Reckless Cyclist

Brock

wait till u bang into one of these 'tour de France' wannabe

you will change your view entirely

Will paying road tax, COE, and other payment a car owner do change the way you view them?

Motorcyclist, motorbike at times make you angry too right?

to me give and take lah.. we are in a small country.. we don have luxury of space for sports, exercise etc.

now people just waiting for first fatality case to take action

remember the recent fatalities at the cross junctions

↡ Advertisement

no offense to rest of cyclists who obey traffic rules

i am cyclist myself, but i do not condone the behavior of some 'tour de France' on the roads

they are obeying traffic rules...... maybe you shld read up more... 

Its a highway... NOT an expressway... Cyclists can cycle there...

and they actually waited to till pass the double white lines to filter left... so kudos to the cyclists.

For the record... im not a cyclist... too fat and lazy to be one.... but bored enough to read up more ... thats all

• Praise 2

wait till u bang into one of these 'tour de France' wannabe

you will change your view entirely

now people just waiting for first fatality case to take action

remember the recent fatalities at the cross junctions

Bang? As in knock into them?

Bump into them as in encounter them many times. Especially Saturday morning. Most are obedient and treasure their life.

An accident is an accident.. no one wish it happened.

I myself crashed 3 times; 2 in concussion.. and yes i still ride. I do my part in obeying traffic rules. I don have ego.. just let whoever wanna win; it won’t make me richer, poorer wise or anything. Importantly i go back in one piece.

at least you pay road tax  [laugh]

Bang? As in knock into them?

Bump into them as in encounter them many times. Especially Saturday morning. Most are obedient and treasure their life.

An accident is an accident.. no one wish it happened.

I myself crashed 3 times; 2 in concussion.. and yes i still ride. I do my part in obeying traffic rules. I don have ego.. just let whoever wanna win; it won’t make me richer, poorer wise or anything. Importantly i go back in one piece.

As much as I don't like cyclist hogging the left most lane of most roads ....I just keep my fingers cross that I don't get stuck behind them during peak hours.....and avoid them as much as possible. 

But..... This cyclist followed the rules, made a mistake from being fatigued, lost control and self crash into the wall. No other road users where injured as a result of the crash. 

There is nothing to chastise or to gloat about.

What more TS has to start a thread to encourage gloating of the misfortune.

I don't understand the vicious uncharitable psyche. 

• Praise 2

ya la, everybody say they obey traffic rules

time will tell if these 'tour de france' wannabes are a hazard on the roads

they are obeying traffic rules...... maybe you shld read up more... 

Its a highway... NOT an expressway... Cyclists can cycle there...
and they actually waited to till pass the double white lines to filter left... so kudos to the cyclists.

For the record... im not a cyclist... too fat and lazy to be one.... but bored enough to read up more ... thats all

my friend my friend, no such ill intention 

i am asking how many times people rewatch this video to remind themself to be careful on the road

if a car behind this cyclist roll over him, what happen to this car driver?

As much as I don't like cyclist hogging the left most lane of most roads ....I just keep my fingers cross that I don't get stuck behind them during peak hours.....and avoid them as much as possible. 

But..... This cyclist followed the rules, made a mistake from being fatigued, lost control and self crash into the wall. No other road users where injured as a result of the crash. 

There is nothing to chastise or to gloat about.

What more TS has to start a thread to encourage gloating of the misfortune.

I don't understand the vicious uncharitable psyche. 

Edited by pegasi

ya la, everybody say they obey traffic rules

time will tell if these 'tour de france' wannabes are a hazard on the roads

my friend my friend, no such ill intention 

i am asking how many times people rewatch this video to remind themself to be careful on the road

if a car behind this cyclist roll over him, what happen to this car driver?

you are reading what others are saying ... but not understanding....  and insisting on having your say...  

this... is not called a discourse...  

if you want to blast the tour de france cyclists... ((of which i dislike the china man riding across the road as and when they like variety more))....   this is not the video of choice...  coz those cyclists did nothing wrong.... 

Do they cause me to slow down so as not to hit them? Of course!! Do they irritate me coz block my way? Of course!! 

But.. thats part and parcel of being a gracious society ...  Old lady walk slowly infront of me = i should complain and claim its illegal for them to use the path since they are not working and hence not paying income tax? 

• Praise 1

when the real tour de france cut from 1st lane to 3rd lane, 

first, the road is cordoned off no other road users

second, there are safety cars behind to ensure other vehicles do not cut into the lanes of the cyclists

third there are traffic ushers to wave flags to signal

when our 'tour de france' wannabes cut from 1st lane to 3rd lane,

first, they cause other vehicles to slow down

second, there are no signal lights on their bikes to show their intention to change lanes

third, there are no traffic ushers to wave flags to early-warning other road users

btw you cannot compare other road users eg old lady walking across the road

because the old lady do not have a choice but need to cross the road

do these cyclist have a choice not to cycle in the day time or at busy roads?

you are reading what others are saying ... but not understanding....  and insisting on having your say...  

if you want to blast the tour de france cyclists... ((of which i dislike the china man riding across the road as and when they like variety more))....   this is not the video of choice...  coz those cyclists did nothing wrong.... 

Do they cause me to slow down so as not to hit them? Of course!! Do they irritate me coz block my way? Of course!! 

But.. thats part and parcel of being a gracious society ...  Old lady walk slowly infront of me = i should complain and claim its illegal for them to use the path since they are not working and hence not paying income tax? 

@angcheek Will say they already have 2x airbags each. ...  :D

This is really bad. They should at least wear helmet, knee/elbow pads.

• Praise 3

seldom see you so free to post so much  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

when the real tour de france cut from 1st lane to 3rd lane, 

first, the road is cordoned off no other road users

second, there are safety cars behind to ensure other vehicles do not cut into the lanes of the cyclists

third there are traffic ushers to wave flags to signal

when our 'tour de france' wannabes cut from 1st lane to 3rd lane,

first, they cause other vehicles to slow down

second, there are no signal lights on their bikes to show their intention to change lanes

third, there are no traffic ushers to wave flags to early-warning other road users

btw you cannot compare other road users eg old lady walking across the road

because the old lady do not have a choice but need to cross the road

do these cyclist have a choice not to cycle in the day time or at busy roads?

those cyclists cycled up a slope and ended up on lane 2...  not 1 ....   after the double white line... they looked for oppty to filter to the left most lane... which is what they are supposed to do ... 

the video that you posted.. came from a CYCLIST behind the guy who crashed... NOT a car...  

i will say again ... the video you posted... not a good eg of the bad habits of tour de france cyclists....  coz they did everything RIGHT...  

i dislike tour de france cyclists as well....  but i will stop at begruding them the right to ride on the road coz laws at the moment does not make it illegal for them to do that. If you want to make a point against them...  at least pick something like breaking the red lights or something...  

what you are doing right now.. is hating for the sake of it...   coz ... for the umpteenth time.. they did nothing wrong in this video! 

• Praise 1

correction - no hate no love

just for sharing only

u added love and hate in it

those cyclists cycled up a slope and ended up on lane 2... not 1 .... after the double white line... they looked for oppty to filter to the left most lane... which is what they are supposed to do ...

the video that you posted.. came from a CYCLIST behind the guy who crashed... NOT a car...

i will say again ... the video you posted... not a good eg of the bad habits of tour de france cyclists.... coz they did everything RIGHT...

i dislike tour de france cyclists as well.... but i will stop at begruding them the right to ride on the road coz laws at the moment does not make it illegal for them to do that. If you want to make a point against them... at least pick something like breaking the red lights or something...

what you are doing right now.. is hating for the sake of it... coz ... for the umpteenth time.. they did nothing wrong in this video!

oh i cycle in my backyard only

hahaha

Will there be any different if I don’t pay road tax??

I wonder do u do road cycling.

imo there is no need for TS to start thread just for this video. as drivers we do feel frustrated sometimes but we have to be gracious and careful especially when they have not broken any traffic rules.