Headlight problems with modern cars?

Terrylmt

:D  :D  :D

You go check LED headlamps if spoil is change whole headlamp or just the LED diode.

:D

Well, if im on Halogen light bulbs, i dun mind switching to Auto Headlights.

But HID....

↡ Advertisement

:D:D:D

You go check LED headlamps if spoil is change whole headlamp or just the LED diode.

Hmm... i thot same as HID? Where it consist of Bulb, Balast and ECU? If change whole headlamp... mine cost above $1100... Edited by sHy3r

Hmm... i thot same as HID? Where it consist of Bulb, Balast and ECU? If change whole headlamp... mine cost above $1100...

I think for BMW is change the while thing.

Twincharged

Depending on your car ride height, it could also be because they adjusted their headlamp projection angle higher, hence making it seem as though they are on high-beam when they aren't. Alternatively, could also be headlight fault or they accidentally turned it on, and didn't notice.

Hence, regular and active maintenance - as well as understanding how your car operates - should be strived for. However, there are those who will regard cars as means of transport and not bother. We can't win them all.

BMW should be able to code. Check and see if can code your sensor sensitivity.

old 2011 car lei bro.. going to send to metallic hell in about 2+ years.

If the car model is bound for Europe most likely it has a headlight leveling system. Most cars with HID now have auto leveling as standard.

Twincharged

:D:D:D

Yah change the whole lamp assembly. I have seen quite a few face lifted w212 with part of the rear leds blown. Sim tia to change the whole light.

I hate instrument clusters with lights that cannot be switched off in the day time.
It's pointless to have clusters lit up when you are driving in the day because only a blind can't see what the needle is pointing.
If you need to look at the speedo while driving, you can't drive. Stop driving. Get a bus.

Buy euro car is like that one lah.. every part is modular.. you can't change the single component.

Has to replace entire module.

Stupid if you must ask.

Making money .. definitely.

I can't stress which country's car is the cheapest to maintain. I believe all knows.

Just a stigma in yourself being seen driving a "cheap"car cheapens you ?
I believe in pocket got money.

Not a car with no money in pocket.

• Praise 1

BMW should be able to code. Check and see if can code your sensor sensitivity.

The headlamps are really 1 kind  [furious]

Today afternoon dark sky cum heavy rain...Auto also never on  [mad]

Will go back AD to fix it [idea]

Thanks Bro  [thumbsup]

Also must remember to indent the 10k signal stalk option. [laugh] I also indented one. [laugh]

[jawdrop]

What car bro?

Well, if im on Halogen light bulbs, i dun mind switching to Auto Headlights.

But HID....

If led headlamps or taillights gone...must replace whole unit

It is very dear

Depends on which car model. 

To those airheaded and lofty-minded ones - Iâd ask them, what if we have a blackout suddenly?

Crash and burn?

That is why I sometimes gets frustrated when people don't on the headlights DURING daytime when driving in the tunnels like KPE or CTE tunnels.

Pure driver error but it's really annoying... and very dangerous too when you try to pass someone and then bam some dude that forgot to turn on his lights appears lol

That is why I sometimes gets frustrated when people don't on the headlights DURING daytime when driving in the tunnels like KPE or CTE tunnels.

Tunnels still ok, since its quite brightly lit. It's usually the housing estate roads which are dangerous.

Tunnels still ok, since its quite brightly lit. It's usually the housing estate roads which are dangerous.

I was replying to the other post. What if there was a sudden blackout? Don't forget the speed is high in tunnels.
  • Praise 1

Switch on the headlights (and radio) while in Tunnel is always instructed by signs on the entrances of the tunnels.

Reasons:

- in case of sudden black out, the tunnel will be thrown into pitch black darkness.

- if everyone does their part, the tunnel will still remain partially lit enough by the headlights to be driveable. 

- those who do switch on their headlights are riding on those who did for their own safety. 

- switch on radio so that important announcement can be broadcast to those in the tunnel, eg. If there is a major accident requiring the cars to evacuate via one of the exits.

• Praise 3

Not sure why nowadays really got more goondus without headlights on at night.

You tap horn or flash light then gesture, all act blur, don’t want turn & acknowledge.. siao one.

It's because usually those that forget to switch on their headlights probably belong to the same group as road hoggers ....so they are pretty immune to being horned or flash.

Not sure why nowadays really got more goondus without headlights on at night.

You tap horn or flash light then gesture, all act blur, don’t want turn & acknowledge.. siao one.

↡ Advertisement