• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
44 replies to this topic | 216 praises

Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:09 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

lai lai, today who kenna rain? Rain 3.5 hours after I take this photo

ZGKhIVp.png

Everyone make sure got umbrella with you for the next 72 hours  [shakehead]

RadX need to sticky anot  [bounce1]

i also want win thread of the month  :ph34r:

Tianmo and Buadongdong praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Lol
SiLangKia praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:34 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I thought Singapore snowing...  [laugh]

SiLangKia praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:08 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah Lao!!!! You really Hor Seen leh.. I wash car but kenna from your rain jinx.. haiz.. You better update here regularly. hahaha..

SiLangKia, 7hm and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:29 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

subscribed to see when will rain 😂😂
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@7hm, washing car today?? I wanna wash wor..
SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

7hm, washing car today?? I wanna wash wor..

dont lei! I dowan free shower today!🤣🤣🤣
Together We stand Alone

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:45 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My car like more than 3 weeks no wash already, every day afternoon like raining leh. How to wash.
SiLangKia and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:37 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Rain call  [bounce1]

Xo8cQQs.png

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:25 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rain call [bounce1]

Xo8cQQs.png

Heng ah.. I washed on national day.. Till now no rain.. Very worth it liao.. Rain bah rain bah..
SiLangKia and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Welcome back

I hope everyone enjoying the weather

Because I just did self-wash 2 hours... somehow waste 60% of my SONAX XTREME spray and seal (regret not buying at the hang out now..)

and the rain clouds come back immediately! 

:a-happy:

Mustank praised this

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:46 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Recent weather is cooling. Better dont wash your car cause high chance would rain almost everyday lo.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:41 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Recent weather is cooling. Better dont wash your car cause high chance would rain almost everyday lo.

Actually, all the more reason to wash your car on a day when you can. Make sure the dirt and rain residue doesn't pile up. Applying a layer of sealant or detailer to resist water marks is also a good thing to do in this time of year.

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:44 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually, all the more reason to wash your car on a day when you can. Make sure the dirt and rain residue doesn't pile up. Applying a layer of sealant or detailer to resist water marks is also a good thing to do in this time of year.

Some people dont want to waste energy washing car and it rain immediately. Just let the dirt and rain residue pile up until weather become sunny again then one time wash. Lol. But there is risk that water marks and stains might eat into the paint and difficult to wash off completely.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:04 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like to wash my 911 while its raining.

Not so hot

Edited by Throttle2, 22 November 2018 - 02:05 PM.

Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:58 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like to wash my 911 while its raining.

Not so hot

Wipe table can drive 911. 

You  :a-m1212:

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i like rain to come and wash my car

thanks ts

😅

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey 7hm, can you wash your car? Weather sibeh hot and humid these days.. The grass are dying.. Can you do your part to save nature??  :secret-laugh:

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:38 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hey 7hm, can you wash your car? Weather sibeh hot and humid these days.. The grass are dying.. Can you do your part to save nature??  :secret-laugh:

Coating touch up scheduled on 27th

Prepare yourself.

SiLangKia praised this

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:00 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Coating touch up scheduled on 27th
Prepare yourself.

Still so long away ah?? The plants are dying.. Pls do car wash first.. Coating later..

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: 7hm, rain, rain check, car wash and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users