2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Can adjust the fan speed and temperature la? Cause if people dont want the air-con so cold, they can manually adjust then should be ok even it is a auto climate control.

I find avante not a difficult car to handle if you have been used to driving a mid sedan car. Cause some people might get used to driving a hatchback then this car might need time to get used to it.

Yup. Can adjust fan speed and temperature.
↡ Advertisement

Initially My SE told me ard end of feb but now delayed and nv say how long. Anyone else can advise?

During booking, the SE said end Feb earliest but mid March likely. After COE secured, she called to say mid March collection.

I got teal blue avante from Ubi. Got my COE 1st bid

My SE is really nice and chin cai guy... I got extra goodies from him too. His name was mentioned in the forum before

During booking, the SE said end Feb earliest but mid March likely. After COE secured, she called to say mid March collection.

I secured my coe on feb 1st bidding yours? But my SE nv told me when can collect leh. So you getting what colour n trim?

My SE is really nice and chin cai guy... I got extra goodies from him too. His name was mentioned in the forum before

They already have this teal blue liao?

What goodies did you get?

You took loan?

I also got the COE during Feb first bid, s trim, teal blue. SE just informed me today about the shipment delay. Shipment to arrive in mid march, was expecting collection to be on the first week of march though...

I also got the COE during Feb first bid, s trim, teal blue. SE just informed me today about the shipment delay. Shipment to arrive in mid march, was expecting collection to be on the first week of march though...

Ya probably all delay liao like that. But my SE didnt commit when the next shipment coming though. At least yours still tell u mid march eh.

Ya probably all delay liao like that. But my SE didnt commit when the next shipment coming though. At least yours still tell u mid march eh.

Ya Lo... Bo bian... Got to wait for SE good news liao

Congrats! Nice colour. I would believe yr SE is Hubbard! I got mine on 1st bid too, before CNY.

I secured my coe on feb 1st bidding yours? But my SE nv told me when can collect leh. So you getting what colour n trim?

COE secured yesterday. Basic trim, white color.

Any one has comment on AXA SmartDrive motor insurance? Seems that they have some partnership with Komoco and this was the insurance offered to me. SE only sent me a brochure so it's hard to compare with my other choice - Aviva.

COE secured yesterday. Basic trim, white color.

Any one has comment on AXA SmartDrive motor insurance? Seems that they have some partnership with Komoco and this was the insurance offered to me. SE only sent me a brochure so it's hard to compare with my other choice - Aviva.

For me 0% Ncd Axa seems cheaper than ntuc. Maybe next year i compare again.

Saw someone post aviva not bad got the nsmen discount.

For me 0% Ncd Axa seems cheaper than ntuc. Maybe next year i compare again.

Saw someone post aviva not bad got the nsmen discount.

Yes the SE ran a quick quote and AXA was cheaper than NTUC. But based on the brochure I didn't quite like that I can only go to their workshops. Aviva Motor Prestige is similarly priced, with my own choice of workshop but with 300$ excess (vs zero for AXA), which I think is reasonable.

Congrats! Nice colour. I would believe yr SE is Hubbard! I got mine on 1st bid too, before CNY.

Yup, you are correct. Highly recommended. Initially wanted red but no more stock so choose teal blue...which looks similar to midnight blue

I got my coe yesterday. Mine was basic trim and existing stock.

What goodies did you get?

You took loan?

Extra ntuc vouchers . Yar took loan
  • Praise 1

Yup, you are correct. Highly recommended. Initially wanted red but no more stock so choose teal blue...which looks similar to midnight blue

I got my coe yesterday. Mine was basic trim and existing stock.

Extra ntuc vouchers . Yar took loan

Reminds me of my insurance agent who would give me vouchers when I signed up insurance last time..
↡ Advertisement