Veteran SG diplomat calls on gays to challenge sex ban

inlinesix

I don't think it is necessary to legalize such marriage but we should respect them as individual.key is, we do not wish to encourage our generations this is the way to go and it is perfectly normal and accepted by law. Nothing against them but nothing to blow bot and cold over it. Cheers

↡ Advertisement

The law should include covering homosexual acts by females.

Its more correct and equal since feminists always wanted equality

Secondly, i think its really no big a deal what TommyKoh said.

If any particular group wants a change, they have to fight the legislation.

So i say, all smokers should and can also fight the legislation against no smoking in aircon public places if they feel strongly about being socially oppressed.

Fight for your rights and your beliefs, people.

How or what else should it be?

So as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation, right?

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

Already mentioned above. Although it's not legal for gay men to have sex but few have been prosecuted.

So do anything but don't get caught. Why stir the hornet's nest?

You are right that the govt already practice a light touch concerning this issue as long as parties involved are consenting adults. So why the need to legalize further? Sometimes when someone up there suggest controversial policy change, often it's because it impacts someone they know, so that triggers some soul searching?

As for the light touch, hearsay there are vice establishments like massage parlours catering to homosexuals operating here, but never see in the papers a single one get raided despite fierce enforcement recently.

It's always the char boh svc provider get arrested. I think because if enforcement officer burst into the room and see male-male massage ... no law to prosecute them with? [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Frankly speaking, its time to take a positive stance towards gays. What is wrong with being gay?

Nothing wrong. They were born to like men just like i was born to like women. Except that they go around beating their drums and telling society to accept them. And sneaking a smile at you when u are at the urinal peeing.
  • Praise 1

Strangely.. it's "light touch" and "society" to decide..

But comes to president.. no choice at all.

Priorities of society..

Edited by Playtime

legalise same sex marriage mean recognise and enjoy the status in the eye of law. HDB..education..even child born.

there are already many "couple" venturing oversea just for that piece of marriage certificate. Not recognise locally though.

Edited by Kopites

Nothing wrong. They were born to like men just like i was born to like women. Except that they go around beating their drums and telling society to accept them. And sneaking a smile at you when u are at the urinal peeing.

I wonder if lkys views were influenced or changed by his own family situation.
  • Praise 1

Don’t understand why travel so far to come here to mate the same kind...stay put in respective planet can liao wat...

John Gray said men from Mars, Women from Venus wor...

I don't know if its true or not but I heard the more a man is secretly gay inside

the more he will wayang to be anti gay on the outside.

I also heard gay men can tell the closet gay and will wink at them and try to peep

at their sotong. No men has ever winked at me or try to peep maybe they can tell

I am 100% lesbian.

:D

Is a queasy feeling..I tell you..at the gym..lots of these folks.....

makes you feel uncomfortable..

Already mentioned above. Although it's not legal for gay men to have sex but few have been prosecuted.

So do anything but don't get caught. Why stir the hornet's nest?

The danger in such a law is selective enforcement.

Maybe its the law that prevents talented and capaple people from rising. Dare I say into contention for PM because the only law they break is 377a.

So farni, Uncle Tommy only ONLY suggest repeal 377a never did he suggest matrimony or same sex marriage.

I dunnoe how to justify the vote.

Maybe rationalizing it as secular law and not the law of ...can support.

Remember guys there are Crazy Rich Axx...they are rich ...

Is a queasy feeling..I tell you..at the gym..lots of these folks.....

makes you feel uncomfortable..

You excited or you make them excited? Therefore the discomfort?

Come on do your own thing. If gay men like you then you will be scoring high with the ladies.

• Praise 1

I don't know if its true or not but I heard the more a man is secretly gay inside

the more he will wayang to be anti gay on the outside.

I also heard gay men can tell the closet gay and will wink at them and try to peep

at their sotong. No men has ever winked at me or try to peep maybe they can tell

I am 100% lesbian.

:D

You better get it checked. Resembling a sotong is not normal.

It should look more like a boomerang.

• Praise 3