British woman slaps Bali immigration officer

Jman888

Ask for the sake of asking.  :D

when the school teach or encourage student to ask question if dun understand, but sometime I find kids nowadays lack logical thinking cos they just shoot their mouth off claiming they only ask innocent question yet refuse to use their brain.

↡ Advertisement

when the school teach or encourage student to ask question if dun understand, but sometime I find kids nowadays lack logical thinking cos they just shoot their mouth off claiming they only ask innocent question yet refuse to use their brain.

this is when we say this

post-195148-0-39006400-1533520640_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Ask for the sake of asking. :D

That's what happens when people are told that there are no stupid questions.

From what i know......indo Immi and custom officers are more stringent and garang than their MY counterpart......if true think she will kana more than naked squat hor.......but recording her might mspoil the hp.....ððð

I visit Jakarta on regular basis

Encounter Middle East kpkb banging table at their custom officer on few occasions

I always try my best avoid queuing behind Middle East

They expect to be treated like king

Edited by Dfx16

I visit Jakarta on regular basis

Encounter Middle East kpkb banging table at their custom officer on few occasions

I always try my best avoid queuing behind Middle East

They expect to be treated like king

middle east.....

middle east.....ððð. They head oredy become very big liao....not all of them but most. Thats what you get when you treat certain groups with specialty. I still remembered how the malay and indo muslim will welcome the arabs like king just because our Messenger was from their region. Now no more but they still think they should be treated like in the past.

Cos they got oil ma
  • Praise 1

Cos they got oil ma

malaysia, indo and brunei also got oil hor! Not as much but still sizable reserve. Now the tide is changing and many Arabs in the conflict zone says the muslims in this region will one day rediscover their lost heritage and come to their defence. It has already started but in not a major way.
  • Praise 1

malaysia, indo and brunei also got oil hor! Not as much but still sizable reserve. Now the tide is changing and many Arabs in the conflict zone says the muslims in this region will one day rediscover their lost heritage and come to their defence. It has already started but in not a major way.

Very chim but interesting.... Can share more? Sorry i well frog :)

Very chim but interesting.... Can share more? Sorry i well frog :)

do wan lar. But got a lot of things happening and caught on camera and posted in youtube. I still researching....just let the future unfold and see whether all will come true or not.
  • Praise 1

whats wrong with the type characters from Katong area if I may ask ?? 

oh they just seem to be very big headed foreigners driving big fancy cars...u can see them all over the  malls in katong like parkway parade ...katong 112..etc...the way the act in the supermarket que(when there is a que or something goes wrong)...the way they act in restaurents(when food is delayed or not up to expectations)...i dont live in katong but i frequent the area pretty often...oh by the way read below to further understand whats happening on the ground....

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mandarin-gardens-back-to-mandarin-gardens.229183/

haha our friend trump also has his say poor chap got deal with so many...of these...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg[/media]

Edited by Ignissport

Noted your thoughts and sentiments; Katong mostly still has flavour of Peranakans and Eurasians if I may say so

Mandarin Gardens/Bayshore are for the new comers... so is the Changi South area &  and so is Meyer Road too

Mate; its the same in anywhere cosmo in the world today; the original people (Indegenous Malay Fishermen) have moved out, including those  stretching from Siglap to Telok Kurau (if you know Malay- Kurau is fish and the waters in Still Road used to be Still and Grand Hotel (split into 2 at Still Rd south and probably the last remnant of the past & used to be owned by a rich cattle owner) ...... and that by the same token..... Joo Chiat has always been known for the unwholesome reasons since the 60's since it flanks Katong... and even till now too   

Trumps issue is more on security and whether people are first loyal to the state and subsidizing the Mexicans whom come in truckload or trainloads everyday...... anyway its just a story, which becos of the previous admins he has to "fix" it now and make it real life so that the previous admins can understand the damage

My .... $0.02 ... just sharing           

oh they just seem to be very big headed foreigners driving big fancy cars...u can see them all over the  malls in katong like parkway parade ...katong 112..etc...the way the act in the supermarket que(when there is a que or something goes wrong)...the way they act in restaurents(when food is delayed or not up to expectations)...i dont live in katong but i frequent the area pretty often...oh by the way read below to further understand whats happening on the ground....

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mandarin-gardens-back-to-mandarin-gardens.229183/

haha our friend trump also has his say poor chap got deal with so many...of these...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg[/media]

• Praise 2

Agreed bottom line Singapore will never be what it was...when it comes to population mix..looking forward doesn't seem like it will ever go back to what it was...just have to accept it and move on..

• Praise 1

At all custom for clearance, it's citizen rights to know, better ask for clarification politely, I have been trained to ask b4 doing anything, just don't follow blindly, no right and no wrong here.

If brothers follow blindly then i reckon custom ppl are idiots too, thy should know best so as to guide us propertly.

I respect custom officer or else I don't even bother to ask especially in high security places  [laugh]

yes agreed.

Do also expect them to exercise their rights to "invite" you to the side room for further clarification.

I don't think it's the responsibility of the travellers to check on the ground that the customs staff are well trained (according to the traveller's expectations)

Agreed bottom line Singapore will never be what it was...when it comes to population mix..looking forward doesn't seem like it will ever go back to what it was...just have to accept it and move on..

Hong Kong also like that now. Can see many PRC and filipino service staff.
  • Praise 4