Touch and go @ First Link

Rustyz

Now I can't enter MY as my tng card already more than a year never used.

going in still need payment for now? anybody can confirm

going in still need payment for now? anybody can confirm

Still need to pay when you are going in. At the moment things are as per what we know it is until further notice.

i give up monitoring my T&G card liao, had 3 expired because more than 1 yr never use. Now when i want to go in, I ask my MY friend to buy me a new one, top up rm50. use and forget until next trip buy new one.  -_-  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

i give up monitoring my T&G card liao, had 3 expired because more than 1 yr never use. Now when i want to go in, I ask my MY friend to buy me a new one, top up rm50. use and forget until next trip buy new one. -_-[:p][laugh]

You can claim Back the stored value from their office (transfer to a new card) , minus some admin fees.

Give me your card

ðð

Won't justify your trip!
  • Praise 1

If anyone of you facing problem topping up Touch N Go, just enter via 2nd link. At MY side before customs, there is a booth in the middle with a few self help top up machines. Can just top up there.

• Praise 5

i give up monitoring my T&G card liao, had 3 expired because more than 1 yr never use. Now when i want to go in, I ask my MY friend to buy me a new one, top up rm50. use and forget until next trip buy new one.  -_-  [:p]  [laugh]

rich man spotted

• Praise 2

You can claim Back the stored value from their office (transfer to a new card) , minus some admin fees.

Won't justify your trip!

Thanks bro.

I did that before, at the office beside the money changer after the shell and car wash side, but sibei mafan. The process is quite fast, but they only have 1 counter open most of the time. RM50 enough for 2 way with a little balance inside, not worth my time to purposely go for a value transfer.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I'm bringing my family in but my card has expired. So in this case what options do i have?

there will be someone walking around selling T&G card. Just buy from them.

The car behind wont be amused though.

↡ Advertisement