Touch and go @ First Link

Rustyz

I am going in JB tomorrow and my Touch has less than RM15.. So what now?

Still can top up at the custom?

Any advise please.

Juz drive in lo.

Definitely can get it TopUp.

Why so worry

Press TnG intercom button for help after you stamp your passport.

Remember to switch on your hazard lights first so that people don't waste time Q-ing behind you. :D

Thanks Bro... but where do I buy it from? From the when getting my passport stamp? Sorry first time driving into JB.

Thanks.

• Praise 1

Thanks Bro... but where do I buy it from? From the when getting my passport stamp? Sorry first time driving into JB.

Thanks.

There is still a TnG Counter at the Woodlands Custom which you can buy a new TnG card from.

It is located at the right-most end, if I recall correctly, it's A7 or something. They don't make it very obvious that it's open; but only avail themselves for supposed 'urgent' cases such as no value or expired TnG cards.

The basic fee for a new TnG card is RM50, of which RM10 will be a deposit, and balance RM40 of real value for the TnG.

Depending on situations, they might not entertain top ups and may only sell a new card to you. Also, take note that if you card is expired and you still have balance in your old card that needs to be transferred, they cannot do it for you - For that you have to go to the TnG office at the major Toll Booths on the highway e.g. Perling etc. I have also checked at the petrol kiosks, they said they cannot do transfer of value between cards, only top-ups. 

Edited by Ronkovic
  • Praise 2

There is still a TnG Counter at the Woodlands Custom which you can buy a new TnG card from.

It is located at the right-most end, if I recall correctly, it's A7 or something. They don't make it very obvious that it's open; but only avail themselves for supposed 'urgent' cases such as no value or expired TnG cards.

The basic fee for a new TnG card is RM50, of which RM10 will be a deposit, and balance RM40 of real value for the TnG.

Depending on situations, they might not entertain top ups and may only sell a new card to you. Also, take note that if you card is expired and you still have balance in your old card that needs to be transferred, they cannot do it for you - For that you have to go to the TnG office at the major Toll Booths on the highway e.g. Perling etc. I have also checked at the petrol kiosks, they said they cannot do transfer of value between cards, only top-ups.

Transfer of value can be done at BPoint T&G office. Right after Shell petrol station.
  • Praise 1

Transfer of value can be done at BPoint T&G office. Right after Shell petrol station.

Thanks for sharing! 

I assume the office is only open during the day?

Thanks for sharing! 

maybe they open on Sunday, the official weekend in JB is Fri & Sat, hence Sunday become a working day.

Thanks for sharing! 

yeah monday to thursday is definitely open. sat/sun need to try your luck. if u need to head back to the main road, go left and back to petronas.

Neutral Newbie

Just to update. Went in yesterday morning via woodlands and at the MY customs there are some people in green vest selling and topping up the TnG card, so no worries to enter if you don't have or need to topup your TnG card. Just exit while MY customs officer stamp your passport to quickly go buy or topup. If only yourself you need to be quick else hold up the line. For me it's OK since we have 4 people so it will take time.

it's not here. it's the short row of shophouses where the money changers are (the left turn after this B-point).

May I clarify which shop is the one that provide refund for T&G cards at these shop houses next to B-Point?

Edited by Beehive3783

it's not here. it's the short row of shophouses where the money changers are (the left turn after this B-point).

Thanks for the pointers. Found it!

Address  Wisma Nufri, No. 12D,   Jalan Yahya Al-Datar, Johor Bahru, Johor.

Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm

Saturday: 8:30am to 1.00pm

Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays 

post-193667-0-79235300-1565181500_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement