Touch 'n Go App

Dafansu

Anyone going in recently can confirm if able to top up touch and go at woodland counter?

saw ppl top-up at jb side (woodland), but i not sure which counter.

Anyone going in recently can confirm if able to top up touch and go at woodland counter?

yes, there will be 1 counter open for top up (woodlands) but you have to run around to find the counter with light open, maximum top up is rm50.

The awkward moment is when you returned to your car and the lane stuck because of you

Edited by ktkt

They have removed this also due to complains of its stupidity. May need to wait for next updates as app is new. Good for now just to check card value

there is nothing stupid about it.

Just ill advised and probably, borderline ignorance. [:p]  :a-fun:

Edited by Sdf4786k

yes, there will be 1 counter open for top up (woodlands) but you have to run around to find the counter with light open, maximum top up is rm50.

The awkward moment is when you returned to your car and the lane stuck because of you ð

Why they make things so hard?

Go to the Touch and go office at JB, just after the shell petrol Kiosk of u enter from Woodlands custom. Google for address.

Can refund on the spot ?

Can refund on the spot ?

Not on the spot. I went down one year back they said will send cheque to my home address. Many months later received sms asked for bank account to transfer the fund. Just a small amount so I did not follow up.

Not on the spot. I went down one year back they said will send cheque to my home address. Many months later received sms asked for bank account to transfer the fund. Just a small amount so I did not follow up.

Next time, buy me kopi.  I will help you to refund.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

Emailed them and they asked for details few months back. Guess I have to just wait for them.

Next time, buy me kopi. I will help you to refund.

Np. Kopi c ice ?

Can refund on the spot ?

They can refund to your Malaysian bank account only. Or post you a cheque to your Malaysian address. 

If your card expires within a month, then they can transfer the value to a new card. 

• Praise 1