• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
80 replies to this topic | 196 praises

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:27 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

interesting?!?!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1958.PNG
  • IMG_1959.PNG
  • IMG_1960.PNG

Tianmo, mersaylee and Datsun366 praised this

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:29 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Frankly speaking, its time to take a positive stance towards gays. What is wrong with being gay? 

interesting?!?!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:43 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Frankly speaking, its time to take a positive stance towards gays. What is wrong with being gay?

Members of certain religion will tell it is wrong.

God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve.

Lesbians are sexy.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:03 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Lesbians are sexy.

Religion is preventing 2 people of the same sex gender from being together . I thought Singapore govt always say that religions must be tolerant of one another?

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the message is simple and clear. Whatever gay men want they will have to fight for it. The law will not change on its own. Opinions will not change the law. Straight ppl will not give a fly f what they want. So they have to fight for what they want.

How to fight? Don't ask me, I don't give a flying f. [laugh]

Atrecord praised this
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:17 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the message is simple and clear. Whatever gay men want they will have to fight for it. The law will not change on its own. Opinions will not change the law. Straight ppl will not give a fly f what they want. So they have to fight for what they want.

How to fight? Don't ask me, I don't give a flying f. [laugh]

Isn't pink dot such a campaign?

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:21 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Isn't pink dot such a campaign?

Yeah. But who do you think governs our law? The lightning party right or not?

Legalising such unholy matrimony gives way to things like buying hdb, getting grants, adoptions and many other issues the lightning party don't want to deal with.

Just think about it whatever normal couples have access to they also have access too. Are we ready for that?

radiographer and 1 Anonymous member praised this
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:24 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeah. But who do you think governs our law? The lightning party right or not?

Legalising such unholy matrimony gives way to things like buying hdb, getting grants, adoptions and many other issues the lightning party don't want to deal with.

Just think about it whatever normal couples have access to they also have access too. Are we ready for that?

I'm ok up to officially decriminalizing gay sex only.

Edited by Lala81, 07 September 2018 - 02:25 PM.

Othello praised this

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:30 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm ok up to officially decriminalizing gay sex only.

Already mentioned above. Although it's not legal for gay men to have sex but few have been prosecuted.

So do anything but don't get caught. Why stir the hornet's nest?

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:34 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The father and Mother of all divorces is marriage! So donts know what’s the Huha all about?

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:43 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

you can exclude staff69, tianmo, altisowner and just may be Radx.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:18 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The huha is about whether next time father and father of all divorces is marriage. 

The father and Mother of all divorces is marriage! So donts know what’s the Huha all about?

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:23 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Our constitution and law system is secular in nature. 

It's just that the judicial system and penal code is inherited from the British with it being heavily influenced by centuries of Christianity dominance. 

Time to clear the attic. 

Lesbians are sexy.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:31 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Radx is busy fighting
Garage36.com

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:42 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Our constitution and law system is secular in nature.

It's just that the judicial system and penal code is inherited from the British with it being heavily influenced by centuries of Christianity dominance.

Time to clear the attic.

I don't see it happening. Not with 3 major religions definitely going to oppose.

The fact that govt clamped down on foreign left leaning organisations sponsoring pink dot is one indicator. It could be a matter of principle but I don't think they want to tread this prickly minefield.

Though I'm left leaning in this aspect, as what watwheels say, i think for many Singaporeans, they'd rather not be bothered.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:55 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most Singaporeans are more bothered by bread and butter issues than these matters which does not affect majority. Why stick out their neck for something that does not affect them? 

With regards to govt not wanting to tread the prickly minefield..... I remembered someone wearing pink saying out loud that the govt is not afraid to take difficult Issues head on and make tough decisions.  :D

Anyway, I am not vested.  :D

I don't see it happening. Not with 3 major religions definitely going to oppose.

The fact that govt clamped down on foreign left leaning organisations sponsoring pink dot is one indicator. It could be a matter of principle but I don't think they want to tread this prickly minefield.

Though I'm left leaning in this aspect, as what watwheels say, i think for many Singaporeans, they'd rather not be bothered.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:01 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most Singaporeans are more bothered by bread and butter issues than these matters which does not affect majority. Why stick out their neck for something that does not affect them?

With regards to govt not wanting to tread the prickly minefield..... I remembered someone wearing pink saying out loud that the govt is not afraid to take difficult Issues head on and make tough decisions. :D

Anyway, I am not vested. :D

Your wife would be glad to note the last point.
FourZero praised this

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:46 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I only know 2 religions will oppose. Only 1 will stay silent.

Look at Taiwan legalized same sex marriage
Kopites praised this

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:45 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I don't think it is necessary to legalize such marriage but we should respect them as individual.key is, we do not wish to encourage our generations this is the way to go and it is perfectly normal and accepted by law. Nothing against them but nothing to blow bot and cold over it. Cheers

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:31 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

eh, Tommy Koh only referring to 377a leh .... never mention about marriage

Sotong1977 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users