• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 45 praises

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:13 PM

mack88
  • mack88
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys

My COE is due end of the month and I'm looking to export my car.

Any recommendation on who to check for prices?

I've gotten quotes from Quotz and motorist.sg so far.

Need a few more to compare.

Edited by mack88, 16 August 2018 - 02:14 PM.

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just sell to the highest bidder once you get your quotes from the above.  Don't waste your effort.

Even popular cars like S-class would be worth a few thousands only.  I once sold off a near perfect 50k mileage E46 325Ci for 3k plus only.... 

In another case I stripped out the brake set and that fetched a few Ks more than what I would get selling the full body!

Edited by Volvobrick, 16 August 2018 - 02:30 PM.

Beregond, Sadan and Doppel praised this

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:57 PM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The offers you get now may not be the final price you will receive. Offers are subject to viewing and testing. Any on-paper price comparison may well be futile.

Just identify a credible offer from a credible buyer and transact. Don't bother to chase after the last dollar as you end up wasting time.
Beregond, Doppel and Lala81 praised this

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:21 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just sell to the highest bidder once you get your quotes from the above. Don't waste your effort.

Even popular cars like S-class would be worth a few thousands only. I once sold off a near perfect 50k mileage E46 325Ci for 3k plus only....

In another case I stripped out the brake set and that fetched a few Ks more than what I would get selling the full body!

I sold E39 520 with uplorry GB for

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:32 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I sold E39 520 with uplorry GB for

Thats very good price [thumbsup]

My E60 lci 523i same 1.5 in Mar 2018 some more in good working condition  [bigcry]

I missed my inline 6  :TT_TT:

Davidtch praised this

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:16 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TS neber say what car

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:59 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TS neber say what car

everyone take chance haolian their scrapped mercs 😂😂
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Which merc car?

Classic?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:23 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

TS neber say what car

Guessing that it's an E93.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:55 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guessing that it's an E93.

How did u come up w such a guess of a mystery car?

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:08 AM

Dilemma
  • Premium member
    Dilemma
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I exported my Geely and still need to pay admin fee coz no 1 wants it. So sad.

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:22 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Huh!? Geely car has no part made of metal that even metal scrapyard doesn't want it?

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:15 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Might as well put at home than spend money export the Geely. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:20 PM

pegasi
  • pegasi
    Banned

caveat - some dealers offer to buy the car body without dereg at LTA, or promising to dereg only after car is export few weeks later

this can be very risky because LTA if never receive the export document, can refuse to refund you the min parf rebate n remaining coe rebate

Simpleonly praised this
'Stupid is as stupid does' - Forrest Gump

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:39 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

caveat - some dealers offer to buy the car body without dereg at LTA, or promising to dereg only after car is export few weeks later

this can be very risky because LTA if never receive the export document, can refuse to refund you the min parf rebate n remaining coe rebate

That's why when I scapped the altis last time, I collected the cheque for the body value and went to LTA @ sin ming personally to dereg hahahaha dare not take the chance  [laugh]

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:58 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Trade in to CNC or Audi get over trade..

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:11 PM

pegasi
  • pegasi
    Banned

scrap n export is different
if u drive to scrap yard, they can do dereg for u
but if u sell car body to exporters, they have to submit export document to lta for the parf rebate to u
if they didn't export u cant get back your paper value from lta

That's why when I scapped the altis last time, I collected the cheque for the body value and went to LTA @ sin ming personally to dereg hahahaha dare not take the chance [laugh]

'Stupid is as stupid does' - Forrest Gump

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:19 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

scrap n export is different
if u drive to scrap yard, they can do dereg for u
but if u sell car body to exporters, they have to submit export document to lta for the parf rebate to u
if they didn't export u cant get back your paper value from lta

It was a yard but they exported the car, gave me a document to show lta when i went to dereg, is like a acknowledgement that they received the car from me and are prepping for export, LTA guy was quite nice, said they would follow up with the yard to receive the export documents and showedd me a sample from a revious customer. Eventually, received the PARF rebate after 3 weeks and also got the copy of the export documents, car sent to malaysia

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:55 PM

masonreynolds

Hey,

There are lots of company or exporters are there who can help you to export your car. If you want to compare the rate and want to get the best deal for Car Export Service, some of the best exporter company names are as follow: -

Everise Auto

Prestige Export

Global Net International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.

Tradeit.com Pte Ltd

These are the top-ranked car exporter. You can contact them and ask about your query without any hesitation.

All The Best

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• th.jpeg

Edited by masonreynolds, 17 August 2018 - 02:59 PM.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users