing. But for PIs, when you get the car and hit 1000 km, they will generally ask you to bring in, whereas C&C it's 15,000km or one year. Do also consider the warranty and what is covered/not covered. 

Yes, I will put my 4577 number plate on IT... Haha :::)))

Is your booth space bigger than the A class sedan? 

​What is the price different? I want to visit the C&C showroom... But I am too afraid walk in... feel uncomfortable...

Again it depends. The price difference may be 20K or so, but really... if you want to test drive, C&C is probably the place to do it. 

​Maybe I am too used to AML used car or buying Japanese cars all my life. I am a Honda Civic fans...

​I am thinking to go PI instead...

Servicing C&C will give you enough to cover for 3 years. PIs will give about 6 servicing. But for PIs, when you get the car and hit 1000 km, they will generally ask you to bring in, whereas C&C it's 15,000km or one year. 

• Praise 5

Did you switch this to 'on'? You need to on this for cold air.

There is a telegram chat for W177 owners. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi, can share the link to the telegram chat? Thanks!
  • Praise 3

Thank you for the information... I will try to ask them if they have any promotions.

COE all up... fainted :::(((

• Praise 4

Thank you for the information... I will try to ask them if they have any promotions.

COE all up... fainted :::(((

Actually, you can monitor the C&C Merc SG FB page :  https://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzSingapore/ or the straits times print copy(if u r a subscriber) for promotions, other than calling them.

In terms of COE, there was a GLA promo last year for $18k COE when the prevailing COE price was abt $25k. So who knows ? [:)]

Actually, driving a Merc is somewhat different from the Japanese cars which I used to drive before, e.g, the gear shifter is mounted on the steering wheel, u can switch to manual gear mode, activate the parking radar to find free parking lots, etc. It takes time to explore the features and get used to. :a-confused:

I guess spending more money on cars can be considered YOLO experience, but it can get addictive. [sweatdrop]

Juz sharing my experience, hope it helps !

• Praise 3