• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:34 AM

CarMe
  • CarMe
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I do not know where to post this but can anyone advise me on a reliable VW workshop in Singapore for servicing other than authorised agent? I have a used 2010 Passat CC and thought maybe I should send it for servicing now. How often must the 6 speed DSG gearbox be serviced? Will be good if anyone can share any good parts/brands such as engine oil, filters, etc. for the servicing.

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:47 AM

vaglover
  • Premium member
    vaglover
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi CarMe, I send my GTI to Volks at 8 Kaki Bukit Ave 4 #05-41, Singapore 415875. They currently have a Castrol promotion for the month of August. You can find out more here: http://www.sgcarmart...e.php?AID=19572.

As for the DSG oil change, Volkswagen recommends a change every 30,000km. But being the kiasu owner that I am, I do it every 15,000km to 20,000km. Weijie from Volks will be able to better advise you on this.

Brand wise, I stick to Castrol for engine oil, since it's the brand that Volkswagen Centre Singapore uses as well. For DSG oil and oil filter, stick to Volkswagen's own product, won't go wrong. You can contact Weijie from Volks at 9796 9560. Tell him the red 3DR GTI from sgCarMart sent you  [thumbsup] 

A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:53 AM

CarMe
  • CarMe
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi CarMe, I send my GTI to Volks at 8 Kaki Bukit Ave 4 #05-41, Singapore 415875. They currently have a Castrol promotion for the month of August. You can find out more here: http://www.sgcarmart...e.php?AID=19572.

As for the DSG oil change, Volkswagen recommends a change every 30,000km. But being the kiasu owner that I am, I do it every 15,000km to 20,000km. Weijie from Volks will be able to better advise you on this.

Brand wise, I stick to Castrol for engine oil, since it's the brand that Volkswagen Centre Singapore uses as well. For DSG oil and oil filter, stick to Volkswagen's own product, won't go wrong. You can contact Weijie from Volks at 9796 9560. Tell him the red 3DR GTI from sgCarMart sent you  [thumbsup] 

Hi vaglover,

Thanks for the information. Do you know whether VOLKS have any equipment to do computerised diagnostic check on the car? I just purchased the car and would like to ensure it is good to last another 3 years till the car is scrapped.

Posted 31 August 2018 - 09:47 AM

westwest1
  • Premium member
    westwest1
    Clutched
    Author Image

VAG lor.

Expensive only.  But very professional

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:24 AM

Bummer
  • Bummer
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Syncrowerkz at Toh Guan area. Go to their website and click on their schedule. Mainly VAG vehicles.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Precise Auto Service

Precise Auto Service  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by vijaycross  |  Neutral Newbie

Last min found this car rental service! Their service was super efficient. On the same day I wanted the car and I approach them at 6pm. I get their reply immediately and manage to get the car by 8pm and it's a weekend (Sat). I'm really surprise with their fast and easy deal.

Throughout the 3days of rental everything is good and car was return smoothly with so... » Read More

Precise Auto Service

Precise Auto Service  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Eliuses  |  Neutral Newbie

A trustworthy workshop with very professional workmanship. 👍🏻

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: volkswagen, workshop, service and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users