Reckless Cyclist

Brock

ya the face very hard to see.

but it all depend on the police wanna put in resource to catch or not only.

confirm other cam some where else.

the driver looking for withness on FB,

help him spread abit loh

Police sure can catch the culprit IF they want to, with all the cameras.

But this kind of case I am not sure.

This cam driver also, want to horn also make sure it’s green light so can speed off and let the bugger smell smoke ma...hahaha.

↡ Advertisement

For me in a built up area I thought his cycling was fine.

He was gonna turn right eventually so saw nothing wrong with him in the middle lane.

Of course his behaviour after being honked was unacceptable.

BTW the video makes Singapore look like the 60s, colour etc.

Edited by Neutrino

For me in a built up area I thought his cycling was fine.

He was gonna turn right eventually so saw nothing wrong with him in the middle lane.

Of course his behaviour after being honked was unacceptable.

BTW the video makes Singapore look like the 60s, colour etc.

He could have cycled at the leftmost lane and cross the road with the traffic crossings, instead of endangering himself and then attacked other road users when they warned him of safety issues. 

• Praise 1

There is no identify or anything for poice to go after that guy, sadly cam car has all to lose.

a dime a dozen ... cyclist have nothing to identify them ... so they can do almost anything and get away with it ... except when they kenah langgah.

• Praise 2

ya the face very hard to see.

but it all depend on the police wanna put in resource to catch or not only.

confirm other cam some where else.

the driver looking for withness on FB,

help him spread abit loh

Wishing can car all the best in nailing down that idiot.

a dime a dozen ... cyclist have nothing to identify them ... so they can do almost anything and get away with it ... except when they kenah langgah.

Cannot identify face meh.

No wonder Singapore is still way behind China.

Cannot identify face meh.

No wonder Singapore is still way behind China.

unless the cyclist robbed the driver or raped the passenger ... else, i really don;t think the SPF will spend such great resource to find someone involved in a personal altercation - referring the Western Union robbery where the MASKED robber was tracked all the way.

Edited by Ysc3

unless the cyclist robbed the driver or raped the passenger ... else, i really don;t think the SPF will spend such great resource to find someone involved in a personal altercation - referring the Western Union robbery where the MASKED robber was tracked all the way.

Don't talk about SPF. Makes my blood boils.

Rob bank also let him flies away.

Since China can do it with ease and we can't, what smart nation initiative PAP talks about?

Edited by Davidtch

Since China can do it with ease and we can't, what smart nation initiative PAP talks about?

Smart salary for them lo

In Sahara Desert, they can even build a highway just for cyclists.

Please consider geographical context.

Look at the limited space we have here in Singapore.

Already a dedicated buslane is making the peak hours traffic situation worse for the motorist.

You advocating an entire lane for the cyclist?

You will win the green activist of the year award but will stifle the economy with inefficiencies.

Take the centre of the lane! I have been cycling for 40 years as a commuter and where I live the only place an adult cyclist can legally ride is in the right hand lane. There is a bylaw that asks cyclist to ride as far to the left as is safe to do so. When you add two feet from the curb to stay out of all the glass and potholes and then the door zone you are almost in the centre of the road. In the last two years the city is moving the painted bike symbols to the centre and have started to ask cyclist to ride in the centre of the lane. This is because a ten year study has proven that the center of the lane is safer. Why? Because one you are seen and two it stops motorist from thinking they can squeeze past you in the same lane

• Praise 3

In Sahara Desert, they can even build a highway just for cyclists.

Please consider geographical context.

Look at the limited space we have here in Singapore.

Already a dedicated buslane is making the peak hours traffic situation worse for the motorist.

You advocating an entire lane for the cyclist?

You will win the green activist of the year award but will stifle the economy with inefficiencies.

Sahara Desert :XD: 

I don't like them either ... useless bunch of salary takers ...

only works for the rich or powerful or only when under extreme media pressure ... and only when they are happy*.

*when not in the mood, they will tell you : this is civil case ... you can talk to a lawyer about it.