British woman slaps Bali immigration officer

Jman888

What if send her there, she abuse the men there?

well there got many men. many different types too.

maybe we can be kind, and let them mutually benefit one another lor... quite a decent match it seems...

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I would not dare to ask this question especially when I guess that it is so obvious why he asked you to open bonnet, obviously he is not going to check if your engine is V or Inline.

What I mean is do not disturb the officials. Let them do what they want to, just oblige. This way it will be trouble free for you and others behind you.

The colours of the skin speak a lot about mankind, in our world of work, we faces many types of people and sexes plus pressure, work environment and surroundings ethics, it can affect one wellbeing and how we behave around us makes a world of difference.

Allow me illustrate a case in old causeway upon returning to Sp ( two month ago )

A chinese custom officer checked my boot leisurely and proceed to check my front engine compartment, request'g to open, I asked politely ," May i know the reason why so Sir ?"

Instead of replying me in a positive manner, he responded in a curtly manner saying " Go ask the top people " I was like; WTF, the least i can get a prompt and reasonable reply from him . . . " never mind, i'd decided not to question him further on the basis of hot & humid day, unbearable amount of carbon monoxide clouding around him w/o wearing any mask to protect himself , let alone with no total regards for his well-being. " he turned his head away and ignored me. My case did not end here. Bone of contention was _ i expect a decent reply from the inspecting officer himself and not expecting me to ask the top management. His behaviour was unnecessary and unprofessional.

2/3 weeks later, i was upon another return in another lane check, a nerd looking officer proceed to check my front engine again, while i had opened the boot for inspection, he took the liberty to explain why so upon my repeated asking " Why need to check the engine when it's super hot and nothing can be found hidden under a turbo-charged engine running more than 34 degree temperature that day?

His prompt reply were," Just last week, a motorist were caught with contraband cigarettes hidden under the engine compartment. " and gave me a cute smile, wiping perspiration off his face and continue his routine. i understood his intention. [:p]

What did we learn from here ? - Two different officers handling the same situation and getting away with it. 

We need not follow the so called British woman behaviour. By slapping an officer is tantamount to disrespect the law of a country, Are we allow to question any officer on duty what Qs can be asked and understood or we basically follow the rules blindly w/o knowing the full extent is required.

Sorry for being long winded.

• Praise 7

The colours of the skin speak a lot about mankind, in our world of work, we faces many types of people and sexes plus pressure, work environment and surroundings ethics, it can affect one wellbeing and how we behave around us makes a world of difference.

Allow me illustrate a case in old causeway upon returning to Sp ( two month ago )

A chinese custom officer checked my boot leisurely and proceed to check my front engine compartment, request'g to open, I asked politely ," May i know the reason why so Sir ?"

Instead of replying me in a positive manner, he responded in a curtly manner saying " Go ask the top people " I was like; WTF, the least i can get a prompt and reasonable reply from him . . . " never mind, i'd decided not to question him further on the basis of hot & humid day, unbearable amount of carbon monoxide clouding around him w/o wearing any mask to protect himself , let alone with no total regards for his well-being. " he turned his head away and ignored me. My case did not end here. Bone of contention was _ i expect a decent reply from the inspecting officer himself and not expecting me to ask the top management. His behaviour was unnecessary and unprofessional.

2/3 weeks later, i was upon another return in another lane check, a nerd looking officer proceed to check my front engine again, while i had opened the boot for inspection, he took the liberty to explain why so upon my repeated asking " Why need to check the engine when it's super hot and nothing can be found hidden under a turbo-charged engine running more than 34 degree temperature that day?

His prompt reply were," Just last week, a motorist were caught with contraband cigarettes hidden under the engine compartment. " and gave me a cute smile, wiping perspiration off his face and continue his routine. i understood his intention. [:p]

What did we learn from here ? - Two different officers handling the same situation and getting away with it.

We need not follow the so called British woman behaviour. By slapping an officer is tantamount to disrespect the law of a country, Are we allow to question any officer on duty what Qs can be asked and understood or we basically follow the rules blindly w/o knowing the full extent is required.

At checkpoint, Mai KL custom officers. Ask open boot or bonnet.

Just open.

They song liao. You are trouble-free.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

maybe she thought her powderful british passport meant that it allowed her to overstay ...

well, you just can't take the stupid out of a whatever.

This will explain

054a7664281a3eb6c100923246b619ad56cc65-v

• Praise 1

I go by the rule that once you are at the customs, just follow instructions and don't try to be too friendly or chatty. 

Talking too much and overly friendly is one of the way smugglers try to mask their subconscious nerve. And those custom officers should have been instructed to look out for such clues in their course of duty. 

If have nothing to hide, why ask so much question? Just let them do their job quickly and you can go off quickly too. 

For all intents and purposes, maybe they have tip offs that says that there will be a certain type of cars (colour/make) that might try to smuggle stuff pass the custom on those days. Your car might have been one of those that fit the profile. 

My 2cts

• Praise 4

WLE...

i don't think:

- all the shooters are marksmen 100% of the time

- the AK47 is that accurate a weapon to begin with...

i wonder how many trainees will die every year from friendly fire [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

there is a video somewhere in youtube that showed 1 front trooper shot while doing that exercise......dont know die or not!

M16 is the more accurate weapon if comparing......ak are robust and are good to go i nearly all condition.

Edited by Eviilusion

i think her ass will rot in bali jail...they will treat her well...

overstayed for 6 mth, that one already deserves some jail time.

hit a public servant, needs more jail time.

and hor, pls dun let her set foot on our island.... suggest send her to india instead.

Because they never shoot the head. 1 shot 1 kill.

Like zombie...hahaha.

For amdk, it is quite hard not to hit the head :grin:

Lol open bonnet very hard and take alot of time meh?

You should ask more questions mah

They can guide you to the special lane, do a more throughout checks on your car so you have more time to ask more questions.

• Praise 6

I think as a citizen, we have the right to ask questions. The only issue is HOW we ask. The point brought up is not about the asking, but about how the law enforcement officers reply.

I had a similar experience. Years back, me and friend parked along the road, legally. Some police vans came and they cleared the road, esp those who parked illegally, including ours. We asked the policewoman why? She just said " just move" in not-a-friendly-tone

We beh song but could just kwai kwai move the car

Also had a similar experience at Changi Airport immigration counter. My photo was quite old and he just said "go change!" no sir, no please, no thank you, no smile. Just a curt "command"

Edited by Othello

I think as a citizen, we have the right to ask questions. The only issue is HOW we ask. The point brought up is not about the asking, but about how the law enforcement officers reply.

I has a similar experience. Years back, me and friend parked along the road, legally. Some police vans came and they cleared the road, esp those who parked illegally, including ours. We asked the policewoman why? She just said " just move" in not-a-friendly-tone

Also had a similar experience at Changi Airport immigration counter. My photo was quite old and he just said "go change!" no sir, no please, no thank you, no smile. Just a curt "command"

官字兩個口especially at border checkpoint.

Our custom officers is not trained to be customer centric.

If Kenna naked squat, don't jip MCF KPKB

At all custom for clearance, it's citizen rights to know, better ask for clarification politely, I have been trained to ask b4 doing anything, just don't follow blindly, no right and no wrong here.

If brothers follow blindly then i reckon custom ppl are idiots too, thy should know best so as to guide us propertly.

I respect custom officer or else I don't even bother to ask especially in high security places  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I has a similar experience. Years back, me and friend parked along the road, legally. Some police vans came and they cleared the road, esp those who parked illegally, including ours. We asked the policewoman why? She just said " just move" in not-a-friendly-tone

My view on this matter is that all those front liners are just like peons chopping wood or mining in those RPG games. Grunts. They are just obeying orders. Even they themselves can't ask their superiors why they have to do this and that, extra checks, etc. So how to answer the public?

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

I would not dare to ask this question especially when I guess that it is so obvious why he asked you to open bonnet, obviously he is not going to check if your engine is V or Inline.

What I mean is do not disturb the officials. Let them do what they want to, just oblige. This way it will be trouble free for you and others behind you.

Unless the command is to ask you pull down pants and bend forward.....
  • Praise 1