• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 81 praises

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:20 PM

csy_sky
  • Premium member
    csy_sky
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How do you people see this case? Those victims worth to be cheated because of itchy?

https://www.channeln...an-s-3-10693850

Edited by csy_sky, 07 September 2018 - 02:21 PM.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

itchy drives the crime..

every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:21 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

How do you people see this case? Those victims worth to be cheated because of itchy?

So women dress sexily deserve to be raped? Lol....

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:22 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got charged by cheating for amount of more than $3000?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:25 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nope.

but they deserve to be cheated because they are stupid.

Pocus praised this
That is all.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:26 PM

csy_sky
  • Premium member
    csy_sky
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Those victim were guys who looking for sex service end up cheat by a Male teenager pretended to be women...... [:p]

Please read the full article.... [smash]

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:31 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Those victim were guys who looking for sex service end up cheat by a Male teenager pretended to be women...... [:p]

Please read the full article.... [smash]

Yeah la, I know, I read la.. I just giving you another example of a crime where people were "lured" ma.... 

The question is who to blame what... So let's say in a car context, if you have broken window, do you deserve it when your things in your car go missing?

Or rather you don't have cashcard cover, people can see your cashcard, who's fault it is when car is broken in and cashcard goes missing... lol

Opinions will have many la, you should poll this qtn if you want general opinions from those willing to give you their opinion.

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Isn't this similar to Xiao Qiang?

http://www.mycarforu...ove-story-ever/

I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@Mustank kana for sure 😂😜
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:39 PM

csy_sky
  • Premium member
    csy_sky
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Mustank kana for sure 😂😜

[:p] [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Mustank praised this

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mustank kana for sure ðð

Simi simi
I don’t makan outside one hor
Angcheek and BanCoe praised this

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:46 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Simi simi

:grin:

Mustank praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:52 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Simi simi
I donât makan outside one hor

No one believe u 😜
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:57 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No one believe u ð

How cum? :grin:

Posted 07 September 2018 - 04:28 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Knn radx
Garage36.com

Posted 07 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

Count-Bracula, Christan and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 07 September 2018 - 04:44 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Simi simi

Home cooked food is best.

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

I always think very very hard "pull harder, pull harder" but sad lor.
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:44 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

Maybe they only let yan dao one see ?  :D  

If you show that you very Atas ....... they even will pull up the skirt for you immed  [thumbsup]

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Really dumb people to get cheated. Want buy sex, this is not the typical route. Nobody in the right mind will pay even before seeing the goods. Some even insist on service delivery first before payment.

Maybe too innocent, that's why didn't know.

Edited by Sosaria, 07 September 2018 - 09:09 PM.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:18 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What I don't understand is that, sometimes woman will wear very short skirts. But they keep pulling it down?! TF.

Similar to twirling the hair.

The actions are to draw attention lah.

Like I'm hot, but actually can be demure.
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: charges, teenager, sex, victim and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users