EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

Supercharged

Spurs rode on luck..

Nb. Last 10 league games. Win 3. Lose 7. Thats like relegation form.

Really heng man u and arsenal collapse in worse fashion sia.

Anyway i take the 4th pos anytime for spurs. A strange achievement considering 13 league game loss. Might be 14 over this weekend and yet can get 4th... hmm.

Still got the semis of cl. Unbelievable.

If spurs win the cl. Which is highly unlikely on recent pissed poor form, this could be the worse team that win the cl sia.

• Praise 3

Spurs rode on luck..

Anyway i take the 4th pos anytime for spurs. A strange achievement considering 13 league game loss. Might be 14 over this weekend and yet can get 4th... hmm.

If spurs win the cl. Which is highly unlikely on recent pissed poor form, this could be the worse team that win the cl sia.

not only spurs la.

chelsea also super heng to get into UCL.

but i tell u, their current standard go UCL  also tio wack nia.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Spurs rode on luck..

to be fair, I dunno how Poch did it but he secured this top 4 placing without adding a single player in the summer.  He should be consider one of the top managers this season for this incredible achievement! 

• Praise 4

Supercharged

to be fair, I dunno how Poch did it but he secured this top 4 placing without adding a single player in the summer. He should be consider one of the top managers this season for this incredible achievement!

Injuries n fatique killed spurs season mostly plus loss of form for some key players.

Players who went world cup with england team for spurs badly affected. But then sterling defies this odd.

Trippier became so average after the world cup.

Lamela forever out.

Alli also lost so much form.

Eriksen also inconsistent.

Winks also injures a lot.

Dier injured and lost so much form too.

Wayanama became so ordinary.

Dembele sold. Wtf. For 9m. This 9m aiyp why take so fast. 2nd half of season need him leh. Now see spurs cm so chui. So injury prone.

Kane also injured twice. Haiz.

Only sissoko and son shone. Rose. Verts. Alderweild and lloris did have a good season though.

Rest really avg

• Praise 2

Injuries n fatique killed spurs season mostly plus loss of form for some key players.

Players who went world cup with england team for spurs badly affected. But then sterling defies this odd.

Lamela forever out.

Dembele sold. Wtf. For 9m. This 9m aiyp why take so fast. 2nd half of season need him leh. Now see spurs cm so chui. So injury prone.

Only sissoko and son shone. Rose. Verts. Alderweild and lloris did have a good season though.

Rest really avg

The Belgians Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Frenchman Lloris N Englishman Rose also played till the last stages of the WC so to say WC was an issue seems abit contradictory n don’t forget Lovren, Hazard n some other players were also involved n they seem ok.

That said, it’s a fact that the club with the most players represented at the WC were Spurs so perhaps there was some effect. Added to the fact that Spurs didn’t strengthen their squad didn’t help matters.

As bro @fooblack mentioned, Poch has done wonders. I will give Levy benefit of the doubt that purse strings need to be tightened due to stadium redevelopment but I don’t expect this excuse to come up now and again as the higher matchday revenue would pay for the stadium costs. Let's see but meanwhile good luck in Wed UCL 2nd leg!!

• Praise 7

Twincharged

Despite all these problems

they still managed to get into CL next year and with no new players

Lamela forever out.

Rest really avg

• Praise 7

Spurs have been like that for 3-4 seasons...run out steam at the final stretch...lack that extra tank to burst with a killer punch.

The board has to partial replace the squad with more quality players to tackle both domestic and CL titles...

Need not look far...see what vvd, ab, ms, shaq could do to pool...

• Praise 3

Yes Arsenal lost the UCL qualification more than Chelsea won it as the Gunners held the upper hand going into the last 5-6games n it was theirs to lose which they promptly went on to lose it unfortunately.

IMO, Ozil is a class player but his laidback style doesnât suit EPL n his work rate leaves much to be desired. Think he shld go La Liga or Serie A where his talents would be better appreciated as the hustle n bustle physical EPL doesnât suit him.

Sanchez is different as he works hard, has skill n can adapt to the physical side of the game but why he is struggling I fail to understand.

And that's why ozil makes Sanchez looks good haha
  • Praise 3

man c win again.

title decide on final game.

how many season ago since that happen?

(is it man c first title that season?)

City one hand on the trophy liao with a difficult 1-0 win over Leicester scored by skipper Kompany with a 30m beauty

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Utd feels like a team seriously in need of a long time to rebuild.. with so much deadwood and the club hierarchy in all sorts of clueless decisions and approaches, a young inexperienced manager is probably the last person you should employ, they did it anyway.

I am quite sure ole wont last the next season. utd will be clearing the squad this summer to make room for new players.. it will take some time for the team to come together. i really think this is out of Ole's depth liao.

Rebuilding takes time, look at pool. Klopp has taken almost 4 yrs and yet they still lose to man c

For Man U the last 6 yrs has passed by without any improvement. My guess is they will be in the wilderness for 10 yrs at least

• Praise 2

why nobody to close him down.....Haiz

They all getting ready for him to pass or cross.

Who thought a centre back can shoot like that

• Praise 1

They all getting ready for him to pass or cross.

Who thought a centre back can shoot like that

• Praise 3

When I was greedy I lost money, this game less greedy also lost money.

Wanted to buy draw-home with odds 40x at first but bought draw-draw instead thinking spurs couldn’t be that bad.

Lucky I double check my betting slips...nearly throw away the other ikan bilis winning slip.

Go Gunners!!! No eight (not egg hor) goals no talk.

I now root for spurs to win cpl, pool to win epl and gunners to end as top 4...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2