EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

Turbocharged

Please praised City for being deserving of the EPL Champions.

Thank you very much on behalf of all who support . . . . 

:D

8115f20c70f24c6c0bd7c753a7524ff5--liverp

ok let me try...

Man City sibey hoh, managed to overcome the 7pts lead by liverpool.

liverpool buey gan, Man City shall be EPL champions!!! 

Hope this works  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

Arsenal sufferred another defeat at Leicester.  The Fox hammered them 3 - 0.  Looks like they are not interested in the top 4 race. Their next game is at home to BHA,  fighting to avoid relegation and the last game is away at Burnley, another tough game. 

Edited by Civic2000
  • Praise 2

I support spurs but I’m still happy when they lost...tikam WHU to win at 6.5 odds.

Too greedy and also bought Spurs-WHU at 40 instead of draw-WHU at 16.5.

Wanted to bet against gunners but was busy to place any bet today.

Two more rounds to chiong...

• Praise 1

Arsenal sufferred another defeat at Leicester. The Fox hammered them 3 - 0. Looks like they are not interested in the top 4 race. Their next game is at home to BHA, fighting to avoid relegation and the last game is away at Burnley, another tough game.

Seems the malaise amongst the 4 teams chasing UCL spots continues as Arsenal shot themselves in the foot by getting an unnecessary red card early on n it was just too much for the10 men

• Praise 4

Arsenal sufferred another defeat at Leicester.  The Fox hammered them 3 - 0.  Looks like they are not interested in the top 4 race. Their next game is at home to BHA,  fighting to avoid relegation and the last game is away at Burnley, another tough game. 

The foxes are in the mood.

I can see them getting a draw against City.

:D  

Supercharged

The race for top 3 and 4... machiam relegation fight form....

I thought spurs blew it wks ago. Now i see arsenal dreading to be there..

Later if man u and chelsea draw hor. I know they also dislike champions league

• Praise 1

cannot stand watching higuain anymore, :a-bang:

damn useless...

Give Kun another year or two would be slow as well. Higuain is missing that kind of attacking support Kun enjoys at MC.

• Praise 1

So United n Chelsea duly completed another weekend where the 4 teams competing for the last 2 UCL spots all failed to win though advantage is now with Spurs n Chelsea with 2 games remaining.

DDG’s poor form continued as he spilled a Rudiger shot for Alonso to pounce on for the equaliser. United were on top for the first 25mins or so n deserved their lead thru Mata but Chelsea played better in second half but the match showed why these 2 teams are so far from the top 2 with loose possession n not many creative openings. Rojo shld hv been sent off for a studs up challenge on Willian.

• Praise 3

So United n Chelsea duly completed another weekend where the 4 teams competing for the last 2 UCL spots all failed to win though advantage is now with Spurs n Chelsea with 2 games remaining.

DDG’s poor form continued as he spilled a Rudiger shot for Alonso to pounce on for the equaliser. United were on top for the first 25mins or so n deserved their lead thru Mata but Chelsea played better in second half but the match showed why these 2 teams are so far from the top 2 with loose possession n not many creative openings. Rojo shld hv been sent off for a studs up challenge on Willian.

cannot blame ddg 100% also, he spill the shot, but he save it in the first place,

have to ask the man u def also, 

why no 1 is there to clear it, instead a chelsea leftback pounce on it

the last min of the game he save from higuain when 1 v 1.

that is a very good save, if go in, it will almost totally end man u top 4 hope.

Norwich sealed automatic promotion to the Premier League on Saturday evening, after a 2-1 victory over Blackburn at Carrow Road. Pukki (Teemu Pukki - Finnish International) is coming to EPL.

Sheff United also went up whilst Leeds, WBA, Villa n 1 more from Bristol City, Derby n Middlesbrough will be in the playoffs. All ex EPL clubs.

• Praise 3

cannot blame ddg 100% also, he spill the shot, but he save it in the first place,

have to ask the man u def also,

why no 1 is there to clear it, instead a chelsea leftback pounce on it

the last min of the game he save from higuain when 1 v 1.

that is a very good save, if go in, it will almost totally end man u top 4 hope.

There is a saying class is permanent whilst form is temporary n this holds true for many class players of which DDG is definitely in that category.

He is an unorthodox goalie in that he uses his feet a lot for his saves n some of his most memorable saves came from his feet but this has now backfired on him as some of the mistakes he made recently was precisely cos of his preferred use of his feet. His contract talks have also been blamed as a distraction. So many reasons for his possible loss of form. That said, I believe he will bounce back eventually but trouble is only 2 games left for him to play this season n against the bottom 2 sides so time is not on his side unfortunately.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Gotta salute pool n citeh players..

This season machiam on drugs sia. Highest pts combined and played so many games liao. Mane. Salah. Vvd. Aguero. Etc. Tink they played most games as players n yet can be so fit to last this season sia.

• Praise 1

Gotta salute pool n citeh players..

This season machiam on drugs sia. Highest pts combined and played so many games liao. Mane. Salah. Vvd. Aguero. Etc. Tink they played most games as players n yet can be so fit to last this season sia.

both of them dun succeed in their first season, 

but both are still support by club management for transfer etc etc.

and most importantly both are into their 3rd season (kloop also?? i think  or 4th?)

Edited by Beregond

Top 6 mini table. Based on this table, City shld be Champs with Arsenal n Chelsea joining Pool for UCL. Of course, EPL is based on overall 38 games played n not just 10 but good idea of who is good, average n mediocre against better opposition. Surprised Spurs is lower than their 2 London rivals.

post-48108-0-99391100-1556514961_thumb.png

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Worry for spurs...

Spurs looks dead tired.

Son. Eriksen both overworked.

Mid wk against ajax and then weened travel to bournemouth. Haiz.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1