Why did you chose you current HDB flat ?

Ysc3

sorry for wasting everyone's time replying to this thread ....

just received an email from HDB telling me to "tan ku ku" ...

ballot for hdb like buying 4D, every time you think you stand a chance but end up disappointed. Beginner's luck is higher [laugh]

Tengah?

tampines ...

ballot for hdb like buying 4D, every time you think you stand a chance but end up disappointed. Beginner's luck is higher [laugh]

the priority que how siao one ....

I am first timer.

I am under MCPS

Tampines GreenGem is within 2km of my parent's flat.

but still my balloted q number far exceeds the number of flats available.(so far that they don't even tell me a number !!??)

very disappointed.

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

tampines ...

I am first timer.

I am under MCPS

but still my balloted q number far exceeds the number of flats available.(so far that they don't even tell me a number !!??)

very disappointed.

thats interesting..

I realised the new trend from kopishop talk is,  when there is a problem, the complaint has one copy CC to WP to help them shore up bullets.

Probably to add pressure and prioritizes to the queries.

tampines ...

I am first timer.

I am under MCPS

very disappointed.

i thought priority is for couples who do not have a flat now or might be still staying with parents. Those who already staying in one will not get so soon.

tampines ...

I am first timer.

I am under MCPS

very disappointed.

Still have this problem? Or do they not recognize that it is a problem?

They want people to decide to get married then wait 5 years for a place of their own?

tampines ...

I am first timer.

I am under MCPS

very disappointed.

post-18163-0-39124500-1545182199_thumb.jpg

Just look at the number of applicants....

You think you stand a chance or not? So many ppl with the same priorities. This is like a mini 4D. Those who get a number is as good as striking 4D.

4 to 6 times over-subscribe. On average 4-6 families fight for one unit. Tampines so popular.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Not sure how true, but I heard that Grassroots-related people are given priority for choosing their flats. Very doubtful how fair the HDB computerised ballot system is.

True.... Not only priority.. But reserved units.

hdb.jpg

Just look at the number of applicants....

You think you stand a chance or not? So many ppl with the same priorities. This is like a mini 4D. Those who get a number is as good as striking 4D.

4 to 6 times over-subscribe. On average 4-6 families fight for one unit. Tampines so popular.

I was counting on the proximity factor to my parents place. The rest of priority factors is common.

Wife die die want near MRT... If not, can just select the sbf and be on our way already....

Edited by Ysc3

True, some of my friends even give up balloting for a hdb and ended up bought a resale flat instead. Keeps paying $10 and yet did not get a decent queue number.

True, some of my friends even give up balloting for a hdb and ended up bought a resale flat instead. Keeps paying $10 and yet did not get a decent queue number.

at least still got que number … mine straightaway tell me unsuccessful and no number even !!

but like your friend, my new colleague also same thing … ballot 6 times cannot get until he bought private instead.

which brings me to my super optimistic wife … already tell her HDB reply telling me UNSUCESSFUL but she still tell me to be optimistic and wait for the waiting list … ?? :a-bang:  :a-bang: :a-bang:  

anyway one of my fears is the ever rising housing prices … I miss this one, next one price will go up again … :a-confused:

Edited by Ysc3

at least still got que number … mine straightaway tell me unsuccessful and no number even !!

but like your friend, my new colleague also same thing … ballot 6 times cannot get until he bought private instead.

which brings me to my super optimistic wife … already tell her HDB reply telling me UNSUCESSFUL but she still tell me to be optimistic and wait for the waiting list … ?? :a-bang:  :a-bang: :a-bang:  

anyway one of my fears is the ever rising housing prices … I miss this one, next one price will go up again … :a-confused:

If you are not given a queue number means no way you can get an appointment date to select flat liao. Lol. If you can get a queue number but exceeded the number of units, maybe still able to select the flat if many people before your queue give up. Anyway, being optimistic is good la.  [laugh]

True.... Not only priority.. But reserved units.

I was counting on the proximity factor to my parents place. The rest of priority factors is common.

Wife die die want near MRT... If not, can just select the sbf and be on our way already....

Tough lah. HDB has to give you discount if you successfully get to stay near your parents. You think will happen or not? [laugh]

They already kpkb making huge losses. They must be thinking, you might as well stay with your parents...can save even more. LoL...Just kidding.

Bto in mature estates has limited numbers. So far all bto projects in such areas are small scale. If you still have a number you still got chance. If no number, sorry bro, forget it and try try again. Still want near mrt siah....if kenna as good as striking 4D. What are the odds?

Edited by Watwheels

If you are not given a queue number means no way you can get an appointment date to select flat liao. Lol. If you can get a queue number but exceeded the number of units, maybe still able to select the flat if many people before your queue give up. Anyway, being optimistic is good la. [laugh]

That's what I have been trying to tell her... But she seems to be living in her own world... Maybe self denial ??

Tampines tough lah. Cos not many flats in the east area.

If u get those boondocks one like mine, not difficult to get.

actually I was quite surprised at the number of available SBF flats in Tampines during the last sales launch … got one unit just a few floors below my friend who got his bto in his first application also !

But my wife don't want … keep saying her prayers will help us get the new BTO near MRT … but turns out her prayers not strong enough. [hur]  :XD:

↡ Advertisement