What to do with inheritance?

Adrianli

Over the weekend, my cousin called my brother to inform him that they will be selling off my grand parents estate and my late mum will receive a portion of it. We are to go and apply for Letter of Administration from the courts to be able to receive the inheritance.

Not sure the details yet, dont know how much will be receiving as there are eight sibling. But thinking of it, brings a smile to my face. Hope that it will be a substantial amount.

I also hope not to spend all of it away. Hope to keep it for retirement.

Anyone been through this?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

Over the weekend, my cousin called my brother to inform him that they will be selling off my grand parents estate and my late mum will receive a portion of it. We are to go and apply for Letter of Administration from the courts to be able to receive the inheritance.

Not sure the details yet, dont know how much will be receiving as there are eight sibling. But thinking of it, brings a smile to my face. Hope that it will be a substantial amount.

did i tell you that i always treated you as my best friend in the whole wide world

now you know bro

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 9

Yes, we inherited a tidy sum when my late FIL passed away some years ago. Used half of it to make a capital rePayment our mortgage and saved/invested the rest. Did not spend a cent on anything frivolous

Edited by Loki
  • Praise 5

This was the image that put a smile on my face when i searched and found out how much the next door unit of my grand parents estate worth.

post-2654-0-48907800-1534217315_thumb.jpg

Its good fortune for later generations to receive from their seniors.

I wish you all the best in making good use of this inheritance and preserving, growing it.

Do not easy come easy go.

• Praise 20

This thread made me pause for 10 seconds thinking real hard any possible inheritance scenario over my side.... [gossip]

Nope...  [:|]

Goes back to buying Toto every AngBao Draw....  :D

• Praise 13

Me neither although i do come from a very prominent Singapore family of the 50s to 70s

But thats my mother side.

And in those days , daughters dont get a cent as they are considered married out.

So while her brothers got their fair share, she had none. Zilch....

Oh well...

This thread made me pause for 10 seconds thinking real hard any possible inheritance scenario over my side.... [gossip]

Nope... [:|]

Goes back to buying Toto every AngBao Draw.... :D

come i tongpang you

kana we go find them

post-131345-0-97812600-1534219132_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

Suggest donate 25% of it to the Indonesia earth quake victims, accumulate good deeds for your next generation

I went Loyang TPK pray yesterday asking him if he could bless me tio Toto group 1 or 2

I will donate up to 80% of it to help those victims

But he didn’t heard me

• Praise 4

As what the rest mentioned

Save it but clear all debts first

Since you do not have kids, consider a trust fund. I have done mine and have beneficiaries that will benefit when I go in due course

Keep a bit to enjoy bro. You been thru a fair bit so try to keep this out of mind but still cognizant it is there should you need it .

Bless you

• Praise 14

If possible and the money is enough, clear off debts first and then save the rest. Many of us the biggest debts are house and car.

• Praise 2

Me neither although i do come from a very prominent Singapore family of the 50s to 70s

But thats my mother side.

And in those days , daughters dont get a cent as they are considered married out.

So while her brothers got their fair share, she had none. Zilch....

Oh well...

Oh ur sur name Wee ha

Nope... [:|]

Goes back to buying Toto every AngBao Draw.... :D

your inheritance is from Singapore pool bank Ltd.

Hmmmm....... :ninja:

There is a thread here where someone wants to get his deposit back from PML. Just nice with your inheritance comes in handy.   [sly]

:XD:  :XD:

↡ Advertisement