Self defense justified? BMW driver stabbed to death

ChaosMyth

as usual bmw driver no signal

make people tulan

:D

Hope this incident will give a wake up call to BMW drivers here to signal before turning/changing lane!

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

See? I am right. Serial offender.

Local govt is happy that he got taken out.

They might roll out the red carpet for Mr Yu when he is free to leave the court :D

This one is one of the key points..

Yu’s case was further helped in the eyes of the public by subsequent revelations about Liu who was found to have a lengthy criminal record including four prison sentences for crimes like theft, assault, extortion, and destruction of property. In addition, he was discovered to have been drinking that night with a blood-alcohol level of 0.087.

The deceased was

- no saint

- has long criminal record

- drink-driving

- broke traffic rule

- road rage aggressor

- has ill intent, carrying a machete in the car

- took out a dangerous weapon

- has a f-up look

- bully the weak

- who knows, could have killed the 'victim'

deserves to die or not - is a question mark before he died...

died already pity him or not - no!

Think about it, if the 'victim' did not manage to disarm him and snatched the machete before him, could he have slashed the 'victim' instead, and maybe even to kill and silent him, given his criminal record and his drunkard state, not to mention he was obviously v angry...

• Praise 4

the aftermath more interesting.... tonight go google liao...

'secret society' come out say not happy

'secret society' bigger than the red army?   [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

but can u say that , 

he is trying to kill me.

if i only def, who know he go back and bring out a gun??

in the singapore court system, does it still hold water? 

'secret society' bigger than the red army?   [laugh]  [laugh]

i read abit... the SS was saying all police has some ginas under their umbrella to do their dirty work.....

that's why i say the aftermath more interesting..... i think the ss called tian an hui

i read abit... the SS was saying all police has some ginas under their umbrella to do their dirty work.....

that's why i say the aftermath more interesting..... i think the ss called tian an hui

i think what they want is 'face' "老大被人用自己的刀砍死!"  imagine he was killed by a cyclist that he knocked down and not by enemy   [laugh]

• Praise 1

i think what they want is 'face' "老大被人用自己的刀砍死!"  imagine he was killed by a cyclist that he knocked down and not by enemy   [laugh]

abit sia suay.... mitigating factor was he is drunk  [laugh]

• Praise 1

The combination of words like BMW, Tattooed gangster, Road Rage, high blood alcohol level, Machete makes sensational read. Good riddance to another social menace.

• Praise 1

The combination of words like BMW, Tattooed gangster, Road Rage, high blood alcohol level, Machete makes sensational read. Good riddance to another social menace.

Yeaaaaa bmw ftw

Hahhahah

People BMW Gangster buay song take out parang.............

And........ this is our very own Sinkie BMW Ah Beng.......only dare to show middle finger and do this niah...  :a-t9412:

:D

post-24957-0-74225000-1536032844_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Man who stabbed BMW driver to death in viral road rage incident ruled to have acted in self-defense.

A man who stabbed a BMW driver to death in a viral road rage incident last week in the Jiangsu city of Kunshan has been ruled to have acted in justifiable self-defense, a decision that has been the cause of celebration across the Chinese internet.

The incident occurred at an intersection on Monday night at around 9:37 pm. Surveillance camera footage shows a BMW attempting to swerve into a bike-only lane ahead of a red light, bumping up against one cyclist who refuses to give way. Quickly, two passengers, one man and one woman, exit the car and approach the cyclist. The woman helps the cyclist, a 41-year-old man named Yu Haiming, move his electric bike to the sidewalk. After talking for a time, the two head back to the BMW.

However, it’s then that the driver, a 36-year-old man named Liu Hailong, storms out of the vehicle and heads straight for Yu. Though the male passenger tries to hold him back, Liu continues to try to attack Yu.

Eventually, Liu returns to his car and reemerges with a machete. This time, the passenger does not try to get in the way as Liu rushes at Yu and takes a number of swipes. Yu holds his ground long enough for the machete to get knocked out of Liu’s hand, falling on the road. The two men both scramble to pick up the weapon, however, it is Yu that gets to it first.

With the machete in hand, Yu is able to throw Liu to the ground and stab once at his stomach. Liu then gets up and tries to run back to his car. Yu chases him, slashing at his opponent at least another four times.

attachicon.gifkunshan-incident6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9_KCPfQPs

https://shanghai.ist/2018/09/03/man-who-stabbed-bmw-driver-to-death-in-viral-road-rage-incident-ruled-to-have-acted-in-self-defense/

I say justified because it was unprovoked. Who goes around carrying a machete in the car too?

Ownself salah, wanna cut into a lane which is not meant for cars ... and still take parang to slash people [:|]

End up tio slashed by other party and mati ... [gossip]

Who to blame???

Ownself loh ... -_-

• Praise 1