Personal Accident Insurance

Kumweng

Which insurance company offer the cheapest and best personal accident insurance in Singapore

Please advise or offer me your recommendation.

↡ Advertisement

Which insurance company offer the cheapest and best personal accident insurance in Singapore

Please advise or offer me your recommendation.

There is no cheapest AND best plan. If someone tells you there is such a plan, there must be some "catch" you never know and it might too late by the time you know.

PA insurance is generally quite cheap already. It depends on what you want & budget.

Define "best"? What is best to me may not be best to you. Not easy to compare apple-to-apple for each & every plan.

Got those standard plans (package) i.e. simple, no hassle VS ala-carte (i.e. choose your basic plus add-ons).

Also got those life plans with PA riders.

Some insurers cover infectious disease, food poisoning, etc. 

My advice for you is to list down & rank what is the key or most important feature you need to be covered and for how much.

Then from there, you google the insurance companies and shortlist the plans that meet your needs.

Unless you are so busy and no time to research online, then go find insurance agent.

• Praise 1

Cheap might mean many things are not cover, protected or limitation in claiming, you always pay what you get.

↡ Advertisement