Samsung Note 9

Atrecord

After my note 8 was refunded, I am using a basic phone for the last 2 years. Honestly I didn't have much issue other than the photo quality.

Will not go for iphone to boycott USA  :a-no:   it will likely be a Samsung.  :a-m1212:

Top 5 reasons not to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

5) Similarities to Note 8 (An alternative that's less pricey).

4) Bixby (Android's Siri), something about the dedicated button that can't be reassigned.

3) Price (expensive lo)

2) Slow updates from Samsung. (Some things never change)

1) Up and coming Galaxy S10 (Rumoured to be released in Jan 2019. I thought the S9 is out not too long ago?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvzdY9swfXE

These smartphone companies are becoming more and more ridiculous.

• Praise 1

It is a good phone. Just saying that compared to S9/9+ it is marginally better only.

If you are coming from S8... I think is a good replacement. 

Note 8 I have not much experience... Must as @angcheek

ok ok... was told the stylus can use to control phone when taking wefie, press stylus to take photo.

batt power supp to be good too:

• Praise 2

ok ok... was told the stylus can use to control phone when taking wefie, press stylus to take photo.

batt power supp to be good too:

it will be a good phone if u are upgrading from something 2 generations back. Like S7. But from S8 onwards to the note 9. no point lah unless your phone is spoilt or what.

After my note 8 was refunded, I am using a basic phone for the last 2 years. Honestly I didn't have much issue other than the photo quality.

Will not go for iphone to boycott USA  :a-no:   it will likely be a Samsung.  :a-m1212:

why N8 need refund?

it will be a good phone if u are upgrading from something 2 generations back. Like S7. But from S8 onwards to the note 9. no point lah unless your phone is spoilt or what.

huh... like that arrh... then maybe i sell off lor [laugh]

Give? Wah... Peasants need to buy themselves or get an expensive telco contract.

Elite 就是 Elite [thumbsup]

gib chance can or not ...boss?

peasant storeman is on standby 24/7 365 including CNY leh

[bigcry]

[bigcry] alamak, number wrong. no wonder didn't strike toto 

no wonder... i using note 8... mai scare me leh... heart no as strong as before...

• Praise 3

gib chance can or not ...boss?

peasant storeman is on standby 24/7 365 including CNY leh

[bigcry]

I know a lot of people whose job requires them to be on call 24/7 including holidays but never 365 days a year because there will always be someone to cover when they go on planned leave.

You must be damn high up the ladder and no one can do what you can! Need to trust your deputy more. Already told you I am always ready to be your assistant storeman. Willing to take your hand me down mobile phones also.

Edited by Kusje

Turbocharged

I'm using note 5... Actually happy with it.

The apps function as they are supposed to and reasonable fast also.

IMO these features in newer notes are good to have.

I'm using note 5... Actually happy with it.

The apps function as they are supposed to and reasonable fast also.

IMO these features in newer notes are good to have.

what i can say is that the battery management system has improved in the newer phones. 

That and the bigger screen makes the most difference  [laugh]

Turbocharged

what i can say is that the battery management system has improved in the newer phones.

That and the bigger screen makes the most difference [laugh]

Don't tempt me... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... Good to have feature...
  • Praise 2

Don't tempt me... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... ðððððððð

juat psycho yourselves .... i only drive max speed at 90kmh... good to have Ferrari... good to have Ferrari....

Don't tempt me... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... Good to have feature... Good to have feature...