Reckless Cyclist

Brock

tbh this cyclist caught me by surprise when he cut in front as i am watching out for car come straight... he is damn lucky no car is approaching fast straight if not i would have accelerate more and he will be under my car....

S I T U A T I O N A L

A W A R E N E S S

If he dies, your license kenna kantong. How?

Cyclist loses the most. But aren't you at the losing end as well?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

tbh this cyclist caught me by surprise when he cut in front as i am watching out for car come straight... he is damn lucky no car is approaching fast straight if not i would have accelerate more and he will be under my car....

No matter how, TP will still say you at fault lar... knn

But the last time I ran down a cyclist, lucky only kenna a warning from TP. heng man...

Edited by Kingkong
  • Praise 6

But the last time I ran down a cyclist, lucky only kenna a warning from TP. heng man...

Likewise, no matter what, the cyclist suffer the most.

So if we do not want to choose being the driver or the cyclist, everyone gonna be careful lo.

Safety is as easy as ABC (always be careful) ! :wub:

• Praise 1

S I T U A T I O N A L

A W A R E N E S S

If he dies, your license kenna kantong. How?

Cyclist loses the most. But aren't you at the losing end as well?

That begs to question,"why cyclist still do it?".

If sh!t happens it's a lose-lose kinda situation, not to mention the trauma both sides have to endure.

• Praise 4

If sh!t happens it's a lose-lose kinda situation, not to mention the trauma both sides have to endure.

Ask that cyclist.

• Praise 1

caught you by surprise? wow... better change the way you think how others will move, don't assume. anyone can do anything without letting you know.

first you already know he is there. secondly if there is a fast car approaching, you should not even think of turning, knowing that there is this cyclist there on your right as you should not assume he won't show pattern like cutting in front of you which happened.

play safe is more important than depending on others to move according to what you think they will. too many idiot road users out there. drive safe!

• Praise 3

Wah. You ran him down or just knocked into him?

• Praise 3

Wah. You ran him down or just knocked into him?

He dashed out of the zebra crossing while I was moving off. In a panick, I continue to step on accelerator instead of break... Ran over something and I thought it was him... Lucky its only the bike.

Sibei heng.

u wlll be surprise some cyclist are willing to challenge their life to your lisence, lot of them in fact.

1 day when they meet the driver who is willing to challenge their lisense to their life and limps is when they make their maker.

but from the video i must say u are a nice driver and u notice him and give way to him,

i myself also kenna this type before, same as u , i saw him, but never imagine he will attempt to cut across,

but i am not as nice as u , i blast my horn out the hell of him, no need to say he brake, and i speed and cut over in front of him,

leaving him stranded in the middle of the junction, the car behind me see him stop, and also do the same,

silencely in my heart i am cursing him, and hoping he kenna run over by a truck which fail to spot him, lol

but from my rear mirror i see he manahe to wriggle across, safe enough to cause more problem the next day :)

• Praise 4

Twincharged

Some cyclists waiting to die. Ever heard a cyclist reply a driver who was cursing at him. He said he want to die.

• Praise 2

Cyclist should be on pavements.

Also When the dash out onto the roads, they are really difficult to see.

Some cyclists waiting to die. Ever heard a cyclist reply a driver who was cursing at him. He said he want to die.

Wanna die is one thing, dun inconvenience others in the process.

• Praise 4

Cyclist should be on pavements.

Also When the dash out onto the roads, they are really difficult to see.

Wanna die is one thing, dun inconvenience others in the process.

Frankly, cyclist should only be in the parks... Or on road with a designated lane.

When they are on the pavement, they are like cars on the road.

They ride like they own the whole pavement and expects everyone to give way to them, with the ring-ring all the way...

• Praise 1

Nowadays got alot of crazy teens ride those big racing wheel luminous bike dashing here and there. I realised some bikes doesnt come with brakes.. they use their foot to brake.. better watch out.. esp elderly or children walking on pavement... as they come fast and silent

• Praise 2

Nowadays got alot of crazy teens ride those big racing wheel luminous bike dashing here and there. I realised some bikes doesnt come with brakes.. they use their foot to brake.. better watch out.. esp elderly or children walking on pavement... as they come fast and silent

When they hit the elderly and children, often the elder and kids will suffer very bad cuts and bruises.

The cyclist will just continue their journey, showing their middle finger.

When the cyclist are ran over by vehicles, not only can they claim insurance, they don't normally get the middle fingers as well.

That's why whenever I see cyclist coming fast towards my family along HDB corridors and void decks, first thing I'll alert everyone, then I get ready to deliver a flying kick if the cyclist were to hit any of us.

Cyclists are king on roads. No COE, No Road tax, No Insurance, No Demerit Points. Best of all, no need to obey traffic lights and lane discipline!

And tons of ppl defending them cos they deem the cyclist don't know traffic rules and can even ride without common sense...
  • Praise 1

Cyclists are king on roads. No COE, No Road tax, No Insurance, No Demerit Points. Best of all, no need to obey traffic lights and lane discipline!

Actually cyclists with driving licenses can still get demerit points!

no fashion sense oso.

I mean, c'mon, grown men wif beer belly wearing body hugging suit and leotards? seriously? [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2