EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

So many haters. Why can't they just love Jose?

'We don't give a s**t about your titles, Jose!' - Dugarry claims Mourinho has 'wrecked' Man Utd in explosive rant.

Jose-Mourinho-Man-Utd-1053025.jpg?r=1543

Jose Mourinho has “wrecked” Manchester United, says Christophe Dugarry, with the Portuguese accused of being egotistical and “so far up his own a**e”.

The Red Devils boss has faced plenty of criticism this season after struggling to deliver the expected level of consistency at Old Trafford.

Dugarry says that is not the case, with the former Inter and Chelsea boss urged to stop living in the past.

He has been told that nobody cares about his title triumphs in years gone by, with it up to him to replicate that success with United and remove himself from the spotlight.

World Cup winner Dugarry told Le10 Sport of goings on in Manchester: “It’s unbearable. He’s wrecked the club.

“When you see them play on Tuesday [against Young Boys], it’s catastrophic, it’s awful, when we all remember Manchester with Roy Keane, [David] Beckham – all the great players, they played offensive football.

“It was beautiful and passionate. Old Trafford was the Theatre of Dreams, now it’s the Theatre of Nightmares with this guy. It’s crazy.

“What he doesn’t understand is that we don’t give a s**t about his titles, we just want emotion and to watch good football, which he’s incapable of giving us, but he won’t realise that because he’s so far up his own a**e.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I do hope pool can stretch man city this season. Hopefully man city start to lose some epl games soon.

Their best start to a season is matchrd by pool also and pool is unbeaten too. Though just 2pts behind.

• Praise 2

Jose is right. All the writers are out to get him.

See lah see lah

United players are drowning in José Mourinho’s sea of negativity

In stifling his charges creativity United’s manager denied them the chance to exploit Southampton’s fragile confidence in a draw which lost his team more ground on the top four

skysports-jose-mourinho-manchester-unite

When a club has built their romantic reputation on a history of swashbuckling attacking football, it must hurt when the only creative spark can be found in a scowling manager’s woe-is-me press conferences. Yet should any of Manchester United’s players feel inclined to answer José Mourinho’s latest criticism of them, perhaps the best place to start would be with how they are drowning in their manager’s negativity.

True to form, Mourinho had his digs ready to go after another stuttering display against lowly Southampton resulted in United losing more ground on the top four. The problem, he explained, is that he does not have enough “mad dogs”. He defended his system, pointed the finger at the lack of strong characters within it and went on to accuse unnamed members of his midfield of failing to realise that “simplicity is genius”. In terms of the never-ending information war, it was a masterclass in self-preservation.

Unfortunately none of United’s players were in the mood to talk after the 2-2 draw against a goal-shy team languishing in 18th place after one win in their first 14 league games. There was no rebellion. Not even Paul Pogba, the last player to emerge from the away dressing room, felt like rocking the boat.

Yet while he was tightlipped outside St Mary’s, Pogba has been more vocal in the past. Three months ago he offered an insight into United’s tactical failings, arguing that the side had to attack more after a disappointing home draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers. “We are here to attack,” Pogba said. “I think teams are scared when they see Man United attacking and attacking. That was our mistake.” Asked to explain why United were malfunctioning, the £89m midfielder allowed his interrogators to draw their own conclusions. “I can’t tell you because I’m a player,” he said. “It’s not me.”

Crazy Merseyside derby ends with freak goal in 96th min. Whilst I don’t begrudge Pool for winning in such a lucky manner, felt abit sorry for Everton who didn’t deserve to lose IMO. That said Pool played all out to win so on that count, u have to say they deserve it for keeping going till the last minute

• Praise 4

North London derby had 6 goals, 7 yellow cards, 1 red card, 2 penalties and a Spurs fan who was arrested for throwing a banana skin at Aubameyang. So no lack of incidents to talk about.

What pissed me was Dier sushing the Arsenal fans when he scored which sparked a near free for all and then Auba also celebrated in front of the Spurs fans when he scored. A derby is high on emotions and players shld have the responsibility to behave responsibly and not provoke an already high tension terrace.

A week in Football changes fortunes so quickly as Spurs came down from their high of outplaying Chelsea last week to being outplayed this week by the Gunners who deserve their win emphatically and Spurs actually were lucky to take the lead with 2 quick goals against the run of play.

Midweek sees another round of fixtures with the Man United v Arsenal match the pick of the bunch.

• Praise 4

Mark Hughes has been sacked by Soton following the 2 - 2 draw with Man United. In fact the one that should be sacked is Jose.

Fwah! Lucky it wasnt jose....
  • Praise 1

Mark Hughes has been sacked by Soton following the 2 - 2 draw with Man United. In fact the one that should be sacked is Jose.

I think a matter of time before JM will go as well. He has completely antagonised Pogba by calling him a virus n he has lost the dressing room. I don’t know how the Glazers n Woodward can continue supporting him any longer.

• Praise 2

North London derby had 6 goals, 7 yellow cards, 1 red card, 2 penalties and a Spurs fan who was arrested for throwing a banana skin at Aubameyang. So no lack of incidents to talk about.

What pissed me was Dier sushing the Arsenal fans when he scored which sparked a near free for all and then Auba also celebrated in front of the Spurs fans when he scored. A derby is high on emotions and players shld have the responsibility to behave responsibly and not provoke an already high tension terrace.

A week in Football changes fortunes so quickly as Spurs came down from their high of outplaying Chelsea last week to being outplayed this week by the Gunners who deserve their win emphatically and Spurs actually were lucky to take the lead with 2 quick goals against the run of play.

Midweek sees another round of fixtures with the Man United v Arsenal match the pick of the bunch.

This is terrible.

Throwing a banana is saying Auba is a monkey.

Narrow minded racist.

• Praise 3

This is terrible.

Throwing a banana is saying Auba is a monkey.

Narrow minded racist.

Yes it’s racist to the core n the stadium stewards n police did well to identify the culprit. Several other fans were arrested for other offences as well. This is a throw back to the dark days of English football I’m afraid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6452193/Tottenham-fans-throw-banana-pitch-Arsenal-forward-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-celebrates.html

• Praise 2

FA Cup 3rd round draw:

Aston Villa vs Swansea

Burnley vs Barnsley

Wolves vs Liverpool

Middlesbrough vs Peterbrough or Bradford

West Brom vs Wigan

Fleetwood vs AFC Wimbledon

Norwich City vs Portsmouth

Sheffield United vs Barnet

QPR vs Leeds United

Woking vs Watford

West Ham vs Birmingham City

Bournemouth vs Brighton

Manchester City vs Rotherham United

Solihull Moors or Blackpool vs Arsenal

Shrewsbury Town vs Stoke City

Fulham vs Oldham Athletic

Wrexham or Newport County vs Leicester City

Bristol City vs Huddersfield Town

Accrington Stanley vs Ipswich Town

Derby County vs Southampton

Crystal Palace vs Grimsby Town

Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest

Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers

Preston North End vs Doncaster Rovers

Tranmere Rovers or Southport vs Tottenham

Everton vs Lincoln City

Manchester United vs Reading

Sheffield Wednesday vs Luton Town

Brentford vs Oxford

Gillingham vs Cardiff City

Milwall vs Hull City

Bolton Wanderers vs Walsall or Sunderland

• Praise 2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11570938/luka-modric-wins-ballon-dor-2018-ahead-of-cristiano-ronaldo

Luka Modric wins Ballon d'Or 2018 ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo

011f1ec-1f1e7.png Owen

021f1e7-1f1f7.png Ronaldo
031f1e8-1f1ff.png Nedved
041f1fa-1f1e6.png Chevtchenko
051f1e7-1f1f7.png Ronaldinho
061f1ee-1f1f9.png Cannavaro
071f1e7-1f1f7.png Kaka
081f1f5-1f1f9.png Ronaldo
091f1e6-1f1f7.png Messi
101f1e6-1f1f7.png Messi
111f1e6-1f1f7.png Messi
121f1e6-1f1f7.png Messi
131f1f5-1f1f9.png Ronaldo
141f1f5-1f1f9.png Ronaldo
151f1e6-1f1f7.png Messi
161f1f5-1f1f9.png Ronaldo
171f1f5-1f1f9.png Ronaldo
181f1ed-1f1f7.png Modric

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 3

10yrs of Messi/CR7 domination comes to an end!

Congrats Modric but IMO he is not the best player in the World for 2018 but then again there has not been 1 outstanding player who is head and shoulders above the rest so guess he is the closest I suppose being UCL winner and WC runner up.

• Praise 4

Liverpool FC manager Jurgen Klopp 'given special treatment over Manchester United's Jose Mourinho'

It's true so many people hate Jose because they say he doesn't care about the club just cares about himself and that he is such an ass hole.

People are so bias they just love Klopp.

Please be fair and like Jose too.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Liverpool FC manager Jurgen Klopp 'given special treatment over Manchester United's Jose Mourinho'

It's true so many people hate Jose because they say he doesn't care about the club just cares about himself and that he is such an ass hole.

People are so bias they just love Klopp.

Please be fair and like Jose too.

I am fair and I love JM too ...... :a-happy:

Wish he could stay at MU for 26 years like AW to Arsenal....  :we-all-gonna-die:

Cos he brings plenty of dramas to MU ....  ^_^

• Praise 1

Looks like man city gonna be punished for non ffp compliance.

If ffp really mean it. They better enforce it

Very hard to have solid evidence i think.

If all the sponcer is set up by their boss to pump money in.

How to prove that money is illegal.

U get my point?

10yrs of Messi/CR7 domination comes to an end!

Congrats Modric but IMO he is not the best player in the World for 2018 but then again there has not been 1 outstanding player who is head and shoulders above the rest so guess he is the closest I suppose being UCL winner and WC runner up.

dunno how Messi got 5th though... i guess expectations for him are too sky high...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2