Why don't BMW Drivers use indicators?

therock

The 1 and 2, 3 series means nothing to me. Only 5 series and above then got appeal

The trouble is that it is made for the masses now; with the lower series range for more affordability.
Hence, can find any Tom, dick or harry behind the wheels of this brand.

↡ Advertisement

The 1 and 2, 3 series means nothing to me. Only 5 series and above then got appeal

5 series also must be 6 potter too. :()

Engine purring so sweet to the ears.....

Edited by TameDriver

How about 4 series bro:D

Actually to be fair depends on the driver lah

Not the car...but those high end BM normally signal cum give way

Cos their premium is so high so worried about NCD:)

Nonetheless black sheep alot tarnishing the brand

The trouble is that it is made for the masses now; with the lower series range for more affordability.

Hence, can find any Tom, dick or harry behind the wheels of this brand.

To prolong the lifespan of the signal bulb. Hahaaa

Not forgetting the saving of 40% of energy!

Heard they might give u VIP front row seat for in-car crash test demo....lol

They have to give me tickets so I can find the signal button la

Not sure if I should accept .. can I trade them for Car Show stunt driving tickets heh..

• Praise 1

How about 4 series bro:D

Actually to be fair depends on the driver lah

Not the car...but those high end BM normally signal cum give way

Cos their premium is so high so worried about NCD:)

Nonetheless black sheep alot tarnishing the brand

Those phv models worst....

Do you think they will let me win tickets to the BMW show  [:p]

If nobody starts any other BMW threads by 15 Aug, you will be the only thread, walk away with all 8 pairs of tickets... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

i ALWAYS signal, even at 0530 when im otw to work hor @soya, so that ghost riders see me

but, yes, damn pissed to see BMW drivers never signal or for that matter, all other makes

KNN, MRT signal give who see?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

You always signal? then it is time to change the brand liao.

i ALWAYS signal, even at 0530 when im otw to work hor @soya, so that ghost riders see me

but, yes, damn pissed to see BMW drivers never signal or for that matter, all other makes

• Praise 4

(edited)

If nobody starts any other BMW threads by 15 Aug, you will be the only thread, walk away with all 8 pairs of tickets... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ha ha

We can do a MU / kopi session la... there are a couple of decent places to eat at Suntec..

I must say the BMWs I have tried thus far have all driven well. Actually the one which surprised me most was the 216D... it's a MPV, but it drove like a sedan. And the diesel engine gave a good turn of speed.

Too bad that was priced too high when I was looking..

I must confess, when I was driving it, I didn't signal as many times as I should, perhaps because I was still getting used to the location of the signal stick.. but yes! It's present [laugh]

Honestly, I don't think they had this thread in mind when they wanted to give tickets...

Edited by therock

I just heard that BMW is banning the TS from entering any of their premises for life  [:p]

Ha ha
We can do a MU / kopi session la... there are a couple of decent places to eat at Suntec..

I must say the BMWs I have tried thus far have all driven well. Actually the one which surprised me most was the 216D... it's a MPV, but it drove like a sedan. And the diesel engine gave a good turn of speed.
I must confess, when I was driving it, I didn't signal as many times as I should, perhaps because I was still getting used to the location of the signal stick.. but yes! It's present [laugh]

Honestly, I don't think they had this thread in mind when they wanted to give tickets...

• Praise 1

Ha ha

If i hit toto jackpot tonight, I will just call and ask them to send the X7 to me, no need test drive, just let me have it asap. ^_^

And for sure I will not be signalling also, like my son always say, " go with the flow!"  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

kopi yes, you let me know.  [grin]

I just heard that BMW is banning the TS from entering any of their premises for life [:p]

Haaaa

I just heard that BMW is banning the TS from entering any of their premises for life  [:p]

any awareness is GOOD awareness!!!!

Mayb they will let him have a BMW to drive over the weekend, on condition that he must start a thread to praise why driving a BMW sld not signal.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

eh? i always thought reason is BMWs dont come with directional indicators

aiya i make fun of them but i also hope one day can drive bm.. haha

↡ Advertisement