2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

By changing to avante, my depreciation is lowered by $1k per year for the total duration of 14 years for both accent and avante. From $8+k to $7+k depreciation per year.

Loss is subjective. I need a car for my family. Can't be grab everywhere, that's not practical and even more expensive..

And by upgrading, I have managed to siam the next coe peak 10 years later had I kept my accent.

I'm sure you did your sums and are happy with the purchase and hence, have mentioned many times about your amazing deal.

What im painting to everyone here is the other side of the equation. Overall 7+k pa depreciation for the most basic BnB Korea car is hardly anything to shout about, and that's if you drive this avante to the end of coe.

And yes. U chose Hyundai because u did a full cash and theres no penalty. I read this like 8 times.

And yes. U "upgraded" from a manual to an auto (though u were previously exclaiming how great a manual transmission was and the fuel savings it brings)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Use the default from komoco.

I got no free parts as i took away all the free servicing to enjoy cash discount.

What brand oil does Komoco provide anyway?

Edited by Advancer
  • Praise 1

https://www.motor1.com/reviews/353590/2019-hyundai-elantra-sport-review/

Haha even big power can't overcome the fact that the FL Elantra is just ugly...

The Elantra sport 1.6turbo engine is probably the same one used in their tucson as well.

Hope they will bring in a reasonably priced suv that is not the damn electric kona that is ridiculously expensive.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The Elantra sport 1.6turbo engine is probably the same one used in their tucson as well.

Hope they will bring in a reasonably priced suv that is not the damn electric kona that is ridiculously expensive.

Yes, I agreed. Was looking around for SUVs, wanted to go back to Hyundai but the Tucson is not well priced and it comes with 10k VES. Therefore I went with other brand.
  • Praise 1

My boot lever seems to have malfunctioned. Pull the lever can hear a click click sound but boot doesnt open.

Remote control boot button works.

Pressing on the H at the hyundai logo works 95percent of the time. Got a few instances where it didnt. Anyone knows of an easy fix for it?

Go back to KMC. Mine also the same issue.

But I can live without it as the remote boot release and pressing the logo still works. Waiting for next service to get it rectified.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

You mean conti cars aircon also not as cold? ð

Yeah. Conti aircon no power.

Must set 19deg. If as hot as 34degs. U need level 6 of 8 on mercedes for the fan.

Supersonic

My boot lever seems to have malfunctioned. Pull the lever can hear a click click sound but boot doesnt open.

Remote control boot button works.

Pressing on the H at the hyundai logo works 95percent of the time. Got a few instances where it didnt. Anyone knows of an easy fix for it?

Seems like it is a common problem on hyundai cars? My friend's elantra the boot lever also not working barely few months collection of her car. Then go back and kmc get it fixed. And now avante also have such problem?  [rolleyes]

Seems like it is a common problem on hyundai cars? My friend's elantra the boot lever also not working barely few months collection of her car. Then go back and kmc get it fixed. And now avante also have such problem?  [rolleyes]

Yes, seems like a common problem.

One of the showroom unit had the same issue as well. 

(edited)

Hyundai launches service promotions for Elantra owners

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=21327

I just serviced my Avante 1k yesterday, not sure why this is exclusive to Elantra registered within certain period only.

Probably clearing ex stock of spare parts of the older Elantra models, hyundai always have such promotions. Edited by makeanewcall

Hyundai launches service promotions for Elantra owners

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=21327

I just serviced my Avante 1k yesterday, not sure why this is exclusive to Elantra registered within certain period only. 

It's only for the older cars which i believe many owners have gone to 3rd party workshops to service their car and hence Komoco is trying to get them back.

Hi all,

I posted this in another thread and was informed by 1 bro that I posted in the wrong thread. So hence the repost.

i'm a car noob who just got my avante from KM 2 weeks ago. These few days i noticed my engine seems to be vibrating when it's at low speed. May i ask if anyone knows what may be the issue or anyone experienced the same thing?

My 1000km servicing is gonna be due in 1 more week. I think they wont be checking this issue during the servicing right?

Hi all,

I posted this in another thread and was informed by 1 bro that I posted in the wrong thread. So hence the repost.

i'm a car noob who just got my avante from KM 2 weeks ago. These few days i noticed my engine seems to be vibrating when it's at low speed. May i ask if anyone knows what may be the issue or anyone experienced the same thing?

My 1000km servicing is gonna be due in 1 more week. I think they wont be checking this issue during the servicing right?

You can either drive in to let them check on a weekday (please go early) or you can get the. To check during your 1k servicing. For warranty claims, they don't entertain during weekends, so do go in on a weekday.

Hi all,

When you say low speed, i presume your car is moving? 

Mine is more at idling. When the engine is cold started in the morning or after leaving the car undriven for a few days. 

You can either drive in to let them check on a weekday (please go early) or you can get the. To check during your 1k servicing. For warranty claims, they don't entertain during weekends, so do go in on a weekday.

Hi Ivan. Thank you. Do you have any idea if km will be charging me if I ask them to check this issue during the 1000km servicing?

When you say low speed, i presume your car is moving?

Mine is more at idling. When the engine is cold started in the morning or after leaving the car undriven for a few days.

Yes ahtea. When I accelerate at low speed, the vibration is very obvious. Like 0-60km/hr.

How old is your car? Mine is a new car so I'm not sure if it's a common thing for the new avante or issit just my car.

When I press the accelerator at park mode, I can also feel the vibration.

↡ Advertisement