UCL/UEL/Other European Leagues 18/19

kdash

spurs, pool, man u all have at least 3 strong challenger.

esp pools, they need to get pass either napoli or psg

man c got the most easy grouping.

they might just run away in EPL , while the rest focus more in the UCL .

To be fair, City earned it be being Champs n thus in the 1st Pot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

at last some 1 break that 2 favourites

This award different from the Ballon d’or which has been dominated by the 2 superstars since 2008 (Kaka). This UEFA player of the year dominated by the 2 since 2013 only (Ribéry)

It’s the Balloon d’or that needs to have a different winner as it has been 10yrs

• Praise 4

This award different from the Ballon d’or which has been dominated by the 2 superstars since 2008 (Kaka). This UEFA player of the year dominated by the 2 since 2013 only (Ribéry)

It’s the Balloon d’or that needs to have a different winner as it has been 10yrs

oh ya, 

i mix up [laugh]

oh ya,

i mix up [laugh]

This is the Ballon d’or nominees for this year n no Messi so chance for CR7 to go 1 clear of him as they are on 5 wins apiece. But favourite is actually Modric with Salah the 3rd nominee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6126835/No-Lionel-Messi-FIFA-Best-awards-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Mo-Salah-Luka-Modric-make-final-3.html

• Praise 5

This is the Ballon dâor nominees for this year n no Messi so chance for CR7 to go 1 clear of him as they are on 5 wins apiece. But favourite is actually Modric with Salah the 3rd nominee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6126835/No-Lionel-Messi-FIFA-Best-awards-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Mo-Salah-Luka-Modric-make-final-3.html

Judging on stats alone.

Cr7 should win.

No matter wat he score more goals and win more tourement

Judging on stats alone.

Cr7 should win.

No matter wat he score more goals and win more tourement

hard to say cause Modric reached WC final while CR7 didnt... which was why Modric won the previous award... was it UEFA?

edit: UEFA player of the year as posted by bro @spring earlier...

Edited by kdash
  • Praise 1

hard to say cause Modric reached WC final while CR7 didnt... which was why Modric won the previous award... was it UEFA?

edit: UEFA player of the year as posted by bro @spring earlier...

Judging from his form at juv now.

This year is the last chance for him already.

3 game no goal no assist I think

dispute between Danish players and the DBU affecting the upcoming friendly vs Slovakia...

Denmark name 3rd-tier friendly squad amid crisis http://www.espnfc.com/denmark/story/3624152/denmark-name-third-tier-squad-for-friendlies-amid-pay-dispute-with-stars

via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

It’s appalling that players representing their countries can resort to this. They shld have just signed the extended contract till it is resolved amicably. Then again, I can only comment from what is written n there could be more to it hard to tell.

Nevertheless, the trouble with modern day players is that they are too spoilt n some even mercenaries

• Praise 3

FAQ on UEFA Nations League coming up this week...

What is the UEFA Nations League? http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-nations-league/0/blog/post/3227458/what-is-the-uefa-nations-league-and-how-does-it-work-a-complete-guide

via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Whilst there is some attraction to this Nations League as most of the teams with same strengths play one another thus ensuring a more even n competitive edge to the games, I find it’s rather complicated as the Euros will still be played in 2020 from a separate qualifying tournament plus the 4 teams who are the group winners in the first tier of this Nations League.

Effectively this Nations League n Euros are 2 separate tournaments but it does inter mingle as well cos 4 countries qualify for the Euros thru the former n so does that mean the 4 countries don’t hv to go thru the Euro qualifying?

• Praise 3

Itâs appalling that players representing their countries can resort to this. They shld have just signed the extended contract till it is resolved amicably. Then again, I can only comment from what is written n there could be more to it hard to tell.

Nevertheless, the trouble with modern day players is that they are too spoilt n some even mercenariesð Gone are the days when players played for their countries with no strings attached n even for free!

my understanding is that the players are the ones who want to extend the previous contract for one more month so that both sides have more time to nego the new contract but its the DBU who refused...

Whilst there is some attraction to this Nations League as most of the teams with same strengths play one another thus ensuring a more even n competitive edge to the games, I find itâs rather complicated as the Euros will still be played in 2020 from a separate qualifying tournament plus the 4 teams who are the group winners in the first tier of this Nations League.

Effectively this Nations League n Euros are 2 separate tournaments but it does inter mingle as well cos 4 countries qualify for the Euros thru the former n so does that mean the 4 countries donât hv to go thru the Euro qualifying?

this one is complicated, i also dont understand fully...
  • Praise 1

It’s appalling that players representing their countries can resort to this. They shld have just signed the extended contract till it is resolved amicably. Then again, I can only comment from what is written n there could be more to it hard to tell.

Nevertheless, the trouble with modern day players is that they are too spoilt n some even mercenaries

• Praise 1

Below is an extract from the espn post.... looks like is the FA don't want to sign not the other way round leh

Oh sorry my bad then. I would say Denmark FA deserve it then since they could easily extend it whilst negotiations go on. Don’t know what they thinking and it reflects badly on them.
  • Praise 3

Oh sorry my bad then. I would say Denmark FA deserve it then since they could easily extend it whilst negotiations go on. Don’t know what they thinking and it reflects badly on them.

my guess is the danish FA seems to think they can get more money if sponsorship deals are focused on individual basis...

my guess is the danish FA seems to think they can get more money if sponsorship deals are focused on individual basis...

Fair enough but don’t need to resort to sending players back n fielding a 3rd string team including futsal players who promptly got beaten 0-3 by Slovakia last night.

They shld have sorted this out earlier or at least accepted the players proposal to extend till it is finalised. I don’t hv the full details but sounds to me that the Danish FA hv been poorly advised.

• Praise 7

Fair enough but don’t need to resort to sending players back n fielding a 3rd string team including futsal players who promptly got beaten 0-3 by Slovakia last night.

They shld have sorted this out earlier or at least accepted the players proposal to extend till it is finalised. I don’t hv the full details but sounds to me that the Danish FA hv been poorly advised.

i am sure they were but they are just showing who is boss... lol

England lost 1-2 to Spain last night in their opening Nations League match. Rashford opened the scoring n the Spanish replied thru Saul n Rodrigo by HT. Welbeck had a goal disallowed in injury time.

England team was full strength but the Spanish missed some regulars like Costa but was stilll slicker in their passing. Good reality check for England after reaching the WC last 4 n shows they are still behind the elite of Intl Football despite their WC high.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4