2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

I just received my A250. Having some issue with the keyless locking of the car. Most of the time when the key is in my pocket, I cannot lock the door by touching the handle. I need to take out the key to near the handle then can lock by touching the handle. Only few times it managed to lock with key in pocket. For unlocking, key can be in the pocket. But this morning, unlocking also cannot. Need to take out key to be near handle then can. Both keys have same issue

Anyone has same issue? My last BMW, I could lock unlock with key in pocket.

Hi.. I am having the same you are.. has yours been fixed?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I am considering whether to get the A200. Went to see a PI A200 AMG Line Premium Plus. Looks nice but not the color that I like (grey).

Currently driving a slightly less than 2 years old diesel car. Seeing COE getting lower now so exploring whether I should change.

• Praise 1

I am considering whether to get the A200. Went to see a PI A200 AMG Line Premium Plus. Looks nice but not the color that I like (grey).

Currently driving a slightly less than 2 years old diesel car. Seeing COE getting lower now so exploring whether I should change.

Care to share what car u r driving and how much they offer for your car?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Care to share what car u r driving and how much they offer for your car?

Renault Kadjar. They offered me the A200 at 150,700.

By the way, what’s the fuel consumption like?

Renault Kadjar. They offered me the A200 at 150,700.

By the way, whatâs the fuel consumption like?

I dont drive a class.. just looking around too.

How much they taking in ur kadjar?

But basically u r downsizing

Neutral Newbie

I dont drive a class.. just looking around too.

How much they taking in ur kadjar?

But basically u r downsizing

They don’t do trade in, but referred me to another company to take in. Haven’t go there yet since undecided.

Yes I realized I will be downsizing, which is one of the reasons y I’m undecided and having headache.

Are you looking at the same model as well?

Hi.. I am having the same you are.. has yours been fixed?

We realised its not a problem per se. The remote will go to sleep after a while to prevent frequency stealing. If the handle is not responding to your touch, just move your remote a bit through your pants, it should wake up the remote & the keyless will work again.
  • Praise 1

We realised its not a problem per se. The remote will go to sleep after a while to prevent frequency stealing. If the handle is not responding to your touch, just move your remote a bit through your pants, it should wake up the remote & the keyless will work again.

Oh wow Interesting.. no one from Mercedes had told me that but I will try that out.

Thank you for the prompt response.. cheers

Will you consider the Premium Spec? Might be able to intro you one with the colour that you want.

• Praise 1

I saw a used 180SE on sgcarmart. It has got 10.25” and 7” display. I thought standard should be 2 x 7”? Possible to “upgrade”? Anyone knows?

Can be done! I’m fixing mine soon.

• Praise 1

Regarding the faulty display in the new A class, manage to talk to a C&C staff during a very recent Mercedes event about it. Seems like not only 1 case, but got a few cases already. But not to worry, the displays have been replaced FOC under warranty program and are classified as isolated cases.