British woman slaps Bali immigration officer

Jman888

She will be left ALONE in india, no doubts about it.

Your meaning very chim , elsewhere i would agree but not there.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

bAli so big and interesting need to overstayed for such length?

maybe she thought her powderful british passport meant that it allowed her to overstay ...

well, you just can't take the stupid out of a whatever.

Twincharged

Wah lan, the title damn misleading. [:|]

Was expecting to see a blonde AMDL, turned out to be a ah neh bui bong...

DL ... But is jit dua liap !!
  • Praise 1

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/997765/Bali-airport-immigration-british-tourist-slaps-official-fine-visa-overstay

Footage of the Pakistani-born physicist’s attack went viral after it was filmed by another immigration officer. Taqaddas, from London, has been kept in a holding cell at Ngurah Rai International Airport since the incident on Saturday.

No wonder.

The colours of the skin speak a lot about mankind, in our world of work, we faces many types of people and sexes plus pressure, work environment and surroundings ethics, it can affect one wellbeing and how we behave around us makes a world of difference.

Allow me illustrate a case in old causeway upon returning to Sp ( two month ago )

A chinese custom officer checked my boot leisurely and proceed to check my front engine compartment, request'g to open, I asked politely ," May i know the reason why so Sir ?"

Instead of replying me in a positive manner, he responded in a curtly manner saying " Go ask the top people " I was like; WTF, the least i can get a prompt and reasonable reply from him . . . " never mind, i'd decided not to question him further on the basis of hot & humid day, unbearable amount of carbon monoxide clouding around him w/o wearing any mask to protect himself , let alone with no total regards for his well-being. " he turned his head away and ignored me. My case did not end here. Bone of contention was _ i expect a decent reply from the inspecting officer himself and not expecting me to ask the top management. His behaviour was unnecessary and unprofessional.

2/3 weeks later, i was upon another return in another lane check, a nerd looking officer proceed to check my front engine again, while i had opened the boot for inspection, he took the liberty to explain why so upon my repeated asking " Why need to check the engine when it's super hot and nothing can be found hidden under a turbo-charged engine running more than 34 degree temperature that day?

His prompt reply were," Just last week, a motorist were caught with contraband cigarettes hidden under the engine compartment. " and gave me a cute smile, wiping perspiration off his face and continue his routine. i understood his intention. [:p]

What did we learn from here ? - Two different officers handling the same situation and getting away with it. 

We need not follow the so called British woman behaviour. By slapping an officer is tantamount to disrespect the law of a country, Are we allow to question any officer on duty what Qs can be asked and understood or we basically follow the rules blindly w/o knowing the full extent is required.

Sorry for being long winded.

• Praise 8

She probably had stayed in Ubud monkey forest

Got 1 amdk also overstayed in Bali for a very long time. Fella killed a police officer and the police shot him with rubber bullets and live round when he charged at other officers.https://youtu.be/dKCfZBuGhgc Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

British?  if she did that in msia, she probably get another 180 days free stay and 180 months in USA  [laugh]  [laugh]

definitely gives Britain and all British citizen a bad name.

They should slap the physique out of this physicist fei hai and strip her job. With this type of attitude how to teach? Wonder did any students kana her buddha palm before

Got 1 amdk also overstayed in Bali for a very long time. Fella killed a police officer and the police shot him with rubber bullets and live round when he charged at other officers.

The piak piak piak piak sound... Sounds very painful with so many rounds...

They should slap the physique out of this physicist fei hai and strip her job. With this type of attitude how to teach? Wonder did any students kana her buddha palm before

The piak piak piak piak sound... Sounds very painful with so many rounds...

Reports said he was a troublemaker who had overstayed his visa eating for free at the hotels and accosted female guest. I guess the polis didnt want to bring him back alive after they watched him stabbing their comrade. Thats a lot of bullet for 1 big guy!

Reports said he was a troublemaker who had overstayed his visa eating for free at the hotels and accosted female guest. I guess the polis didnt want to bring him back alive after they watched him stabbing their comrade. Thats a lot of bullet for 1 big guy!

Because they never shoot the head. 1 shot 1 kill.

Like zombie...hahaha.

↡ Advertisement