UCL/UEL/Other European Leagues 18/19

kdash

Hypersonic

And he did all this without buying a new player... think next season Daniel levy will ask him do the same lol

Comebacks trending now...... will Valencia make a come back?

Arsenal. Away.

I mean u have to fear... Arsenal is the epitome of soft underbelly.

But personally I think they should have done enough lah. Auba goal was crucial..

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

btw the final is what time singapore time??

1st June 2019 (Singapore 2nd June Sunday @ 2.30 am, starts with celebrities  [gorgeous] & [cool]   parading around ) .... :huh:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

1st June 2019 (Singapore 2nd June @ 2.30 am) .... :huh:

my friend jio me go drink beer and watch final

now i want ask him zhun bo , can wake up or not lol :XD:

(edited)

my friend jio me go drink beer and watch final

now i want ask him zhun bo , can wake up or not lol :XD:

It's early Sunday morning, why not.

Starts drinking from Sat 11.00 pm lor .. :a-toast:

Ask the prata owner at Old Upper Thomson Road have open on Sat Midnight to Sunday early morning and have any offer of free kosong prata for every Pool goal score.....  :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 5

kane should be back for the final.

i dun know if poch will drop any 1 to play kane for the final.

imagine if lucas is drop....

i still remember 1 of sir alex biggest regret is dropping park for a final..

• Praise 4

Supercharged

IMHO, Tottenham is a much tougher opponent than Ajax to Liverpool.   I guess Liverpool would be better off to face Ajax in the final  Tottenham will definitely provide a tough fight for Liverpool.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

IMHO, Tottenham is a much tougher opponent than Ajax to Liverpool. I guess Liverpool would be better off to face Ajax in the final Tottenham will definitely provide a tough fight for Liverpool.

Liverpool will also be a damn tough opponent for Spurs..
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Good luck to Spurs to make it an all English finals.

They only need to overcome a 1 goal deficit and not 3 like Pool.

And every goal they score is an away goal so even 2-1 means 

Spurs go through.  [thumbsup]

:D

Good luck to Arsenal and Chelsea to make it an all English finals.  [thumbsup]

Turbocharged
(edited)

U got it spot on with the mental strength thingy n even Barca who are such a formidable team switched off for the last goal. Donât think any EPL team would hv done that. Those who are not familiar with mental toughness fail to see that it is often that that separates the winners from the losers esp at that level where teams are so evenly matched.

Mental strength also helps even when physical fatigue sets in n this needs training n also the intensity of the competition helps to ingrain it quicker so really EPL is the benchmark ð

Fandi found it too cold to play in Holland.. miss the food..run back joined one of the top clubs in Jakarta.. Edited by BenTong

Arsenal. Away.

I mean u have to fear... Arsenal is the epitome of soft underbelly.

But personally I think they should have done enough lah. Auba goal was crucial..

Almost lost sia... 11min Valencia scored... 14 min gamiero blocked a certain goal from rodrigo..... heng sia

Hypersonic
(edited)

Almost lost sia... 11min Valencia scored... 14 min gamiero blocked a certain goal from rodrigo..... heng sia

Lol. Auba in such form. Should have been OK lah.

Maitland niles suck at defending but his trick and cross not bad.

Lacazette is good.

I favour chelsea in the final though. Cos they have a much better defence lol.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

So indeed an All English UEL Final between Chelsea v Arsenal in Baku on 29/5 as it’s the first time ever that all Finalists of the 2 Major European competitions come from the same country

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

The highlights of the frankfurt Chelsea game are very exciting.

Luiz redeemed himself. The frankfurt goal was his fault. But he cleared a goal bound shot off the line!

So indeed an All English UEL Final between Chelsea v Arsenal in Baku on 29/5 as itâs the first time ever that all Finalists of the 2 Major European competitions come from the same countryð

Arsenal won 4-2 (7-3 agg) with an Aubameyang hattrick whilst Chelsea drew 1-1 (2-2 agg) n won 4-3 on penalties. Kepa the hero by saving 2 spot kicks after he was the villain in the last pen shoot out which Chelsea lost in the League Cup Final v Man City.

It will be first trophies for 2 of the 4 Mgrs whoever wins as Klopp, Poch, Sarri n Emery have yet to win a trophy with their current teams. In fact for Sarri n Poch, if they win, it will be their first ever trophy as a Mgr!

Congrats to all 4 teams for making the Final n may the best 2 win itð

Seriously.... Where on earth is Baku lol
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Baku is Azerbaijan's capital after some googling. I thought is somewhere in Africa before that. Lolz. 

Luiz redeemed himself. The frankfurt goal was his fault. But he cleared a goal bound shot off the line!

• Praise 3

So indeed an All English UEL Final between Chelsea v Arsenal in Baku on 29/5 as it’s the first time ever that all Finalists of the 2 Major European competitions come from the same country

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Good luck to Arsenal and Chelsea to make it an all English finals. [thumbsup]

Good luck to Arsenal to win the Europa and make it 5 English teams in CL.

As Pool Spurs and Chelsea already qualified.

• Praise 2

I pity Frankfurt cos they played well n their supporters were fantastic. Luka Jovic who a lot of clubs are after is a real finisher. He will move to a big club I’m sure. Hasebe who is Jap also quite solid at the back with a few others.

Chelsea had 2 shots cleared off the line. One was by Luiz as u hv mentioned n another by somebody else whilst Hasebe did the same for Frankfurt.

That Jorginho has an irritating way of taking penalties. He likes to dink the ball. Either he has the biggest balls or he is plain stupid for taking pens this way. He had missed in the League Cup Final.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3