2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

If you guys are interested in the A200 AMG Line Premium I can get it at 143k!

Pls share contact
↡ Advertisement

The profit from cycle is way high up. Compare the previous and the current generation E class. The price difference is 60-70k and the pre facelift and the new facelift of C class. Its almost 10k more. Furthermore there are no discount and almost naked body with not much options on the cars except they give you higher service credits. Their SE giving take it or leave it attitude.

No choice loh, at their mercy - now economy like not very steady but cycle like not affected ... their alexandra showroom still building more levels .....  [sweatdrop] 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

No choice loh, at their mercy - now economy like not very steady but cycle like not affected ... their alexandra showroom still building more levels ..... [sweatdrop]

That's why their SE all take it or leave it attitude and there are people still buy from them and ended up complaining

That's why their SE all take it or leave it attitude and there are people still buy from them and ended up complaining ð

Oh really? Vincar quoted me which is alot cheaper from cycle.

Was quoted the below back in November:

C43 - $288,xxx before coe

C63 - $411,xxx before coe

C63s - $461,xxx before coe

I ended up paying near their quoted price with coe from c&c...

Neutral Newbie

Bought mine from PI. Does not come with sat nav. But i will just get it retrofitted. At most 1k to 2k.

hi, have you managed to retrofit it to sat nav?

• Praise 1

Will AD do it for you? and how much you need to pay?

Actually what i meant was, i bought my car from AD instead of PI. Cars from AD comes equipped with sat nav.

For now I would think so, but nth Beats the original sat nav

Hi,

Can share where to fix it if it the carplay and especially support Waze. I heard from my friend presently driving C Class from AD the Nav so so only and sometime not very accurate.

Actually what i meant was, i bought my car from AD instead of PI. Cars from AD comes equipped with sat nav.

correct "free for 3 yrs" for AD cars , PI depends which shop

not possible to crack the Map codes for PI car as yet.  

Hi,

Can share where to fix it if it the carplay and especially support Waze. I heard from my friend presently driving C Class from AD the Nav so so only and sometime not very accurate.

AD W205 Pre_FL - not sure if they gave u Nav maps (Local edition by Sinkies - or Actual Daimler ones) - need to be more "clear"

AD W205 FL - NO NAV MAP - you need to buy the SD card yourself - 

correct "free for 3 yrs" for AD cars , PI depends which shop

not possible to crack the Map codes for PI car as yet.  

AD W205 Pre_FL - not sure if they gave u Nav maps (Local edition by Sinkies - or Actual Daimler ones) - need to be more "clear"

AD W205 FL - NO NAV MAP - you need to buy the SD card yourself - 

Sorry don't understand.

As I know from the PI the MBUX system does not come with the Nav and Carplay. 

To install the Nav might not possible but for Carplay is possible but need to find which workshop can do it

(edited)

Sorry don't understand.

As I know from the PI the MBUX system does not come with the Nav and Carplay. 

To install the Nav might not possible but for Carplay is possible but need to find which workshop can do it

For W177

PI specs are different from AD  as they source from different countries. You need to do your homework and get your PI to write it down in the contract that they can offer it. 

AD (cycle) come with with Daimler Maps build in with (Apple and Android).

Edited by TeamAMG69
↡ Advertisement