2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Maybe you can try answering my questions?

1. Seek clarification and understand the basis of warranty voidance from the AD

2. If this fails, contact CCS

https://www.cccs.gov.sg/approach-cccs

Source cited
Edited by Happily1986

Neutral Newbie

Stop your fearmongering! Donât you know that the ADs are not supposed to void your car warranty if you choose not to perform the car servicing in-house anymore? This is true since 31st Dec 2017 and also retroactively applies for cars already purchased but with the warranty still active.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/car-dealers-independent-workshops-warranty-void-9488024

Thanks bro! This is good information!

Like reprogramming of remote, replacement of new aircon compressor.

Woah??? Like that they also honour warranty? How did you workshop screw up? Do let us know... then we'll understand how Komoco looks at such matters... can probably draw some principles lar...

this is quite generous. bet other AD wont do the same? that will eat into their operating cost

Like reprogramming of remote, replacement of new aircon compressor.

Anyone know if the in car camera can be configured to record 24hr?

Can. Hard wire to fuse box. But the hp camera. Can only record 2 hours before overwritting

Neutral Newbie

Can. Hard wire to fuse box. But the hp camera. Can only record 2 hours before overwritting

Anyone know what brand they using? I prefer 24 hours maybe will plug out mine I thought they giving those branded brand

My current NCD is 40% with a different insurer for a previous car. However, I need to buy mandatory in-house insurance scheme with Komoco & they are having some issues with giving the NCD protector. My question is, do other buyers have auto NCD protector included.

this is quite generous. bet other AD wont do the same? that will eat into their operating cost

I changed Aircon Compressor and Alternator during warranty period for free at Cycle & Carriage.

NCD protector only works if renew with the same company the following year. Anyway the insurance premium is higher w the protector, its like buying a 'insurance' over the existing insurance.

My current NCD is 40% with a different insurer for a previous car. However, I need to buy mandatory in-house insurance scheme with Komoco & they are having some issues with giving the NCD protector. My question is, do other buyers have auto NCD protector included.

Seems like kmc only sell aunty Lucy and axa insurance. Need to pay more to stick with them for first year. Yawnz.

AXA insurance gives you 1 for 1 brand new replacement if your car is deemed as total loss within the first 3 years.

Turbocharged

AXA insurance gives you 1 for 1 brand new replacement if your car is deemed as total loss within the first 3 years.

AIG also within 3 years.

Haha 3 years overkill cause new car only need 1st year coverage. Anyone successfully get your own insurance instead ? Not buy through kmc.