How to define between first timer and second timer ?

Ysc3

what about husband one shot pay all himself ? wife liddat botaibochi earn get half a flat !!

No. The wife has no share in the flat. She's only an essential occupier.
↡ Advertisement

No. The wife has no share in the flat. She's only an essential occupier.

But can I say that the wife can claim half of the asset if both filed for a divorce . Women chapter leh, sibei powerful one you know.

Twincharged

while at it, would you still take a HDB loan if your CPF sufficient to pay all at one shot ?

In a nutshell, it seems possible. I tried the HDB enquiry and one ownership with several occupants is allowed. All names used must be cleared of ownership.

If need to use CPF, name as owner is essential. 

Combined family income with co-occupiers cannot exceed 12K.

Interesting proposition but quite a complex way, for example one will be aiming to buy private in 2023. Nobody knows what prices we will be looking at then.

lets say I put my self as owner and wife as occupier.

then I take the loan by myself.

but if half way through I lose job cannot service the loan, can I add in wife by then ?

going to apply for the new BTO tonight liow !! property agents expect to be oversub by 2.4x … so keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

In a nutshell, it seems possible. I tried the HDB enquiry and one ownership with several occupants is allowed. All names used must be cleared of ownership.

If need to use CPF, name as owner is essential. 

Combined family income with co-occupiers cannot exceed 12K.

Interesting proposition but quite a complex way, for example one will be aiming to buy private in 2023. Nobody knows what prices we will be looking at then.

after HDB released the prices … over my budget by 100k … cannot one shot liow … must take loan liow … [bigcry]

lets say I put my self as owner and wife as occupier.

then I take the loan by myself.

but if half way through I lose job cannot service the loan, can I add in wife by then ?

going to apply for the new BTO tonight liow !! property agents expect to be oversub by 2.4x … so keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

after HDB released the prices … over my budget by 100k … cannot one shot liow … must take loan liow … [bigcry]

Which site of the bto to be oversub by 2.4x?

This tampines bto quite near to DTL station lo, thats why so popular.

SRX was estimating 400-480k … but sekali open is 470-550k !!

but my current 3 room even nearer to TP East MRT also no good price ...

SRX was estimating 400-480k … but sekali open is 470-550k !!

but my current 3 room even nearer to TP East MRT also no good price ...

This bto pricing so ex?! How much can your 3 room in that area fetch ah? Actually not necessary flats near MRT would fetch good price, maybe must see near which MRT line?! Your MRT is DTL, maybe cannot get good price?

This bto pricing so ex?! How much can your 3 room in that area fetch ah? Actually not necessary flats near MRT would fetch good price, maybe must see near which MRT line?! Your MRT is DTL, maybe cannot get good price?

hahaha …. that's the best part … price almost same before and after MRT was constructed !! :XD:

what is the difference between max loan that HDB can grant vs mortgage loan eligible ?

so how much can i loan ?

Mortgage Loan for Purchase of HDB Flat
Repayment period
20 year(s)
Maximum loan that HDB can grant under Credit Assessment
S$
Mortgage loan eligible (round down to nearest hundredth dollar)
S$

↡ Advertisement