• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:39 AM

Ironmantriathlon2006
  • Ironmantriathlon2006
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All, I'm mulling over these 2 brands. Audison APBX DS10 (4 + 4 ohms, 400 RMS, no frequency response numbers) or JL Audio CS110TG-TW3 (400 RMs @ 2ohms, 24 to 200 Hz)? Anyone has experience in either of these subs? Thanks. I have Audison monoblock AP1D 540 RMS 2 ohms.

Also, why is audison rating 4 + 4 ohms?

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:55 AM

Headshok
  • Headshok
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All, I'm mulling over these 2 brands. Audison APBX DS10 (4 + 4 ohms, 400 RMS, no frequency response numbers) or JL Audio CS110TG-TW3 (400 RMs @ 2ohms, 24 to 200 Hz)? Anyone has experience in either of these subs? Thanks. I have Audison monoblock AP1D 540 RMS 2 ohms.

Also, why is audison rating 4 + 4 ohms?

hi there,

4+4 is just another way of saying dual 4 ohm voice coil. 

AUdison: looks good and it will match your amplifier setup. 

JL: JL has a very strong heritage in building awesome subwoofers.

If you are OCD everything must match, would go with Audison ( audison amp + audison sub, cant go wrong)

But for me personally, i would go with JL due to their strong experience in awesome subwoofers ( even the slim ones)

Hope this helps

********************************************************************************
give me money...

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:51 AM

tzxuan90
  • tzxuan90
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

best if you can listen yourself anywhere before any decision.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:17 PM

Silviasam
  • Silviasam
    Banned

best if you can listen yourself anywhere before any decision.

I Agree with you..

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Autoimage Enterprise

Autoimage Enterprise  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by enjoycar  |  Clutched

I recently overhauled my car ice and installed an esatto setup recommended by my ice installer, Ted from autoimage.

Effect was mind blowing. Listening to songs that I have grown tired of in the past has actually been a new enjoyment. I was pleasantly surprised to find new details of songs from youtube that I have never heard before in my previous 3 way ful... » Read More

Autoimage Enterprise

Autoimage Enterprise  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lightsabre  |  3rd Gear

Approached Ted weeks ago and share with him what I hope to improve on car audio. He strongly recommended me this Esatto DSP (Esatto Massa MA-D4) and shared with me the pros & Cons of this audio gadget.

The installation took slightly longer, and he mentioned that the car model (not the base model) needs a bit more time. Everything was done within the 3 hours,... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: subwoofer audison, jl audio and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users