Fake Taxi

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Hi guys, recently saw a lot of cars putting up the "fake taxi" decal. Even PHV vehicles also put up the stickers, think the drivers want their fantasies to come true. What do you think??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi guys, recently saw a lot of cars putting up the "fake taxi" decal. Even PHV vehicles also put up the stickers, think the drivers want their fantasies to come true. What do you think??

I live in underground too much, take train everyday, no chance to see taxi, can post a photo or two for education purpose?
  • Praise 2

Its just a trendy sticker to stick on your car.

Like "Daily Driven" on a Toyota Wish or similar. Absolutely meaningless.

If you had 5 bucks to spend on a sticker you might as well spend it on petrol.

• Praise 6

I catch no bola ..... taxi is clearly marked with that TAXI ‘thingy’ on the hood and PHV is the blue decal ..... so which is which ?? ..... liddat also can get fantasies ?? Most normal car drivers rather stay away from those with blue PHV decals due to their unpredictability on the roads

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Hi guys, recently saw a lot of cars putting up the "fake taxi" decal. Even PHV vehicles also put up the stickers, think the drivers want their fantasies to come true. What do you think??

LOL ...

i think i know what you mean ....  :XD:  :XD:[gorgeous]

Edited by Ysc3

Now you got me intrigued. 

Just wondering if I put a blue label that mimics PHV on my car.... Other drivers will avoid me like plague?  [sly]

:D

Then when I drive, it will really be song song gao Jurong.  :D

I catch no bola ..... taxi is clearly marked with that TAXI ‘thingy’ on the hood and PHV is the blue decal ..... so which is which ?? ..... liddat also can get fantasies ?? Most normal car drivers rather stay away from those with blue PHV decals due to their unpredictability on the roads

• Praise 12

Now you got me intrigued.

Just wondering if I put a blue label that mimics PHV on my car.... Other drivers will avoid me like plague? [sly]

:D

Then when I drive, it will really be song song gao Jurong. :D

my company security guard will let car with phv sticker come in without question. pte car will be stop and questioned. you got the hint. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 8

I tot is the other "fake taxi" website you are talking about. :XD:

• Praise 5

I catch no bola ..... taxi is clearly marked with that TAXI âthingyâ on the hood and PHV is the blue decal ..... so which is which ?? ..... liddat also can get fantasies ?? Most normal car drivers rather stay away from those with blue PHV decals due to their unpredictability on the roads

Actually I think these decals are dangerous. Yes. It is now put as "fake taxis". How dangerous can it be? What is one day someone put a "taxi" sticker? Can it mislead someone?

What if someone puts "police", "emergency vehicle" decal? Or if these are illegal, put a sign "first responder" instead cos that term looks neutral? Can these mislead? Actually LTA should have some guidelines.

I have a friend who has a "red cross" decal and a "merlion" decal on his vehicle and people actually think he is the real thing. He even makes it a point to have his attire like the real thing. Example, white blazer and black pants are legal but it's your fault if you think I am a parking warden. And people always get a fright when they see him before realising it's just normal clothing (he enjoys the attention). My details are a bit vague cos he has been slammed on Facebook (not mine but I think another social media website) years ago and don't want to identify him.

So those who put "fake taxi" might think it a novelty but you never know. Someone will learn from it and put another label on it and abuse it.

• Praise 2

TS you doing PHV is it and shy about it and wants to make it sounds satki….hahaha....just joking.  Putting a fake taxi decal will not look good on you if you intend to. More motorists will bully you and girls will look the other way. It shows where you stand in this society and this is Singapore.

Edited by Renegade777

Want drive taxi then go drive a real taxi.

Why drive fake one?

What happen to the people these days?

post-180434-0-48461600-1535636764.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi guys, recently saw a lot of cars putting up the "fake taxi" decal. Even PHV vehicles also put up the stickers, think the drivers want their fantasies to come true. What do you think??

I still dont know what is fake taxi, are you referring to PHV car putting on huge advertising laminate/stickers ? This is because they have long presence on the road comparing with private vehicles, advertising companies pay them to put on the advertisement.

51HdknIMWiL._SY355_.jpg

Most of us are driving real taxis, why fake taxi? Just that it's Mom's Taxi, Dad's Taxi, Kids' Taxi, etc. [laugh] Most of us are taxi drivers to our families anyway. [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5