Hyundai Elantra or Kia Cerato

Joelwong

Booked at what price & package?

Elantra S at 71999, 8 bid non guaranteed, no free servicing.

For my case, my car scrapping in December, so can let them slowly play. In fact later better as scrap now or scrap December not much diff, furthermore I'm downgrading from a 2.4 to 1.6 ( I love my current accord, but paper value too high, not worth renewing coe)

Comparing the cerato ex, which is at 80999, some more I have to trade in my car with them at paper value (my body worth about 1k) so the diff for me between the elantra and the cerato is a good 10k.

At 71999, 70 percent loan, the monthly is below 700.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

For my case, my car scrapping in December, so can let them slowly play. In fact later better as scrap now or scrap December not much diff, furthermore I'm downgrading from a 2.4 to 1.6 ( I love my current accord, but paper value too high, not worth renewing coe)

Comparing the cerato ex, which is at 80999, some more I have to trade in my car with them at paper value (my body worth about 1k) so the diff for me between the elantra and the cerato is a good 10k.

Very good buy at this price!  [laugh]

Which color you go for?

Edited by csy_sky
  • Praise 1

Very good buy at this price! [laugh]

I have a feeling coe will continue to drop abit. But if commit too late, they might run out of stock and prob they won’t order anymore 2018 models.

2019 models prob won’t be at this price already.

Took white.

I actually like ice wine ( on Elantra, surprisingly don’t look uncle), but they discontinued with the colour

Edited by Joelwong

I have a feeling coe will continue to drop abit. But if commit too late, they might run out of stock and prob they won’t order anymore 2018 models.

2019 models prob won’t be at this price already.

Took white.

I actually like ice wine ( on Elantra, surprisingly don’t look uncle), but they discontinued with the colour

Elantra in white looks great too.

Thanks for the info on cruise control, will check with the insurance company.

Passenger seat put 2 channel amp for speakers, driver side put monoblock for sub.

For Elantra, just need to find bracket for standard 2 din. How to replace the floating tablet with 2din? I wouldnt want to 'float' a 2 din, looks odd.

Don't get the coe then get something else lor, 8 bids let them slowly bid. My car scrap mid December. Coe don't look like it will jump .

I think the unit is hidden inside the central console... cos all cars with that floating screen should have a single or double DIN as well... it's just where it's located...

Nice! It's quite a drop from a 2.4 L to 1.6 L leh bro... can get used to it or not? Accords drive well... just to ex for me... ha ha ha...

Nice! It's quite a drop from a 2.4 L to 1.6 L leh bro... can get used to it or not? Accords drive well... just too ex for me... ha ha ha...

This price is not a good buy, it is a steal.

I think the unit is hidden inside the central console... cos all cars with that floating screen should have a single or double DIN as well... it's just where it's located...

Nice! It's quite a drop from a 2.4 L to 1.6 L leh bro... can get used to it or not? Accords drive well... just to ex for me... ha ha ha...

Nice! It's quite a drop from a 2.4 L to 1.6 L leh bro... can get used to it or not? Accords drive well... just too ex for me... ha ha ha...

What to do, economy bad
  • Dislike 1

I have a feeling coe will continue to drop abit. But if commit too late, they might run out of stock and prob they wonât order anymore 2018 models.

2019 models prob wonât be at this price already.

Took white.

I actually like ice wine ( on Elantra, surprisingly donât look uncle), but they discontinued with the colour

I got the same as u, just that I go for the 5 years servicing. Am wondering is it needed cause I saw some bros took 3 years only and like you don't even have it. If go for the servicing, does it mean they will replace any faulty parts under warranty unlike if u do servicing outside, u still need to pay for faulty parts even under warranty?

I got the same as u, just that I go for the 5 years servicing. Am wondering is it needed cause I saw some bros took 3 years only and like you don't even have it. If go for the servicing, does it mean they will replace any faulty parts under warranty unlike if u do servicing outside, u still need to pay for faulty parts even under warranty?

I don't know wor, I buy oil and service in jb alot cheaper, and no need to book for servicing and q. Heard the q for servicing is horrendous .

Can afford to buy new car no need sympathy, should congratulate him instead.

I totally agree. If really got cash flow problem, should switch to public transport instead of changing car and claim times are bad. Can kenna blanket party u know...

• Praise 1

Great buy n frankly no brainer at this price v K3!

• Praise 8