More MSIAN Car on SG Road? Chauffeured Services by MSIAN Veh

uniquely_ad

I dont know if they do local transfers, but whenever I walk from T2 to T1 via the level one bus link, I see many full size MPV parked outside T1 and the open area. I once spoke to one of the driver and he told me he doing for lego land. He said can arrange for them to come in and ferry us in to other parts of MY.

MY vehicle can enter SG no limit number of days, but only 20 free days, the rest have to pay something like $20 per entry or per day ( not sure is per entry or per day), also i think weekends after 12 noon is also free entry to SG. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lego land is okay. It's those ferry to around Singapore is not okay.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

the fleet of white starex

which pick up at jurong mrt near jem is operated by a hong kong boss

this is just 1 of the few dozens operators

around 7 to 11 dollars to go jb then drop off near the passenger home, usually at a drop off point then from there the passengers either have family member pick up

had a few guys take that

anyway hopes that lta looks into they coming into all tourist destinations

cause it rather unfair to local taxi plus any accident hard to trace back

Those starex at Jurong East mrt pick up point park there for 10-20 mins n then just jam up the whole pick up point. I feedback to LTA n they said that they will monitor n that it.
  • Praise 1

Those starex at Jurong East mrt pick up point park there for 10-20 mins n then just jam up the whole pick up point. I feedback to LTA n they said that they will monitor n that it.

you need 1 stupid f**ker to carry drugs and act as passenger

and you be spending in lockup till investigation end

nah....not worth the risk .

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3

Yup. I think it was during when COE was super high in the 80/90k region handful of years ago. Someone wrote in newspaper why Malaysian cars can drive to SG cheaply to contribute to already heavy traffic in SG. Some ppl buay song paid high COE and see red cheap Malaysian cars with their cheap petrol running in SG paying just a token fee at the custom to enter. Suay suay SG cars going to JB also kenna the raise in fees. :a-bang:

You don't find something wrong with the fact that SG govt implement zero growth policy on local cars, while setting no limits on foreign cars entering?

• Dislike 1

Simi monitor? BS one lah.

Locals try n make some sideline income drive PHV kena so many rules, put decal, pay extra insurance, hv to be (expensive) Sg-registered car, etc

MY-plate & COE-free Starex fetch paying passengers even if to JB are basically picking up paid rides in Sg. And they seem to be exempt from LTA PHV rules. Well done....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Royale Starex very cheap.

RM$155K per car ( divide 3 = estimate S$50K)

Each day 2-3 short trips in/out of Singapore, jui hu kia huat huat already

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

Simi monitor? BS one lah.

Locals try n make some sideline income drive PHV kena so many rules, put decal, pay extra insurance, hv to be (expensive) Sg-registered car, etc

MY-plate & COE-free Starex fetch paying passengers even if to JB are basically picking up paid rides in Sg. And they seem to be exempt from LTA PHV rules. Well done....

Soft tomato is easily squeezed.

U can also go JB set up company to do this biz.

Soft tomato is easily squeezed.

U can also go JB set up company to do this biz.

U hard tomato meh? Or part time Starex driver...?

Turbocharged

Lego land is okay. It's those ferry to around Singapore is not okay.

IMO also not okay. They are operating a business.. likely not registered and therefore no insurance coverage also, for the passengers and vehicles that collide with them.

Our millionaire ministars are really sleeping on this matter..

Really Lost touch with the ground...

Must kanna something Jialat then will start action..

WTF r they waiting for?

Really KNNB@&$@!?,!&

Sack him. This kind of offence and mistake is punishable by death but heck we just want this ministar to be sacked thats all
  • Praise 1

IMO also not okay. They are operating a business.. likely not registered and therefore no insurance coverage also, for the passengers and vehicles that collide with them.

Without 3rd party liability, can enter Sg meh?

sure bor......MY very protective of their market. They dont like outsiders. Best is if oc is a Malaysian......sure no problem wan.

Other than Sg, which market is not protective of their own market?

Get your information updated

↡ Advertisement