• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
52 replies to this topic | 248 praises

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:01 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Recently have been tracking my sleep and realized that I am not getting a good nights rest

Case in point, see pic. Wonder if it’s age or the stressful lifestyle

18114150-CC0A-40B6-B31D-F466C3FA2B65.png

Also , what apps are best to track sleep?

DACH dedicated to u too haaaa
Tianmo, Buadongdong, Jamesc, Ender and sake praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:24 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sleep tracking apps are only using heart beat as a proxy, so accuracy level is not very high, imho. I have a Xiaomi 2 which I use for data gathering on my sleep too. I take it as FYI only.

Main thing is regular sleep hours and will feel fresh the next day.

A small cup of room temp fresh milk does well to get me into zzzland.

RadX and F355 praised this
focus

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:33 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Tks bro

Yea, that’s true too. No effects or post night fatigue shd be inferring I slept well
Soya will say my 10-2am timing although I’m asleep, the soul must be rounding looking for others

Hahahhah

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:07 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Recently have been tracking my sleep and realized that I am not getting a good nights rest

Case in point, see pic. Wonder if itâs age or the stressful lifestyle

18114150-CC0A-40B6-B31D-F466C3FA2B65.png

I am no expert in chart but looks like lots of wet dreams

you may want to invest in raincoat for yourself and rainx for your car
Newbie26 and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:44 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gif18114150-CC0A-40B6-B31D-F466C3FA2B65.png

you dream of Dach while in your 'deep' sleep har.......😂😂😂😂. I thought it was the other way round.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:45 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hmm no real way to know except doing sleep study.

There are hospital based ones, i think also got home sleep study.

I get headaches and find it difficult to wake up if i don't get an ok sleep, even with cpap.

For me headaches are quite reliable. 

Edited by Lala81, 25 August 2018 - 08:46 AM.

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:54 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN, you go to bed so early for f**k? Must be your daring kajiao you wake you up at 11pm to piak piak until 1am lah, then cool down and deep sleep again until 5am. try holding up until 11pm, piak piak liao then sleep, sld be good sleep liao. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Jokes aside, I guess age is the main issue. I usually only get 3 hrs of deep sleep out of 6, but the 3 hrs are connected. Yours seem to be broken up by quite a lengthy period of staying awake, could be mind not able to rest.

Buddy, have to learn to take things easy liao, as we age also must see open a lot more, don't think too much of the unknown, what will be will be.

I use the xiaomi pace to track my sleep, so far fairly acceptable readings.

Edited by Tianmo, 25 August 2018 - 08:56 AM.

RadX, Ash2017 and F355 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

@Buadongdong sleep cycle app

Pillow is good too

KNN, you go to bed so early for f**k? Must be your daring kajiao you wake you up at 11pm to piak piak until 1am lah, then cool down and deep sleep again until 5am. try holding up until 11pm, piak piak liao then sleep, sld be good sleep liao. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Jokes aside, I guess age is the main issue. I usually only get 3 hrs of deep sleep out of 6, but the 3 hrs are connected. Yours seem to be broken up by quite a lengthy period of staying awake, could be mind not able to rest.

Buddy, have to learn to take things easy liao, as we age also must see open a lot more, don't think too much of the unknown, what will be will be.

I use the xiaomi pace to track my sleep, so far fairly acceptable readings.

Hahaha

Yah la bro

Age. But since my op my cycle changed. As long I dun feel tired or wat, shd b ok

Ya me early bird hahah

I get headaches and find it difficult to wake up if i don't get an ok sleep, even with cpap.

I see. Ya the headaches cud prelude to vasodilation of the cerebral vessels in the early hours

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:18 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya me early bird hahah
I see. Ya the headaches cud prelude to vasodilation of the cerebral vessels in the early hours

not really. I think it's just the brain and scalp muscles telling u to get some sleep.

I can get them anytime of the day as long as i don't sleep enough.

I've even gotten them after naps 

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:42 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tks bro

Yea, thatâs true too. No effects or post night fatigue shd be inferring I slept well
Soya will say my 10-2am timing although Iâm asleep, the soul must be rounding looking for others

Hahahhah

Consperm ur soul was wandering around

Coz I actually dreamt last nite (seriously!) that u bought a Terios 7 and drive around happy like toad. Dunno wat u mod but ride as quiet as a Lexus LS460 n sibei powerful and thot to myself, wah....good car hor.

What a freakin nightmare. Wahahaha
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:10 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yep, headaches is one of the indicator that a person who don't have enough sleep.
I will get heavy sinus as well in the morning if there is not enough sleep the night before.
Ash2017 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:19 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Consperm ur soul was wandering around

Coz I actually dreamt last nite (seriously!) that u bought a Terios 7 and drive around happy like toad. Dunno wat u mod but ride as quiet as a Lexus LS460 n sibei powerful and thot to myself, wah....good car hor.

What a freakin nightmare. Wahahaha

your nightmare is dreaming that a daihatsu Terios is a good car. doesn't sound much of a nitemare  [:p]

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:25 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

your nightmare is dreaming that a daihatsu Terios is a good car. doesn't sound much of a nitemare [:p]

It’s the thought that I bought it cos....

Then terios wun use signal indicators as well thereafter

Hahhahahah

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What device are you using? Even snoring can track and listen to it. More than 8 hrs in the bed, for me I couldn't sleep more than 6 hrs. Auto wake up by 5 hrs plus and I have a hard time going to sleep.

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

What device are you using? Even snoring can track and listen to it. More than 8 hrs in the bed, for me I couldn't sleep more than 6 hrs. Auto wake up by 5 hrs plus and I have a hard time going to sleep.

Apple Watch

Use pillow app or sleep cycle

Same. Me up in 5-6hrs

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:45 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

New MIL?

:D

RadX and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:48 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I believe having a device to monitor u while u sleep is wrong already.
Sub consciously u will be effect.

In fact all electrical device must be off.
Esp Wi-Fi PC.

Switch off all the plug.

Not just off the PC then u see the red colour led light still on.
RadX and Ash2017 praised this

Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your nightmare is dreaming that a daihatsu Terios is a good car. doesn't sound much of a nitemare [:p]

The Terios wasn’t the nightmare

Hantu RadX was......
RadX praised this

Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:42 AM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just married is like that one..
Too much of a good thing makes ur heart pump faster..
Think u better moderate ur frequency..
No need rocket science..
Tio bo DACH..better slow down your DIY activities..
Jamesc, Spring, Newbie26, Angcheek, Carbon82, Pocy, Ash2017 and 2 other members praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:43 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I believe having a device to monitor u while u sleep is wrong already.
Sub consciously u will be effect.

In fact all electrical device must be off.
Esp Wi-Fi PC.

Switch off all the plug.

Not just off the PC then u see the red colour led light still on.

Jialat, my aircon got this green led light. Same effect as red led? I use masking tape to cover it tonight. 😁
Newbie26 praised this

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: sleep, piak, quality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users