2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Yes same...... great guy.. good service.

When I test him saying I dun have cc to apply for the 0% interest mthly charge for insurance. He offered to use his instead and I can just pass him the $$ mthly.

Woah siao boh, if u dont pay him then how?

This discount price is for 8 bid non guaranteed, coe rebate at 12k if I'm not wrong.

Edited by walkofwinners

Just got lta e-letter telling me that my number is retained successfully. Lucky I retain. Else number I would have gotten is 1347 - keep dying in my lifetime (translated)

Just got lta e-letter telling me that my number is retained successfully. Lucky I retain. Else number I would have gotten is 1347 - keep dying in my lifetime (translated)

Your car allocated a new number liao?

Wow that’s fast! My SE told me need 10-14 days after registration for the collection of car. Sad

Normally is btw 1-3 days.  I even heard cases of same day collection, morning register and collect in late afternoon.  If really they take that long, ask for rebate on COE and insurance i.e. ~$100+.  These 2 start ticking on the day of registration.  CnC compensated $200 cash, additional service credit, taxi fares, some free gifts,  ... to a buyer for delay in car plate issue which is just 1 day late.

However, 10-14 days from shipment arrival to car collection is reasonable.  

Wah the S trim good deal. Those already sign suck thumb haha. How come this uncle can give 6k off sia.

So much difference . Good for those planning fo get.

Wah the S trim good deal. Those already sign suck thumb haha. How come this uncle can give 6k off sia.

So much difference . Good for those planning fo get.

yah. even minus the 7 yr servicing @$3k, still $2k cheaper than prelaunch. Mai tu liao, those still on the fence

Normally is btw 1-3 days. I even heard cases of same day collection, morning register and collect in late afternoon. If really they take that long, ask for rebate on COE and insurance i.e. ~$100+. These 2 start ticking on the day of registration. CnC compensated $200 cash, additional service credit, taxi fares, some free gifts, ... to a buyer for delay in car plate issue which is just 1 day late.

However, 10-14 days from shipment arrival to car collection is reasonable.

After securing coe, then will have to register right. From securing coe to registration (ie coe start running), is it also 1-3 days? Sorry for noob qn, 1st time owner

yah. even minus the 7 yr servicing @$3k, still $2k cheaper than prelaunch. Mai tu liao, those still on the fence

Ya lor. Though its 8 bid NG , 12k coe rebate. I asked my SE, she say such price how to get, likely will top up. I think shes just smoking me.

Its a 2.2k difference from 1-2 weeks ago. Imagine them knowing the offers but nv tell u hold out a bit. Oh wells suck thumb.

After securing coe, then will have to register right. From securing coe to registration (ie coe start running), is it also 1-3 days? Sorry for noob qn, 1st time owner

Ya lor. Though its 8 bid NG , 12k coe rebate. I asked my SE, she say such price how to get, likely will top up. I think shes just smoking me.

Its a 2.2k difference from 1-2 weeks ago. Imagine them knowing the offers but nv tell u hold out a bit. Oh wells suck thumb.

Yah damn Sian, just take it that worked last week for free. Hahahaha

It's possible if coe drops to 20k considering their profit margin.

If coe goes above 30k then nah it's not happening.

My se say -$3000 for all model leh. I just went for a test drive nia. Maybe diff se diff discount idk. The sport mode really pulls ahead. Overall not bad but told my se let me to let me go back consider. Many many looking at it just now.. free buffet somemore haha

My se say -$3000 for all model leh. I just went for a test drive nia. Maybe diff se diff discount idk. The sport mode really pulls ahead. Overall not bad but told my se let me to let me go back consider. Many many looking at it just now.. free buffet somemore haha

Weekend default have lunch at showroom de.

Wow sad, booked on the 5 Jan before the motorshow and now is $2k cheaper haha! Didn't wait for motorshow because i wanted to to get the car before CNY.

Anyway, just to share some experience from a newbie 1st time car owner here. When i booked the car on 5 Jan, did not have much experience with car purchase procedure. SE confidently say if i book at the spot i would be in tier 1 COE bidding and confident to get COE on 9 Jan. Turns out my excitement became disappointment because on 9 Jan, COE bids apparently exceeded 1k above available quota of 1.8k. In order not to push up the COE price from $25k to $30+k, they did not went all out to bid and i was outbid. When it happened, i began to understand that i did signed up for a 6 NG bids which means it could take up to 3 months for me to secure a COE. So I confronted SE and she assured me that i will get COE on the 23 Jan, and after all the registration procedures, can get car in early feb before CNY.

I just thought that with this awesome $2k discount, it is certainly worth it if you can wait after CNY, where demand for COE may drop and hence the drop in COE price. If you look at their bidding strategy, they will try to manage the COE bidding in order not to raise it too much so one may get their COE after several biddings up to 6 to 8 bids or up to 3 to 4 months if the COE price demand is high. If demand is low, then it'll be happy ending for all.

Sorry if this sounds like general knowledge to experts here in the forum haha. Just sharing my newbie experience :)

↡ Advertisement