New VERS scheme for aging HDB

pegasi

Hey Ah Bang, I guess u are right. I should have studied til prembaree sex! I did a google search on 'Lease' and this is what its says... :D

Hahaha......the whites have their own dictionary....not for us to see wan.
↡ Advertisement

In other countries where foreigners cannot own land, this topic is a non issue. The same principle applies to SG but the govt definition is unusually creative.

If a foreigner wishes to buy a landed property, it is structured in such a way where the land is leased to the foreigner while the foreigner buys and owns the building.

HDB lease is no different. Buyer owns the concrete cube in the sky. The grounds and common corridors are not owned by buyers. Those areas are owned by HDB. Residents cant vote who is the town council mgt rite?

• Praise 3

Boss, I say i go board meeting is only toa pow, why you take for real.

ðð¤£

I believe in you mar......many things you say is panning out the way you describe so many yrs ago. Either you have a crystal ball or just balls of fire to say what you had said and of course that great foresight.

I believe in you mar......many things you say is panning out the way you describe so many yrs ago. Either you have a crystal ball or just balls of fire to say what you had said and of course that great foresight.

He go there wipe table la.

I believe him.  [laugh]

No lah, i just toapow only.

I thank you for belieiving me though.

Doc

why is that everybody is coming out to defend that they are actually owners and not lessees?

the entity that is in the centre of it all, HDB never come out to defend what the ministers / MPs, and newspaper had said.

in addition, if it is truth, why not HDB simply change the wording on the contract from lessees to owners?

your thoughts

I dare them to change the word lessee to proprietor. L.W is simply pointing to a deer and calling it a horse.

I dare them to change the word lessee to proprietor. L.W is simply pointing to a deer and calling it a horse.

Eh. You fellows are getting suckered by their distraction. The semantics is not the issue.

Issue is that their asset enhancement promise is a sham.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Eh. You fellows are getting suckered by their distraction. The semantics is not the issue.

Issue is that their asset enhancement promise is a sham.

What advise would you give to the whites in order to win big in the next Ge? Edited by No_worries

What advise would you give to the whites in order to win big in the next Ge?

Continue whatever they are doing.

Singaporeans are sheeple. Why change a winning formula.

I, for one hope they keep up with all these shenaningans.....let them dig the hole deeper with every gaffer. Highlight the iover paid incompetence of the 4G team.

By the time of next GE, the ground should be acidic enough to make a palpable hole in their 70%.

I wish.....

Continue whatever they are doing.

Singaporeans are sheeple. Why change a winning formula.

I, for one hope they keep up with all these shenaningans.....let them dig the hole deeper with every gaffer. Highlight the iover paid incompetence of the 4G team.

By the time of next GE, the ground should be acidic enough to make a palpable hole in their 70%.

I wish.....

We'll see in a few years.

I wish.....

The spirit is dead.

They are 4G leaders since everyone says Singapore don't have creditable opposition

We got what we deserved isn’t it?
↡ Advertisement