National Day 2018/2019, have you hung your flag?

Aaronlkl

forum is a place to tcss...it is a place to exchange ideas as well as give our 2cents worth of rubbish thoughts and ideas...yes i was ASSuming...whether that person makes a windfall from enbloc or has to beg on the streets for a living makes absolutely no difference to my life..he put a flag on his car so i ASSumed he is absolutely happy with his life...maybe he got enbloc..maybe strike toto...maybe his rich aunty in Kowloon passed away and he waiting to collect a fortune.......we just let our imagination run wild...thats how the human mind works [pirate]

...or who you GOING to vote for [laugh]

Have you realized that you sound a lot like the pal who has been defending you? Yes this is tcss, but please do not be mean in your assumption. And definitely that is not how tcss work here. Maybe you are confusing this with edmw.

To me what you post speaks a lot about your character. And the bitterness is intoxicating, about losing.

Anyway this is only tcss. I am not going to lose sleep and waste any more time with slippery arguments. Good night, sweet dream..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Have you realized that you sound a lot like the pal who has been defending you? Yes this is tcss, but please do not be mean in your assumption. And definitely that is not how tcss work here. Maybe you are confusing this with edmw.

To me what you post speaks a lot about your character. And the bitterness is intoxicating, about losing.

Anyway this is only tcss. I am not going to lose sleep and waste any more time with slippery arguments. Good night, sweet dream..

sleep well...dont let the bedbugs bite [:)]

Edited by Ignissport

in mcf slang......you guys just f**ked yourself....ðððð

Ownself fxxk ownself?

Uniquely Singapore!

Lol..

• Praise 4

Ownself fxxk ownself?

Uniquely Singapore!

Lol..

remind me of a movie i watched yrs ago! Think it was The DreamMaster. One of the guy told him to go 'f**k yourself' and in the movie the DreamMaster has the power to grant whatever you say......you can imagine what happened.....
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Did you wash it or just fold it and keep it?

never washed.  still very clean and crisp after so many years.

• Praise 1

Already first week of September but still see a few people still hanging flags.

Thought supposed to take down after 31 August?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1