National Day 2018/2019, have you hung your flag?

Aaronlkl

the helicopter fly-past shows how deep PAP loves this country a country that brings them wealth and fame.....thats why they chose the biggest flag! Oh..okay....now i got the drift. I should fly the smallest flag i can find....ððð

Of course, when I love, I also love deep deep! When the pockets are filled with peasants' gst and what not, they sure will love deepest with their jaws dropped!
↡ Advertisement

Of course, when I love, I also love deep deep! When the pockets are filled with peasants' gst and what not, they sure will love deepest with their jaws dropped!

peasant life......hard to earn bro! Thats why there is a saying in my religion, heaven will be filled by the poor of the earth. The rich will be mostly likely be intoxicated by wealth, indulgence and earthly pleasures. Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

peasant life......hard to earn bro! Thats why there is a saying in my religion, heaven will be filled by the poor of the earth. The rich will be mostly likely be intoxicated by wealth, indulgence and earthly pleasures.

Don't worry about that, bro. When come to that, it is not affected by SES anymore. Either they are 6 ft below for a lease of 15 years or become ashes. No difference!

Don't worry about that, bro. When come to that, it is not affected by SES anymore. Either they are 6 ft below for a lease of 15 years or become ashes. No difference!

Hahaha.......got.....in heaven high ses fellas will get the best. No 72 virgins though......this wan specifically for highest ses....those who remained single and strive and sacrificed for the betterment of the religion and God. Majority including me wont get......

This from where?

The detailing is impressive. I assume quite a big display model

just woke up from noon nap.

• Praise 2

you are right, this is true for corrupted government ba

The recent events in our neighbouring country seem to have proven Thomas Paine right. 

i think what it mean is one people one nation one singapore together the citizens will enjoy prosperity

received this via whatsapp...

attachicon.gifIMG-20180809-WA0001.jpg

Supercharged

No hang or got hang flag never mind today lar.

Happy national day.....

Put all differences aside today and unite as singaporean today

• Praise 3

This from where?

The detailing is impressive. I assume quite a big display model

This one in terminal 3 near the hotel side, I was just there this morning lol
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

a house with so flags..changi estate.

Should recycle for next year's NDP. Just change 8 to 9.  [laugh]

You are ASSuming. Why need to make fun of people doing patriotic things?

If people ganna enbloc, i happy for them as i definitely would be happy with that million $ windfall. A mil can still buy alot of things. Just let my imagination run wild abit already make me happy alrdy haha.

forum is a place to tcss...it is a place to exchange ideas as well as give our 2cents worth of rubbish thoughts and ideas...yes i was ASSuming...whether that person makes a windfall from enbloc or has to beg on the streets for a living makes absolutely no difference to my life..he put a flag on his car so i ASSumed he is absolutely happy with his life...maybe he got enbloc..maybe strike toto...maybe his rich aunty in Kowloon passed away and he waiting to collect a fortune.......we just let our imagination run wild...thats how the human mind works [pirate]

The main question is who you voted for?

...or who you GOING to vote for [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1