44 replies to this topic | 216 praises

Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:09 PM

7hm
    7hm

lai lai, today who kenna rain? Rain 3.5 hours after I take this photo

ZGKhIVp.png

Everyone make sure got umbrella with you for the next 72 hours  [shakehead]

RadX need to sticky anot  [bounce1]

i also want win thread of the month  :ph34r:

Tianmo and Buadongdong praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

Lol
SiLangKia praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:34 AM

DACH
  • DACH

I thought Singapore snowing...  [laugh]

SiLangKia praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:08 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Wah Lao!!!! You really Hor Seen leh.. I wash car but kenna from your rain jinx.. haiz.. You better update here regularly. hahaha..

SiLangKia, 7hm and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:29 PM

kdash
    kdash

subscribed to see when will rain 😂😂
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

@7hm, washing car today?? I wanna wash wor..
SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

Evillusion
    Evillusion

7hm, washing car today?? I wanna wash wor..

dont lei! I dowan free shower today!🤣🤣🤣
Together We stand Alone

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:45 AM

Tohto
    Tohto

My car like more than 3 weeks no wash already, every day afternoon like raining leh. How to wash.
SiLangKia and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:37 AM

7hm
    7hm

Rain call  [bounce1]

Xo8cQQs.png

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:25 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Rain call [bounce1]

Xo8cQQs.png

Heng ah.. I washed on national day.. Till now no rain.. Very worth it liao.. Rain bah rain bah..
SiLangKia and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

7hm
    7hm

Welcome back

I hope everyone enjoying the weather

Because I just did self-wash 2 hours... somehow waste 60% of my SONAX XTREME spray and seal (regret not buying at the hang out now..)

and the rain clouds come back immediately! 

:a-happy:

Mustank praised this

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:46 PM

Recent weather is cooling. Better dont wash your car cause high chance would rain almost everyday lo.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:41 PM

7hm
    7hm

Recent weather is cooling. Better dont wash your car cause high chance would rain almost everyday lo.

Actually, all the more reason to wash your car on a day when you can. Make sure the dirt and rain residue doesn't pile up. Applying a layer of sealant or detailer to resist water marks is also a good thing to do in this time of year.

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:44 PM

Actually, all the more reason to wash your car on a day when you can. Make sure the dirt and rain residue doesn't pile up. Applying a layer of sealant or detailer to resist water marks is also a good thing to do in this time of year.

Some people dont want to waste energy washing car and it rain immediately. Just let the dirt and rain residue pile up until weather become sunny again then one time wash. Lol. But there is risk that water marks and stains might eat into the paint and difficult to wash off completely.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:04 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2

I like to wash my 911 while its raining.

Not so hot

Edited by Throttle2, 22 November 2018 - 02:05 PM.

Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:58 PM

DACH
  • DACH

I like to wash my 911 while its raining.

Not so hot

Wipe table can drive 911. 

You  :a-m1212:

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

Enye
  • Enye

i like rain to come and wash my car

thanks ts

😅

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Hey 7hm, can you wash your car? Weather sibeh hot and humid these days.. The grass are dying.. Can you do your part to save nature??  :secret-laugh:

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:38 PM

7hm
    7hm

Hey 7hm, can you wash your car? Weather sibeh hot and humid these days.. The grass are dying.. Can you do your part to save nature??  :secret-laugh:

Coating touch up scheduled on 27th

Prepare yourself.

SiLangKia praised this

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:00 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Coating touch up scheduled on 27th
Prepare yourself.

Still so long away ah?? The plants are dying.. Pls do car wash first.. Coating later..

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: 7hm, rain, rain check, car wash and 4 more...