Is it possible to recycle regular alkaline batteries?

Genes

Twincharged

Better to always charge any high current devices when you are awake and around.

Too many crappy battery makers these days using por Quality cells

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I did not. Just a normal charger. It went bang and the battery became a projectile and flew across my living room. Lucky never hit anything. The charger was toasted with smoke emitting, quickly unplug it.

Lucky i was around when it went boom.

Another warning from me, do not try to charge a normal alkaline battery. I've tried it so you know the result liao.

Never knew u were quite the itchy backside curious type lol

• Praise 1

I did not. Just a normal charger. It went bang and the battery became a projectile and flew across my living room. Lucky never hit anything. The charger was toasted with smoke emitting, quickly unplug it.

Another warning from me, do not try to charge a normal alkaline battery. I've tried it so you know the result liao.

Bro, I intro the charger Battizer but you never see? It can charge Akaline batteries.  [smash]

Wah, you like playing with fire.  [laugh]

Twincharged

i bought this ... but effect not good ... charge already wont explode but won't last .... maybe only 10% of initial strength.

product_546_0-500x500.jpg

↡ Advertisement