Self defense justified? BMW driver stabbed to death

ChaosMyth

What i can conclude is that Yu fellow is hell of a tough guy man, see parang still didnt run and stood his ground. But maybe he is also drunk..  :grin:

↡ Advertisement

The cyclist should be fearful of gang retaliation. Don't think he will also live long to see daylight. Self defense justified so what?

No worry - they will vote him in as the new boss!

PS There were 2 women passengers in the BM. maybe the idiot driver wanted to show off his marchioness to them, so walked like gorilla and wayang wayang with the parang.  He was just waving the parang around not really trying hard to slash the hero.  Hero fought back he panicked and lost grip.

Alcohol and women - lethal combo.  And not talking about ex president....

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

'secret society' bigger than the red army?   [laugh]  [laugh]

China have secret society?

I thought all go to the firing squads. 

People BMW Gangster buay song take out parang.............

And........ this is our very own Sinkie BMW Ah Beng.......only dare to show middle finger and do this niah...  :a-t9412:

:D

attachicon.gifew.jpg

六脈神劍

post-2854-0-29753000-1536208991.jpg

• Praise 1

Fully deserved it.. whether the judgement is fine or not, I have my doubts, because 4 slash after the initial stomach stab, seems abit too excessive for self defense.

Nonetheless, this case is an epitome of "self pwn" or "ownself slash ownself"  [:p]

• Praise 1

Those pai kia with ang kong all over his body think they are tough and always think that they will protect him from parang slash and knife wound.

This is the perfect example of why it will NOT.

• Praise 1

The cyclist should be fearful of gang retaliation. Don't think he will also live long to see daylight. Self defense justified so what?

Wow. Secret society now rules huh. No need police or govt liao like that by your logic

Yup. In China, once someone attempt to slash u, and from secret society, just lie there and 认命.

Since when did anyone say lie there and wait to die? The guy is secret society.. u slash him extra 4 times while he is running away for what? China police got use you won’t even be attacked on the streets in the first place la.. tell u in ur face.. this case he lucky coz got public support him for hacking back after seeing video. Self defense is the first stab to the stomach.. the other 4 slashes are retaliation.. his self defence will not work in sgp courts.

How much u wanna bet the guy is worried abt retaliation as we talk abt this? China government n police got use? Don’t make me laugh...

Pls stay away from trouble, family first.

Precisely.. how did it get to this stage for the guy? Pride so impt? Stand his ground? As he is waiting for court case no regrets? As he is now free not fearing for life?

Walk away then no issue liao..

What kinda world is this? :blink:

its our world... 

all around us, india, china, eastern europe, africa, south america, parts of USA....there is the law, and there are those 'societies' above it