Speed limit 4 PMDs, bicycles to be cut to 10kmh on footpath

RogerNg_185295

look out for Radx in the front page of the newspaper

caught violating speed limit

as we know he cant walk, he fly

Float, not fly.  [laugh]

PMD was a great invention but must know under what condition is this piece of device useful. In big countries and under populated spaces, I think it is wonderful. In our tiny red dot, walking faster already problem liao.

The agony is, why people managing such issues being paid in millions still don't use common sense  [bigcry]

Ban all these nuisances and focus on the more important issues instead.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

PMD was a great invention but must know under what condition is this piece of device useful. In big countries and under populated spaces, I think it is wonderful. In our tiny red dot, walking faster already problem liao.

The agony is, why people managing such issues being paid in millions still don't use common sense [bigcry]

Go and feedback to LTA.

LINK is above.

Float, not fly. [laugh]

Ban all these nuisances and focus on the more important issues instead.

Feedback to LTA lo.

Talk so much here useless 1.

米己成炊。

Feedback to LTA lo.

Talk so much here useless 1.

米己成炊。

Wow so.serious that cannot chit chat and kept har? Of course can feedback to LTA which they also have been asking the public to do so. But in our context, public feedback is just for shiok, minister or if possible lhl instruction more effective.

Relax, exchange views can lah

I did see a few enforcers for the past 2 days at Yishun but that was in the morning. But they are nowhere to be seen at night when I think the errant riders are most active.

I did see a few enforcers for the past 2 days at Yishun but that was in the morning. But they are nowhere to be seen at night when I think the errant riders are most active.

They were there last wednesday evening around 6-7+

The agony is, why people managing such issues being paid in millions still don't use common sense  [bigcry]

wow i guess that the thousands of singaporeans using them must not have common sense and paying hundreds of dollars to get very useless mobility devices.

I do one 2km jog during 6pm at night, i saw ~ 20 (and I'm excluding the delivery riders).

Edited by Lala81

So the narrow footpath now wants to cater for bicycle, PMD, joggers, wheel chair, pedestrian and stroller have. In private estates, waste bins haha

This is crap... tell me if I’m going to a zebra crossing.. I assume he would stop.. I go ahead and drive.. hit the pmd guy... court rule he is as fault also.. then I believe..

Talk cock smlj mandatory

Edited by SuPerBoRed

37 year old still no brain. Might as well be potato.

Don't want to use legs then cut off and donate who needs it more.

So many rules and regulations but also difficult to catch them got what use? In the 1st place, why bring them in but nvr think of the consequences? Poor planning.

Edited by Daniu82

So the narrow footpath now wants to cater for bicycle, PMD, joggers, wheel chair, pedestrian and stroller have. In private estates, waste bins haha

a PMD don't take up more space than a bicycle.

U want to ban the PMD from the footpath? then ban all bicycles lor.

So many rules and regulations but also difficult to catch them got what use? In the 1st place, why bring them in but nvr think of the consequences? Poor planning.

It was in before it was allowed.

Falcon PEV started selling PMD since 2013 (I think).

Active Mobility Act was enacted in 2017. Before this act, all PMD on public roads are ILLEGAL.