Asian Games 2018

Adrianli

Wearing their national jersey?

Wah this takes stupidity to a totally different level.....

Maybe thatz the theme of the night. National costume party.

Full of drama queens for the 4x100 medley relay.

Our and HK girls got a surprise gift...

To be fair, when your adrenaline is high in a team event as high pressure as a major games, it’s only human to err n sometimes get carried away in the changeovers. All athletes want to get the extra edge in the changeovers n obviously some overstepped the mark n jumped the gun. I would be crying if I were the one who let down my team

• Praise 7

I thought Liu Xiang was the menâs hurdler who was once the world record holder but has since retired. Seems like all the Liu Xiangâs are talentedð

name your next child as spring liu xiang?

I enjoy watching the woman soccer games. Their fighting attitude and discipline are something Singapore man teams should learn.

watching woman soccer game or woman playing soccer.

Lin Dan lower rank than Chen Long leh....

that was because he dun play in every tournament and let the younger players participate, his skill and consistency is better than Chen Long anytime.

• Praise 1

Yesterday saw the rock climbing.....even the ladies are fast....gosh!

Our second boy nearly cause an upset...I hope he can bounce back stronger in future events.

aiyo why small matter have to fight   [shakehead]

Chinese swimmer assaulted South Korean after being accidentally hit in pool during training
AFP  Aug 24, 2018

yq-kimhyejin-23082019.jpg?itok=IxiIForl
South Korea's Kim Hye-jin (above) accidentally struck the Chinese swimmer's face while training.

JAKARTA - A South Korean swimmer was assaulted by a Chinese athlete following an altercation at the Asian Games, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported on Thursday (Aug 23).

The incident happened after Kim Hye-jin accidentally struck the Chinese swimmer's face while training at Jakarta's Aquatic Centre, it said, citing the Korean Sport and Olympic Committee (KSOC).

The Chinese swimmer, who was not named, kicked Kim and the pair had to be separated by athletes and coaches, the report said.

"Two swimmers had a quarrel after they had physical contact," a KSOC official was quoted as saying.

ALSO READ: Joseph Schooling retains 100m butterfly title, bronze for men's 4x100m freestyle relay team

"Kim apologised first, but apparently the Chinese athlete couldn't understand what she said and assaulted her."

Chinese staff apologised to their South Korean counterparts for the incident at the scene and again later in the athletes' village, according to the KSOC.

A KSOC spokesman later played down the incident.

"It's something that happens frequently between swimmers during training and the Chinese player's coach has apologised," she told AFP.

Kim, 24, was fifth in the women's 100m breaststroke final in Jakarta on Sunday.

Asian Games organisers said they were unaware of the incident when approached by AFP. The KSOC and Chinese Olympic Committee were not immediately available for comment.

Lin Dan lower rank than Chen Long leh....

Ranking is a bluff one. U play more u ranked higher

But lin dan obviously has better skill and play compared to chen long even to shi yuqi

↡ Advertisement