2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

If that's the case then Hyundai may reduce price and so all ADs can lower sell-on prices too...

They nv increase this weekend,damn aggressive..
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

They nv increase this weekend,damn aggressive..

Confirmed price no increase? Indeed aggressive. But actualy overall coe for cat A still consider low if your dont compared with the previous much lower coe price lo. Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

At last, manage to hit the 6.4L/100km(90% expressway) as shown on info panel. The lowest for city driving is 8.9l/100km.

Mind sharing with us 98 or 95?

Hi guys, first time car buyer here. If I do not have a used car for trade in, do the SE normally still give the trade in rebate?

Check with Dealer SE, some will allow..

Hi guys, first time car buyer here. If I do not have a used car for trade in, do the SE normally still give the trade in rebate?

No need to trade in to have rebate. No need for loan also actually. Also no penalty.

Thanks brothers for their quick replies!

I clarified with my SE, he is willing to give me the 12k trade in rebate even though I don't have a used car.

Was quoted 74k for the base model.. But I see other people posts that thay can get the S model for the same price..

Is 74k for base model good price?

• Praise 2

Mind sharing with us 98 or 95?

Esso 5000, 95! In fact, it even dipped to 63L/100km. but my car was moving so cannot take snapshot! So the fuel consumption isn't that high as mentioned in one local article. I didn't even switch the drive mode to eco mode. I forgot to do so. 

• Praise 1

If that's the case then Hyundai may reduce price and so all ADs can lower sell-on prices too...

They potentially do not need to reduce price for the Avante, because the car can already sell on its own. If you compare the car to other makes with similar feature (less KIA), the Avante is really a price winner. Of course you need to set aside Korean vs Japanese and OMV.

A buyer who is looking predominantly at price to features, this car wins most Japanese brands for sure.

I feel the only competitor they have is the K3, which is also doing quite well.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

It's a shame.. Cos for most other ADs, they include spark plugs, coolant and etc in the major servicing pricing package. For kmc, everything is add on.

But I guess kmc doesn't need more business for its servicing. It's too packed already.

Yes, was quite surprised when I saw the list of items included in the servicing package. Made me think like the servicing package is just worth $100 each time you send in the car. So assuming 5 years free servicing, every year send in 2 times, at most you utilize 11 times servicing. 11 x $100, the actual value is probably about $1100 if you do the same service outside (less factoring that the cost will increase over time due to inflation or changes to engine oil prices).

Thanks brothers for their quick replies!

I clarified with my SE, he is willing to give me the 12k trade in rebate even though I don't have a used car.

Was quoted 74k for the base model.. But I see other people posts that thay can get the S model for the same price..

Is 74k for base model good price?

It depends on the package you are taking up. I believe the 74k S package is no longer available considering that the price was based on a COE rebate of $8888, for CNY period.

I believe $74k for basic trim comes without any free servicing too?

• Praise 1

Esso 5000, 95! In fact, it even dipped to 63L/100km. but my car was moving so cannot take snapshot! So the fuel consumption isn't that high as mentioned in one local article. I didn't even switch the drive mode to eco mode. I forgot to do so.

The dynamic fuel consumption readout isn't very accurate... when you switch off you engine, the single trip data shown is more accurate... you can switch the fuel consumption units to km/L if it's easier to read...

They potentially do not need to reduce price for the Avante, because the car can already sell on its own. If you compare the car to other makes with similar feature (less KIA), the Avante is really a price winner. Of course you need to set aside Korean vs Japanese and OMV.

A buyer who is looking predominantly at price to features, this car wins most Japanese brands for sure.

I feel the only competitor they have is the K3, which is also doing quite well.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Yes, was quite surprised when I saw the list of items included in the servicing package. Made me think like the servicing package is just worth $100 each time you send in the car. So assuming 5 years free servicing, every year send in 2 times, at most you utilize 11 times servicing. 11 x $100, the actual value is probably about $1100 if you do the same service outside (less factoring that the cost will increase over time due to inflation or changes to engine oil prices).

It depends on the package you are taking up. I believe the 74k S package is no longer available considering that the price was based on a COE rebate of $8888, for CNY period.

I believe $74k for basic trim comes without any free servicing too?

Yup base model, no free servicing.

But I haven't really started haggling yet.

In any case, what ballpark figure is good to start haggling with?

Yup base model, no free servicing.

But I haven't really started haggling yet.

In any case, what ballpark figure is good to start haggling with?

Ask for 1 year road tax, 3m car mat, visor, boot tray, magnetic sunshade.

Just follow ur car manual and change whatever is needed outside.

Give up all the servicing and just go for the lowest possible price.

free servicing are all bulls**t.

• Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

can also ask for free leather wrap for steering wheel, and full tank petrol

Ask for 1 year road tax, 3m car mat, visor, boot tray, magnetic sunshade.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1